Amusement Park Part 2

Falling For You...

‘WOWWW!!’ Yoonyul, Taemin and Eunhyuk exclaimed.
‘They’re like little kids,’ said Sungmin, which earned him a punch from Sunny. She may look small, but she was strong.
‘Owww, but it’s true you know?? Eunhyuk should grow up’
This comment earned Sungmin another punch, this time, from Hyoyeon.
‘Awww, she’s defending my honour,’ joked Eunhyuk.
Everyone laughed, Hyoyeon blushed and looked away.
‘OKAYY, enough chit chat, were going to break up in pairs so we can explore more of the amusement park in just one day,’ announced Heechul.
An outburst of ‘I’m with ...’ came from all directions.
‘Cut it out! I’m going to pick the pair so we get to know each other a lot better’ screeched Heechul.
‘Everyone will be with who they sat on the bus with, expect for Taemin,’
‘But hyung, I want to be with Minho hyung’ complained Taemin.
‘No, you’ll stay with Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Maknaes stay together,’
‘Aww, but their no fun! They’re too busy staring at each other’s eyes’
Seohyun and Kyuhyun blushed as Heechul said, ‘Then you can be with Kangin and I. We will be able to keep you out of trouble.’
‘But... I want to be with Minho hyung, why don’t you put Yuri noona with someone else?’
Minho’s eyes widened and tried to send a mental message to Taemin for him to shut up. He quickly came up with an excuse for Taemin to stay with Heechul and Kangin, ‘Taeminne-ah, just listen to Heechul hyung, he already let you sit with us, don’t push it.’
‘Naww it’s okay! I want to be with Yuri’ exclaimed Yoona.
Heechul sighed, ‘What the hell is wrong with your children?’ he asked Onew and Taeyeon, ‘Don’t you teach them to listen?’
‘Taemin is stuck to Minho, you can’t do anything. He doesn’t want Minyul to happen. He knows the plan but he won’t help’ said Onew.
‘And today is a Yoonyul day, of all days, it’s a Yoonyul day. They won’t be separated,’ said Taeyeon.
Heechul nodded, everyone in SM knew what a Yoonyul day would be like, they’d all given up trying to keep them apart back when they were all still trainees. He sighed, he knew he couldn’t shut Taemin and Yoona up so he compromised.
‘Alright, the pairs can be put together with another pair, and Taemin you can stay with Minho and Yuri,’
‘YAY!!!’
In the end, the groups were as follows:

Yuri X Yoona X Taemin X Minho X Taecyeon
Sica X Sooyoung X Jonghyun X Key
Hyoyeon X Sunny X Eunhyuk X Sungmin
Fany X Seohyun X Wooyoung X Kyuhyun
Leeteuk X Yesung X Hangkyung X Siwon
Shindong X Kibum X Ryeowook X Donghae
Taeyeon X Onew X Heechul X Kangin

Everyone headed off in their respective groups. The amusement park was empty except for the idols and the people that worked there.

‘Soooo... where do you want to go first?’ asked Jonghyun.
‘FOOD!’ yelled Sooyoung.
‘But we’ll get sick if we ride the rides after that,’ Key said.
‘I know, the circus tent!’ exclaimed Sica.
‘Okay, as long as we don’t go in the mirror room,’ Sooyoung said as they headed off to the circus tent.
‘Why?’ asked Jonghyun.
‘It’s claustrophobic, it’s scary,’ Sooyoung answered.
‘Okay!! The first thing we’re doing when we get to the circus is the mirror room!’ exclaimed Key happily.

‘Yoona noona, Yuri, where do you want to go first?’ asked Minho.
‘The games!’ said Taemin.
‘He wasn’t asking you Taemin, ladies first ya know?’ said Taecyeon.
Yoonyul looked at each other, smiled and said, ‘RIDES!!!!.’
The two girls skipped ahead towards the rollercoaster.
‘How’d they do that? It’s like they read each other’s minds’ sulked Taemin.
‘I don’t know, it’s Yoonyul. Even i’m not that connected with Yoona... yet’ said Taecyeon.
‘Mann... i’m so jealous of Yoona right now, but i don’t wish i was her, just wish that i was holding Yuri’s hand’ grumbled Minho enviously as he stared at Yoona holding Yuri’s hand.
‘Did you say something hyung?’ asked Taemin.
‘Don’t worry Minho, I’m jealous of Yuri right now as well,’ said Taecyeon sympathetically.
‘Yeah, but you’re going out with Yoona at least, Yuri only sees me as a friend...’
The two girls skipped back to the boys and told them to hurry up. Yuri grabbed Minho’s hand as she said ‘Minho-ah, hurry, hurry, i want to ride the rollercoaster.’ Taecyeon looked at Minho and smiled, Minho had gone from being sulky to smiling like an angel in a split second, “Yuri-ah, you have Minho wrapped around your pinkie, please look after him” he thought. Meanwhile, Minyul had run ahead to the rollercoaster away from Taecyoon and Taemin, still holding hands. When Yuri noticed, she blushed but didn’t let go, “Omooooooo, I grabbed his hand without thinking” she thought. Minho only looked at her and squeezed her hand, ‘Chickening out of the rollercoaster already?’ he asked.
‘In your dreams!’
“Yeah, in my dreams Yuri-ah, you’re always in my dreams” thought Minho, but on the outside, he said nothing but smiled at her. A few feet away, Taemin grumbled ‘Hyung whored, with noona and the other hyungs. What about me, hyung?’

‘I want ice-cream’ said Sunny using all her aegyo on Sungmin.
‘Uhh... s- s- sur- sure’ stuttered Sungmin.
Eunhyuk laughed. After they got food, they decided to go to the game booths.
‘Kyaaaa... look at that bear! How cute!’ exclaimed Hyoyeon and Sunny at the same time.
‘Which one?’ Sungmin and Eunhyuk asked eagerly.
‘The green one’ said Hyoyeon. ‘The pink one of course’ said Sunny.
‘Hold on, i’ll win it for you’ said the boys eager to win points in the boyfriend material department.

Meanwhile, the rest were preparing to set the couples up. Heechul had lead them all into the “Control Room”. It had massive flat screen that covered the whole wall and a control switch panel that could do almost everything. ‘I’ve set up cameras that follow the couples everywhere and microphones as well. There are quite a few in case they separate and we need more cameras. Soo... let the games begin’ said Heechul.