Let's Dance

Falling For You...

The next day, the little maknae woke up and headed to the kitchen to find her Sica unnie already up and drinking coffee, without anyone waking her up. Seohyun was so shocked but then remembered that today, while she and Sunny unnie, Fany unnie and Taeyeon unnie went to other schedules, her other unnies would be practising their dance break with shinee, which was probably why Sica unnie was awake. Although young, snsd’s maknae was very wise and already knew Sica’s feelings towards Jonghyun even when Sica wasn’t too sure about her feelings herself. Slowly, one by one, the rest of snsd woke up and came outside to have their breakfast, each surprised when the saw Sica already up but then relaxing when they realised that it was probably because of Kim Jonghyun.

Soon after breakfast, Sunny, Fany, Taeyeon and Seohyun left for their schedules and the rest of snsd headed off to the SM building to start practise.

-----------------------------

SM Entertainment building; practise room

Snsd arrived earlier than expected, probably because they did not have to spend half an hour waking up Sica. Shinee had not yet arrived so snsd started stretching to get ready for dancing. After a while, shinee entered the practise room with the choreographer and his partner who would be helping to demonstrate the dance routine.
‘Okie Dokie then, let’s start shall we? I’ll show you the dance first and then we will go through the steps with you. After that, I’ll have to leave but you can practise on your own I trust?’ announced the choreographer.

Taemin’s POV:

‘okay!’ I replied happily.
Little did I know that this dance routine would corrupt my innocence...
The music started and it was a mixed of Juliette and Genie, it sounded really good. I started bopping to the music because whenever I hear music, I just cannot stay still! Sulli did say that I’ve have to fix that weird habit of mine... The choreographer and his partner started dancing, it was okay at first... and I had already figured that it would be a y dance but then it started to be too much. I saw something that I just could not unsee.

 

End Taemin POV~

 

Onew’s POV:

WHOA! Whoa! Whoa! Wait, hold on, I cannot, absolutely cannot, do this dance with anyone BUT Taeyeon. It’s not like i have any special feelings towards Hyoyeon to make me feel nervous but i just didn’t want to. No Way! Taeyeon was already upset when i was paired with Hyoyeon, this dance routine is just gonna hurt her even more. I do NOT want my girlfriend to see me run my hand up one of her sister’s legs.

End Onew POV~

 

Key and Minho stared at the dance routine wide-eyed in shock. “Umm... I don’t think I want to give Yuri the impression that I’m a , no matter how much I think I’m gonna like dancing this with her” thought Minho. “ No way, nu-uh. I’m not doing this dance with Sooyoung. She might kill me through the process of it. She is not a fan of skinship, at least, not with me anyway” thought Key. Jonghyun watched the dance excitedly, not hiding how he felt about it at all. He was ecstatic to be doing a y dance with Sica and he was definitely gonna enjoy it.

Sica was in shock. She had to do this dance with Jonghyun? “Seriously, why?” she thought. Yoona was indifferent, she only saw Taemin as a dongsaeng so it didn’t affect her but Yuri on the other hand... well, she was unsure about how she felt. “I like Minho and all but... isn’t this a bit too much? We’re not even dating or anything...” thought Yuri, but she had a big smile on her face and she just couldn’t hide it anymore, she liked Minho. Hyoyeon was worried, really worried. There was no way she was doing this dance with her sister’s boyfriend.

‘And that’s it,’ the voice of the choreographer snapped all of them out of their thoughts and put their attention back on him. ‘ We will now go through the steps’

----------------------------

‘Okay, I have to go now but continue practising. Remember, the dance has to look y.’ Said the choreographer as he walked off with his partner.
‘So what do we do now??’ asked the very unsure Hyoyeon.
‘We’ll practise. I texted Taeyeon and she said she was fine with me doing the dance,’ said Onew.
‘Alright, everyone in their places,’ Hyoyeon ordered.
Yuri walked over to Minho nervously and smiled.
‘Let’s get started?’ asked Minho as he turned into the flaming charisma he usually was when he was nervous.
‘Sure’ was the reply he got from a very shy Yuri.

Jonghyun walked over to Sica and said ‘ Should we start?’
‘Why are you so urgent to start the dance?’ she asked.
‘Because it’s a y dance,’ he replied coolly with a smirk.
“Oh Gosh, what have I gotten myself into?” thought Sica as she blushed red.
On the other side of the practise room, Key and Sooyoung were already arguing about who stepped on who’s foot.
‘No, you stepped on my foot,’
‘No, you stepped on mine first!’
Onew could tell that this was going to be one long week.

(a/n) I'm sorry that this is a boring chapter but the exciting parts can't happen without the beginning and them getting together right? and i'm also very tired right now. Please comment and subscribe! :)