Super Junior's Get Together

Falling For You...

Super Junior were holding a random weekend party and had invited snsd, shinee and 2pm because they were all very close, as well as Amber and Sulli, but unfortunately, because they invited Amber and Sulli, they had to invite the rest of f(x) as well.

It was held at Super Junior’s mansion, and as soon as everyone had arrived, Eunhyuk had dragged everyone to see the dance studio he had bought for Hyoyeon.
‘Whoa! Unnie, you’re so lucky!’ chorused Yoonyul.
‘Does it really need to be that big, i mean, it’s only for two people to practise in,’ said Seohyun.
‘Omona, i’m getting claustrophobic with all these mirrors!! We need to leave!’ cried Sooyoung, almost in tears.
Key smiled, Sooyoung’s claustrophobia and a mirror room had been the two things that had given him a chance to confess to Sooyoung, what a good memory.
‘Yahhh... stupid Key... stop smiling while your girlfriend is freaking out!!’ said Sooyoung as she burst into tears.
‘! Sorry, sorry. Yeobo, i wasn’t laughing at you, i was smiling because i was remembering the day i confessed to you. Aww... don’t cry, come on, let’s get out of here,’ soothed Key as he hugged her.
As everyone headed outside, Hyoyeon scolded Eunhyuk, ‘You made Sooyoung cry! Just because you wanted to show off... sheesh!’
‘Ohhh, Eunhyuk’s in trouble, Eunhyuk’s in trouble,’ teased Ryeowook like a little schoolboy.
‘Yah! Ryeowook! Do you want to be in trouble too?’ snapped Hyoyeon.
‘Yikes, looks like someone is in a bad mood...’ Ryeowook mumbled.
‘Go do ten laps around the backyard now!’ yelled Hyoyeon.
‘This is my house!’ Ryeowook objected.
‘And i’m your sister-in-law, you have to listen to what i say! This is what you get.’
‘See! I told you not to mess around with Hyoyeon noona,’ Kyuhyun told Ryeowook as he started to run his laps.

‘Sorry guys, we’re out of food. Sooyoung ate it all after she freaked out in the dance studio. Look, she’s still eating now!’ said Yesung.
‘Yah! Sooyoung! How could you eat my chicken?’ yelled Onew as he turned around and spotted Sooyoung with his chicken.
‘Hyung! Shut up! I’ll buy you more later,’ snapped Key as he gave Onew a glare from beside Sooyoung who had yet to noticed that everyone was talking about her. Key’s glare was so scary that Onew shut up and stopped complaining about his chicken.
‘Anyways, as i was saying, we’re out of food. Can someone get some more so we can make dinner?’ Yesung asked.
‘I’ll go!’ yelled Yuri from Minho’s lap.
‘Thanks, little sis,’ Yesung said, ‘But we need more than one.’
‘I’ll go,’ Minho said.
‘Nuh uh, girls only Minho,’ Sica said.
‘But why? I want to be with Yuri.’
‘You can last an hour without her. Now, i’ll go with Yuri,’ Tiffany said.
‘Me too!’ piped up Yoona.
‘Not to mention me,’ Sica said.
Minho’s face fell when he saw the three girls his girlfriend would be going with, the very same three girls who were trying to take away Yuri from him. No fair, they had an advantage for the next hour.
‘Arasso, now don’t forget disguises, in the closet over there, we have several disguises as well as wigs, take your pick,’ said Heechul.
‘It’s okay, I want to use Minho’s clothes,’ Yuri said.
Minho smiled, remembering that the last time she had borrowed his clothes, she’d only thought about him and ignored everyone else.
‘Bwoh?! Yuri just use these!’ said Yoona, realising that Yuri would get distracted by Minho’s clothes.
‘Don’t listen to them, what do you want to borrow?’ Minho told Yuri.
‘This, this, and this,’ she said while pointing at his favourite chain bracelet, baseball cap and jacket. He took them off and helped Yuri into them, smiling triumphantly. The jacket was too big for Yuri, added with the baseball cap and bracelet, Yuri looked like an adorable doll in clothes that were too big for her.
‘Aww... how cute!!’ crooned Tiffany, Sunny, Sica, Yoona and Hyoyeon.
Soon, another fight broke out over Yuri, this time, not involving Minho.
‘At least Yoona, Sica and i have couple names with Yuri, unlike you two!’ Tiffany told Sunny and Hyoyeon.
The fight continued but Yuri seemed oblivious, she stood in front of Minho who was sitting down and helping her with the zip of the hoodie while she put the hood of the jacket over the baseball cap she was wearing.
“Aigoo... how cute...” thought Minho.
Whilst the rest of the girls continued arguing, Yuri walked up to Yesung and he handed her pocket money for the food.
‘Now, look after the money and don’t lose it ok? And don’t talk to strangers and come straight home,’ Yesung, Kangin, Leeteuk and Heechul told Yuri as she nodded like a little kid.
‘You’re treating her like a kid!’ said Onew.
‘That’s because to us, you’re all still kids,’ Leeteuk said.
‘Bye~’ Yuri said as she walked out the door without her unnies.
‘Yuri! Wait, we’re coming with you!’ cried Yoona as she, Sica and Tiffany ran after Yuri.

Whilst the four girls were gone, the remaining couples went off to have private time. Nichkhun and Victoria disappeared, probably having private time together as well. 2pm, Super Junior and Amber went to the entertainment room to play video games whilst Minho, Jonghyun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and f(x), except for Amber, stayed in the lounge room. Minho stood up and went to the balcony and sighed. He wished he could’ve gone with Yuri. Then he heard footsteps from behind him... he turned around and say Krystal.
‘Minho... i really like you, can i be your girlfriend?’ Krystal asked.
‘I already have a girlfriend, her name’s Yuri remember? I don’t like you Krystal, i only see you as a little sister,’ Minho said.
‘Yeah... but aren’t i better than her? Aren’t i prettier?’
‘Anniyo, Yuri is much prettier.’
‘But, we sort of look the same, and a lot of people like us together.’
‘I don’t care what a lot of people want. Just as long as Yuri and i are happy, besides, lots more people like Yuri and i together. And you don’t look the same as Yuri, she’s got a great s-line.’
‘But our faces look the same...’
‘No they don’t, i was also there on the day you first debuted and had a make-up artist. I heard you asked them to make you look like Yuri. Don’t think i’m stupid. You’ll never look like her. Besides, Krystal, shouldn’t you be yourself? Not trying to look  like other people? I’m sure one day you’d find someone who likes you for who you are,’ Minho told her with a hint of pity in his voice.
This made Krystal angry, she’d never look like Yuri? Pfft, who did he think he was? And to pity her as well? She didn’t need his pity. She’d go after Jonghyun instead she thought. She turned around and left Minho without saying a word, embarrassed.
Minho barely registered that she was there in the first place, let alone that she left. His thoughts were still on Yuri.

Finally, the girls arrived with the food and Yesung, Siwon and Leeteuk proceeded to cook dinner for everyone. While they waited, everyone sat down to talk.
‘So, Junsu, i heard you were dating someone from Kara?’ Kyuhyun asked.
‘Yeah, but we broke up, a while ago. What about you and Seohyun?’
‘She loves Keroro and sweet potatoes more than me!’ cried Kyuhyun.
Everyone in the room burst out laughing.
‘Soo... I heard you were engaged, Onew and Taeyeon?’ Nichkhun said.
‘Neh~’ Onew said.
‘When’s the wedding?’ asked Heechul with a glitter in his eyes.
‘No! We get to plan the wedding! Not you Heechul Oppa!’ cried all of snsd.
‘Calm down girls, we’re not going to be getting married right now! We still have some things we want to do,’ Taeyeon said.
As everyone continued talking, Victoria turned to see Luna with utter shock covering her face. Her beloved Onew was getting married. She now had to think of a plan to break them apart, fast.

Meanwhile, as Jonghyun walked out of the toilet, he saw Krystal waiting for him.
‘Krystal? Are you looking for Sica? She’s in the lounge room stuck to Yuri,’ Jjong said.
‘No, i want to talk to you. Dump Sica and go out with me,’ Krystal said.
‘Why would i do that?’ laughed Jonghyun, thinking that it was a joke.
‘I’m serious Oppa, or else i’ll tell SM about everyone’s relationships, especially about Onew and Taeyeon’s engagement.’
‘You wouldn’t dare...’
‘Oh yes i would, and you can’t tell anymore once you agree to this, i mean, don’t you owe your brothers happiness?’
Jonghyun sighed. He thought about all the times Onew had helped him, about all the times Minho was there to cheer him up, and all the times Key was there to make him feel better, not to mention Taemin who just made them smile. Krystal knew she got him, he couldn’t sabotage his brothers like that.
‘Look, i’ll give you a week to think about it.’
‘And what if i tell Sica?’
‘She wouldn’t believe you. Who would she believe, her baby sister or a guy she’s been dating for only 3 or so months?’ teased Krystal.
‘Fine...  i’ll think it over, but you are not to say anything to SM until then, okay?’
‘Okay, I’ll be waiting oppa~’ said Krystal as she proudly walked out.

 

(a/n): comment and subscribe! thanks for your support!