Amusement Park Part 5

Falling For You...

Hyohyuk and Sunsun Channel ~

‘Let’s go see the farm animals!’ Sunny suggested.
‘Aww, but i wanted to go to the haunted house!’ cried Hyoyeon.
‘Alright, alright. Eunhyuk, take Hyoyeon to the haunted house and i will take Sunny to see the farm animals,’ said Sungmin.
‘Sure, that okay with you girls?’ Eunhyuk asked.
‘Nehh~!’ said Sunny and Hyoyeon with all their aegyo.

----------------------------

Sunsun channel

‘Aigoo... look at this cute little lamb!’ cried Sunny.
Sungmin laughed, ‘Sunny, we’ve been here for hours, i’m getting hungry, can we get something to eat?’
‘Fairy Floss! Snow Cones!’ sang Sunny happily.
After they got their food, they sat down to eat. Sungmin mind was surrounded with thoughts of Sunny and what Eunhyuk had said. “Am i really in love with her?” he thought.
‘Sungmin, try this!’ Sunny said as she fed him some fairy floss.
‘YUM!’
Sunny giggled. Sungmin heard a click in his mind, as if something had just occurred to him, because something did occur to him, he now realised that he loved Sunny.
“Aigoo... What do i do?” Sungmin thought, “Should i just wing it? I don’t see any harm in that.”
Sungmin leaned in to kiss Sunny but she turned her head and moved away. ‘What are you doing Sungmin?’
‘Umm... the thing is, i like you.’
‘How can you say that now? You were the one that stopped talking to me when you debuted with Super Junior! Do you know how much hard times i went through after that? And now you think you can just go saying things like that? Don’t, not if you’re going to stop talking to me again when it becomes inconvenient for you again!’ Sunny shouted.
‘B-b-but... I’m sorry for what happened! Lee Soo Man found out that we were really good friends and that i had started to like you! He made me break up with you. But now, I’m older, i have the power to protect the ones i love, power i didn’t have back when we were just kids. So please...’ pleaded Sungmin.
‘Oppa...’
“Oppa! She hasn’t called me oppa for years now!” thought Sungmin.
‘I like you too...’
‘YES!!!!’
‘But... i want to just be friends for now.’
‘What???’
‘Friends, for now. We only started talking to each other again recently so i want to be your friend first, in case you stop talking to me again.’
‘If that’s all you can give me now, then i’ll take it. But i promise you Sunny, one day, i will make you mine.’
‘Okay oppa, i will be waiting for that day,’ Sunny said as they hugged.

Control Room ~

‘What?! Just Friends??? Are you kidding me? What happened to all my effort?’ screeched Heechul.
‘Hyung, calm down, we already have 2/5 and there is still 2 more couples left,’ comforted Ryeowook.
‘Fine, I’m switching to Minyul. Just watching Sunsun now feels like a waste, pfft, Sungmin is going to get an earful when we get home.’

----------------------------

Minyul  Channel

It was now dusk and the sky was a beautiful pink/purple/blue colour.
‘Yuri, what ride are we going on now?’ asked Minho.
‘Ferris Wheel! Ferris Wheel! Ferris Wheel!’ Yuri sang.
‘I’ll race you there Yuri, 1, 2, 3 GO!’
Minho and Yuri ran as fast as they could, but of course, Minho won.
‘I get to give you a punishment for losing! You have to do one thing i tell you to,’ cried the competitive Minho as they got on the Ferris Wheel.
‘Bwoh?! That wasn’t part of the rules, babo.’
‘Well it is now.’
The door to the Ferris Wheel closed and Minho sat down on the bench, ‘Yuri, i want you to sit on my lap for the rest of the ride.’

Control Room ~
‘Ohhh, Minho and Yuri~ sitting in as tree...’ sang the members of Super Junior, snsd and Shinee that were in the Control Room.
‘He sure is confident and forward.’
‘He better not make her cry, i’ve seen too many crying confessions today!’ announced Heechul.
‘Shush, she’s about to do something,’ hushed Taeyeon.

Minyul Channel ~
“Was i too forward? Minho, you babo! Don’t ask Yuri to do such things, now she’s just going to reject my offer...” thought Minho to himself.
Very slowly, Yuri moved towards Minho and sat on his left knee. Yuri blushed and Minho hid his excitement with his charismatic stare, which made Yuri blush even more. The ride in the Ferris Wheel was quiet until Minho decided to speak up, ‘Kwon Yuri, I like you. I want you to be my girlfriend.’
Yuri stared at him dumbfounded. ‘Are you telling the truth or are you joking?’ she asked.
‘The truth of course. Why would i lie about my feelings to my Yuri?’ he responded.
‘I like you too. And i’ll be your girlfriend as long as your my boyfriend,’ she said.
Minho smiled, ‘I’m so happy.’
‘Me too, Minho.’
‘Yuri, please call me “oppa”,’ Minho asked.
‘Of course oppa,’ Yuri teased.
‘Yuri-ah, saranghae,’ Minho whispered in her ear.
‘Saranghae, Minho Oppa’ Yuri said as they neared the top of the Ferris Wheel.
Minho kissed Yuri lightly on the lips when they reached the top.

----------------------

Heechul’s After party at the amusement park

‘Woooohoooo!! Today was the best!’ screamed Hangkyung over the music to Siwon as they all danced.
In the middle of the dance floor, the dancing queen and king, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, were burning down the dance floor with their awesome dancing.
‘It’s so much fun!’ squealed Hyoyeon over the music, ‘Eunhyuk you’re the best!.’
‘I know, right? Sorry, Hyo but you’re the second best in this room, not the first,’ Eunhyuk replied.
‘Yeah right.’
‘Of course, there is nothing you can do that i can’t.’
‘I bet you’d be surprised.’
‘No way Hyo, you can’t surprise me.’
‘Wanna make a bet? If i do, i want you to hand over the title of the best dancer to ME!’
‘Fine, but if i win, u have to admit i’m the better dancer.’
Suddenly, to Eunhyuk’s surprise, Hyoyeon tiptoed up and pecked him on the lips.
‘Omo, omo, omona! Hyoyeon...’ said the very dazed Eunhyuk.
‘Teehee. I win! Bow down to me and hand me over your crown!’
‘Anything...’
‘Omona, Eunhyuk, are you ok?’
‘Yeah, better than ok. Hyoyeon, do you like me?’
‘Uhh... well, yes...’
‘I feel the same...’
‘Umm... what are we supposed to do now?’ asked Hyoyeon awkwardly.
‘KISS HER! KISS HER!’ chanted everyone from around the room.
Shyly, Eunhyuk obliged and kissed Hyoyeon.

‘Alright! Everyone, gather around! I want to make a speech,’ said the no.1 diva in the room, Heechul.  
Everyone gathered around Heechul. Minho stood behind Yuri and hugged her around the waist, Key and Sooyoung stood next to each other holding hands, Jonghyun sat on a chair with Sica on his lap and Eunhyuk was standing next to Hyoyeon with his arm around her. Seohyun and Kyuhyun stood hugging and Onew and Taeyeon sat next to each other on a very small couch.
‘Aww... how cute!’ crooned Ryeowook.
‘Okay, first off, i want to tell those that did not know, today was a set up to get you couples together,’ said Heechul.
‘What???’ cried Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Sica, Jonghyun, Yuri, Minho, Sooyoung, Key, Sunny and Sungmin.
‘Yeah, we were all in it together,’ said Leeteuk, ‘but it was Heechul’s idea.’
‘Hyung!’ shouted the five boys.
‘What? From what i see, you boys needed the help, you should be thanking me,’ Heechul said arrogantly.
‘I would’ve done just fine without the help!’ said Minho.
‘Maybe, but you seemed like you were never going to confess. If you had decided to confess on your own, then you would’ve done fine, but you needed that little push,’ said Onew.
‘It was only coz i thought Yul would reject me...’ pouted Minho.
‘Yeah! I would’ve done fine all on my own,’ said Key.
‘No, without us, you wouldn’t have even noticed your feelings for Sooyoung,’ snapped Yesung at the boys’ ungratefulness.
Noticing this, the boys apologised, ‘Sorry, thank you, all of you for your help.’
‘Just make sure you look after my sisters or else i will kill you,’ threatened Taeyeon and Fany.
‘Promise.’

‘Moving on, i just want to say, we need to enjoy this day. Because in the future, we might not all be together anymore, due to conflicting schedules or such, we might never get the chance to have a day off together as a family anymore. Or, new family members will join us, or maybe some of us will leave, so i want us all to enjoy this day together as the SM family! Because in the future, it’s not going to be happy families, i can feel it, something is going to happen, and when that time comes around, i hope we can all be there for each other,’ announced Heechul.
‘YEAH!!!’ everyone screamed.
‘But in the future, when we all have our own families, i hope we can all meet up together again,’ Heechul said.
The girls began to become teary eyed at Heechul’s sad speech as their SM family meant a lot to them.

For the rest of the night, the SM family joyfully dance their night away, because deep down, they knew a storm was brewing. They didn’t know what, but they knew there was something that was going to separate them. Maybe not immediately, but soon, they could feel it. So they did all they could at that moment, enjoyed the night with their family.

 

(A/N) : i know, i know, you must be getting bored of the amusement park chapters so this is the last one at the amusement park.  Enjoy ^^

Comment and subscribe :)