Music Core

Falling For You...

Music Core~

The dance break ended without any problems and shinee headed backstage as they waited for snsd to finish their genie performance.
‘Hyungs!’ Taemin exclaimed excitedly.
The other members turned around to see 2pm and Super junior walking up to them. An outburst of greetings and ‘that was an awesome dance break’ were exchanged as the three bands greeted each other.
‘Are you waiting for snsd?’ Wooyoung asked.
‘Neh, we want to congratulate them on the dance, what about you?’ Onew replied.
‘I’m waiting for my girlfriend of course!’ replied Taecyeon happily.
‘Girlfriend? I knew Wooyoung hyung was going out with Fany noona but who are you going out with Taecyeon hyung?’ the curious shinee maknae asked.
“Please don’t let it be Yuri” Minho thought.
“Not Sica, please” Jonghyun thought.
Seeing his dongsaengs worried looks, Heechul decided to in ‘Don’t worry it’s Yoona, not Yuri and Sica’.
‘BWOH?! Did i say that out loud?’ chorused Jonghyun and Minho.
‘No, but your face said it all’ laughed Eunhyuk.
An outburst of laughter exploded from Super Junior, 2pm, Onew, Key and Taemin. The other two boys walked sulkily away to lean against the wall closer to the stage, not wanting to be teased again.

Snsd finished their performance and headed backstage to find their fellow idols gathered around laughing at something.
‘OPPA!’ screamed Taeyeon, Fany and Yoona excitedly as they jumped into their boyfriends arms.
‘Hey, nice performance’ Taecyeon told Yoona.
‘Save the puppy talk for later. What was so funny?’ asked Sooyoung.
This caused the boys to burst out in another round of laughter. Snsd was confused, what was so funny? Was it them? Sica saw Jonghyun sulkily sitting against the walk and figured that they were laughing at him. She walked over to him and asked ‘What’s wrong?’
‘Nothing’
‘Doesn’t look like nothing’
‘Well it is!’
‘Jjong...’
‘Sica it’s nothing, they’re just being stupid’
‘Okay... is it ok if i sit here? They look like a bunch of gorillas over there and i’m embarrassed to be with them’
‘Sure.’ As expected, Jonghyun’s face broke out into a smile and he just couldn’t be angry at his hyungs anymore.

Meanwhile, Yuri saw Minho looking pissed as he leant against the wall giving his hyungs dirty looks.
‘What’s wrong? You look like you’re going to kick all their asses in a minute’ Yuri smiled.
Minho didn’t want Yuri to see him pissed so he ignored his hyungs and turned to Yuri.
‘Nothing, they just think something is ridiculously funny when it’s not’
‘What do they think is funny?’
‘Jjong and I’
‘What about you guys?’
‘Don’t worry Yuri’ Minho said as he smiled.
‘Everyone, let’s go to our dressing room. Ours is bigger than all of yours anyways because there is 13 of us’ someone interrupted.
‘YAY!’ Yoona screamed.
Everyone looked at her, ‘What? I like their dressing room, have you seen the size of it?’ she said, defending herself.

------------------------------

Super Junior’s Dressing Room

Everyone was talking happily to one another when Jjong, Key and Minho got up.
‘Where are you going?’ asked Eunhyuk, ‘I want to go too!’
‘Then come. We’re going to get something to eat for everyone!’ remarked Key bluntly.
‘Get chicken!’ yelled Onew.
‘Sure, what else does everyone want for lunch?’ asked Eunhyuk.
‘Just get a lot of chicken, and when i saw a lot, i mean a lot. We got Onew and he will probably eat as much as snsd put together, and that includes Sooyoung’ Taeyeon advised them.
‘Sure noona. What else do you want? Sica noona? Sunny noona? Fany noona? Hyoyeon noona? Yuri? Sooyoung noona? Yoona noona? Seohyun? Anything in particular?’ asked Minho, just to be polite even though that was a mouthful.
‘Just get extra drinks and chips’ Sooyoung advised.
‘Neh, Minho, why do you call everyone noona except Yuri?’ asked Eunhyuk cheekily.
This caused 2pm, Super Junior and Shinee to burst into laughter all over again. Minho groaned inwardly, not this again! Didn’t Jjong mention this to him a few days ago too?
‘I don’t call Seohyun ‘noona’ either’
‘Yeah but that’s because she’s only older than you by a few months’
“Great, now my own leader is joining in too” thought Minho.
‘I don’t know why i do it, ok?’
‘Isn’t it impolite? Like saying everyone else is more respectful?’ said Nichkhun, making it worse.
‘That isn’t it at all! I just feel more comfortable calling Yuri ‘Yuri’. Yuri do you want me to call you noona?’ asked Minho hastily.
‘No it’s okay’ she replied blushing, “he felt more comfortable with her?” She thought.
‘Whatever, Minho just go get the food. And Jjong, Sica is not our lunch, stop staring at her like that!’ Sooyoung yelled hungrily.
‘ I wasn’t sta-.’
‘Sica, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, there will be too much food because there is over 30 of us, will you help the boys get the food?’ Heechul said, cutting off Jonghyun.
‘OKAYY, if it means we will get the food faster’ said Sooyoung, thinking only about food.
‘Is all you think about is food?’ remarked Key as the 8 idols walked out the door and towards the cafeteria.

As soon as they were gone, Heechul commanded everyone’s attention, ‘Although those eight idiots have not realised it themselves, we all know that they have mutual feelings towards each other. So, as matchmaker of SM and being the one and only Kim Heechul, i propose a set-up, a way to get them alone and close with each other’
‘I don’t know oppa, their my band members and i don’t think they want us to interfere. And what if we’re wrong? What if they don’t like each other? What if someone gets hurt?’ asked the wise Taeyeon.
‘They won’t, trust me. I’m Kim Heechul aren’t i? Just think about it for a while, all of you, and think about a plan. Most importantly, don’t tell the others’