Amusement Park Part 1

Falling For You...

Snsd, Wooyoung and Taecyeon were waiting outside snsd’s dorm when Heechul’s rented bus arrived with Super Junior and Shinee. Heechul ordered everyone off the bus so he could arrange the seats.
‘Okie Dokie, i’ve already planned everything. The seating arrangements will be decided by me pulling names out of a hat, arasso? But the maknaes are to sit up the front together because of bus sickness...’ Heechul announced.
‘What me? I don’t get bus sickness’ said Taemin.
‘Sorry Taemin, I wasn’t talking about you, just Seohyun and Kyuhyun.’
Heechul got Ryeowook to help him. He put the names in a bag and drew out two names, Hyoyeon and Key.
‘Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk’ Heechul announced.
‘What? Hyung, it says Ke-.’
Heechul cut him off with a look ‘Hyoyeon Eunhyuk, hurry up, get on the bus’.
Heechul continued ‘pairing’ everyone off until the seating was as follows:

Hyoyeon X Eunhyuk
Sooyoung X Key
Yuri X Minho X Taemin (Although Heechul protested, Tae insisted, he forgot about the plan)
Sica X Jonghyun
Sunny X Sungmin
Seohyun X Kyuhyun
Taeyeon X Onew
Fany X Wooyoung
Yoona X Taecyeon
Leeteuk X Yesung
Hangkyung X Siwon
Shindong X Kibum
Ryeowook X Donghae
Kangin X Heechul

Once everyone was seated, the bus headed off. Heechul started to make sure the couples were getting along.
‘Why are you spying on them? Leave them alone’ said Kangin.
‘I want to make sure this works out. Omooooooo, is that our maknae hitting on Seohyun?’
‘Where? Where?’
‘See... you’re just as interested. And they’re over at the front.’
‘Okay maybe it is interesting... whoa, my little boy is growing up, maybe we should give him some advice.’
Heechul and Kangin continued playing matchmaker while Taemin was annoying Minho at the back of the bus. The back of the bus was the only place with enough seats for 3 people. Taemin had insisted on sitting with his hyung as he did not want to be left to sit alone and he’d forgotten about the set up plan.
‘Hyung! Hyung! Where do you think we’re going? Which amusement park?’
‘I don’t know, why don’t you go ask Heechul hyung?’ replied Minho, trying to brush the younger boy off.
Minho was worried that Taemin was annoying Yuri, but to his surprised, she laughed and tried to keep Taemin entertained so he didn’t jump around and, annoy Fany and Wooyoung who were sitting in front of them having ‘ adult couple time’. Minho smiled, he really really liked Yuri, he thought. The three continued to talk and muck around for the rest of the ride.

‘Damn, Taemin is ruining the could be romantic moment. They’re just mucking around now,’ complained Heechul.
‘Ahh well, how about the Hyohyuk couple?’ asked Kangin.
The matchmakers turned around to see the dancing queen and king talking about dancing, of course, but then they started to go off topic.
‘You’re a really good dancer’ said Eunhyuk.
‘Thanks’ Hyoyeon blushed.
‘That’s why you’re the dancing queen to my dancing king’
‘Are you hitting on me?’
‘Sure, is it working?’
‘Nooo’ laughed Hyoyeon.
Heechul smacked his forehead. Leeteuk leaned in from the seat behind to talk to Heechul and Kangin ‘Guess we have to teach him proper pick up line?’

On the other side of the bus, Key and Sooyoung were arguing. ‘Why didn’t you let me take the window seat?’ Sooyoung asked.
‘Because I wanted to sit here’
‘Couldn’t you be a gentlemen and let me sit there?’
‘No’
‘Why? Because you’re not a gentlemen?’
‘I am too!’
‘Am not!’
‘Am to’
They continued to argue for the rest of the bus ride over stupid things. Kangin shook his head, ‘Doesn’t Onew teach his boys how to get girls?’
‘Guess not, you boys are lucky to have me’ said Heechul.
Yesung, Leeteuk and Kangin laughed.

Sunny was half asleep against the window when Sungmin tapped her shoulder. ‘What??’
‘Umm... so how are you Sunny?’
‘Oh so now you’re talking to me?’
‘Real mature Sunny, real mature. Why so grumpy? Is it that time of the month aga-,’ he was cut off when Sunny hit his arm.
‘No! Yoonyul woke me up this morning by jumping up and down on my bed so i’m really tired’
‘Ohh okay, i’ll let you sleep. I’ll wake you up when we get there’
‘Thanks’ Sunny gave him a smile, Sungmin’s heart started to beat fast, “What’s wrong with me?” he thought.

Sica and Jjong were watching a movie on the portable DVD player. It was in the middle so they had to lean in close. They were watching some scary movie and Sica was scared, so scared that she didn’t notice that she was gripping Jonghyun’s hand, but Jjong noticed, and he liked it. Keke. Jjong and Sica stayed like that for the rest of the ride. The bus stopped. ‘We’re here!’ announced Heechul.
Everyone started to get off the bus. Sica realised she was holding Jjong’s hand and quickly let go. They both blushed. ‘Where is everyone?’ asked Taemin once everyone was off the bus.
‘Gone, I rented the whole amusement park to ourselves today, so let’s enjoy the day.’

(a/n): sorry short and boring but i have a writer block right now...