Dance Practise

Falling For You...

It was only the third day of practise but everyone had already gotten tired of Sooyoung and Key constantly fighting. If it wasn’t over the dance moves where Key touches Sooyoung’s , then it was over food. Sookey always found some reason or other to start fighting all over again, and today was no different, no actually, today was worse.

‘Kkeeeyyyyy!!! Stop touching my legs all the time!! And stop stepping on my feet. Don’t you know how to dance?’ screeched Sooyoung for the hundredth time today.
‘I do know how to dance’ replied Key indignantly ‘It’s you who is getting in my way! And why would i want to touch your legs on purpose?? I mean, Ewww. It’s part of the freaken dance, even if i don’t want to i have too!’
Minho rolled his eyes as the Sookey pair continued to argue, “Yeah right hyung, like you really don’t want to touch Sooyoung noona’s legs, it’s written all over your face” he thought.

‘Alright, that’s it!’ cried the choreographer as he walked into the practise room, ‘Everyone is now going to practise with their partners ALONE! Sooyoung, Key, you’ll just have to learn how to get along, the others can’t practise with you two arguing anymore. If you can’t do the dance right, i’ll keep you here the whole night if i have to, that goes for the rest of you too!’
‘But...’
‘No buts Sooyoung. Now all of you get practising. Onew, Hyoyeon, please use the Super junior practise room, they’re not here today. Jonghyun, Jessica, please use the practise room next door. Minho, Yuri, across the hallway. Taemin, Yoona, upstairs. Sooyoung, Key, use this room. Now get cracking, i’ll be checking in on everyone.’
Slowly, everyone walked to their designated practise rooms.

----------------------

Onew and Hyoyeon’s dance practise

BAM!

‘That’s the fifth time you’ve fallen over today, Onew!’
‘I know, i know. I’ll get the hang of this, promise’
‘Gosh, i can’t stand your clumsiness! How can Taeyeon stand it?’
‘She thinks it’s cute’ Onew smirked.
‘Then there’s something wrong in her head’
‘YAH!’ Taeyeon screamed from the doorway .
‘Unnie! What are you doing here?’
‘I wanted to see how practise is going, and obviously, it’s not doing too well.’
‘I know! Can’t you do something about your boyfriend?? If he keeps falling over like this he’ll not only break his bones, but mine as well!’
‘How about you guys take a break? I’ll practise with Onew later myself and make sure he gets it right before he dances with you, arasso?’
‘Thanks unnie!’ but Ontaeng had already left the practise room to have lunch.
‘Soooo... what am i going to do with myself now? How will i practise?’ wondered Hyoyeon aloud.
‘I can help’ came a voice from the doorway.
‘Eunhyuk oppa! What are you doing here? I thought Super Junior had a schedule today’
‘Nahh, I had the day off and came here to practise my dancing but I saw you and Onew using the room’
‘Ohhh, mianhae. I’ll leave now so you can practise’
‘No, I want to help you practise for your dance break’
‘Are you sure?’
‘Of course, who wouldn’t want to practise a y dance with THE Kim Hyoyeon?’ said Eunhyuk suggestively.
‘But you don’t know the dance moves’ Hyoyeon said, ignoring the immature comment.
‘Yes i do, i was watching you and Onew before’
‘Why?’
‘I’m not sure, your dancing was just captivating’

---------------------------------

Minho and Yuri’s dance practise

Minho’s POV:

Wow! Yuri is such an amazing dancer, not to mention y.
‘Earth to Minho, I know being charismatic and zoning out is hot and everything, but we need to learn this dance’ Yuri said as she flipped her hair.
Kwon Yuri, what are you doing to me? It’s driving me crazy.
‘Uhh yeah, mianhae Yuri, i was just thinking about something. Are u ready to start?’
‘yup!’
The music started and we began to dance, did i mention the whole time i was thinking about anything to distract me from the fact that i was feeling up Yuri? I even tried to recite the English alphabet backwards to stop me from going crazy. The music finished and there was a clap from the doorway. Who was that? And did they really want to receive a punch from me for disturbing my private time with Yuri? I turned around and it was Taeyang hyung. How did he even get into the SM building? Oh right, Eunhyuk hyung had told everyone the secret passageway into the building. Just great.
‘Yuri! It’s been a while. How are you? Wow that dance was amazing’
‘Ohh Taeyang Oppa... thanks. I’m great, how about you?’
Oppa? Oppa? When did she start calling him that? I’m so jealous right now, but i can’t do anything. So i sit with my back against the wall across the room from them and watch Taeyang talk to Yuri with envy. Why was it so easy for them to get along?

End Minho’s POV~

Heechul walked by just in time to see his dongsaeng sit against the wall with a scrawl on his face. “Whoa, what’s making Minho look like his going to punch someone in the face?” he thought. Heechul leaned in to get a better look and saw Yuri talking to Taeyang on the other side for the room. How’d he get in? Oh wait, right, Eunhyuk. He’d have to tell Eunhyuk to keep his mouth shut from now on. He took one last look at Minho and thought “Don’t worry Minho, Heechul hyung will take care of this. I’ll help you get together with Yuri in no time”. Everyone in SM knew about Minho’s feelings towards Yuri, that is, except for her of course.

---------------------------

Jonghyun and Sica’s dance practise

‘Jjong, stop staring at me like that!’
‘Like what?’
‘Like you’re going to eat me!’
‘I’m doing nothing like that!’
‘Yeah right!’
‘Well i can’t help it that your hot’
‘Wel- wait, what?’
‘Nothing...’mumbled Jonghyun.
‘Well... let’s just get started’ said Sica as she started to blush.

At that very moment, Heechul walked past. He stopped and looked in. “Guess that’s another couple i have to set up” he thought as he headed down the hallway.

--------------------------------

Key and Sooyoung’s dance practise

‘Sooyoung! Stop eating and let’s get practising!’
‘But i’m hungry! And my feet hurt because someone kept stepping on them’
‘I’m sorry! Now let’s get practising! I don’t want to stay late just because we didn’t practise now!’
Sooyoung was surprised. Key actually apologised. Kim Kibum apologised!
‘umm... yeah ok then’ she mumbled.
They started practising their dance but ten minutes later...
‘Key! You did that on purpose!’
‘It was payback! Payback i say! Do you know how much it hurts when you step on my feet with heels on?’
‘I did not!’
'You di-.’
Key was cut off by the choreographer when he cleared his throat. He was standing near the doorway and was obviously checking in on them.
‘Well, well, well, what am i going to do with you two?’

----------------------------------

Snsd’s dorm

‘Omo, there’s still leftover dinner left, Sooyoung!! Are you sick? why haven’t you eaten everything?’
‘Unnie, Sooyoung isn’t at home’ Yoona told Taeyeon.
‘Bwoh? Where is she?’
‘At the SM building. She and Key were still arguing so choreographer-shii kept them back to keep practising’
‘ohh... when is she going to admit she likes him?’
‘I don’t know unnie, i don’t know.’