Getting Ready

Falling For You...

That night, Heechul explained the plan to set the idiot couples up to Super Junior, except for Eunhyuk and Sungmin of course. Taeyeon explained it to Fany, Yoona and Seohyun whilst Onew explained it to Taemin.

-----------------------------

Next day: snsd’s dorm

‘Yuri, Yoona, go wake up your unnies’ commanded Taeyeon from the kitchen.
‘OKAYY!’
Seohyun looked up from her book to see her two childish unnies bolt up and run into one of the bedrooms. Yoonyul decided to wake up the hardest first, Sica.
‘Let’s do it fast, like ripping off a bandaid’
‘Keke... cucumbers...’ laughed Yuri evilly.
‘Sica unnie... WAKE UP’ screamed Yoonyul.
‘Do you want to die?’ she mumbled.
‘If, you don’t...’
‘we’ll get the cucumbers!’
‘I’M UP, I’M UP’
‘Next it Fany unnie... keke’
‘Unnnnieeeeeee’ whined Yoonyul, with their baby voices, into one ear each.
‘Tiffany Unnnnieeeeeee’
‘Unnnnieeeeeee’
‘Stop!!! I’m up, so stop!’ yelled Fany, she just knew that when they were together, Yoonyul wouldn’t stop until they got what they wanted.
‘Now Sooyoung!’
Yoonyul ran to Sooyoung’s bedroom and yelled ‘BREAKFAST!!!’. Sooyoung bolted up and went straight to the kitchen.
‘Lee Sunkyu!’
Yoonyul ran to Sunny’s room and started jumping up and down on her bed.
‘Unnie’
‘Unnie’
‘Wake up!’
‘Wake up!’
Sunny finally cracked it, she got up and ran after them. ‘YAH! Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona! You stupid Yoonyul twins! You just wait until i get you...’
They giggled as they ran towards their last victim, Hyoyeon. They sat on one side of the bed each and whispered into the sleeping girls ears, ‘Unnie, guess what??’
‘Hmm?? I’m trying to sleep Yoona’.
‘No, unnie, you have to get up, Eunhyuk oppa is here’ teased Yuri.
‘What where? Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I don’t have time to fix my bed hair’ whined Hyoyeon.
Yoonyul giggled as Sunny walked in and said ‘They’re lying, he’s not here’
‘UNNIE!!’ complained Yoonyul.
‘Yuri, Yoona, stop teasing Hyoyeon. Everyone hurry up into the kitchen i have something to tell you’ interjected Taeyeon.

Everyone was quiet as they ate breakfast. Taeyeon suddenly spoke up ‘We’re going to the amusement park with Super Junior and Shinee today, so everyone get changed and be ready by 10 o’clock, arasso?’
‘BWOH!!? With all of Super Junior?’ asked Hyoyeon.
‘Yes Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk is coming’ replied Fany.
‘Yah! I wasn’t talking about him!’
‘Yeah right unnie’ teased Yoonyul as they laughed their heads off. Everyone else sighed, they just knew today was going to be one of those days, a Yoonyul day, a day where they were inseparable, which meant, a lot of annoying childish pranks. On these days, their minds were even more in sync than usual, and usual for them was seeming like they could read each other’s mind, so who knows what is going on inside their heads on Yoonyul days.
‘Taeyeon, can Wooyoung come too?’ asked Fany.
‘Taecyeon too!’ added Yoona.
‘Sure, go call them and tell them to be here by 10’

------------------------------

Super Junior Dorm

‘Everyone, get dressed nicely, chop chop, hurry up’ commanded Heechul after breakfast.
Everyone trudged to their bedrooms to get changed. After years spent with Heechul, Super Junior knew well enough not to contradict him and to just follow his orders.
‘Where are we going hyung?’ asked Kyuhyun who had forgotten about the plan.
Leeteuk nudged him with an elbow to remind him about the plan.
‘Ohhh that’s right! I remember now’
‘Remember what?’ asked Sungmin curiously, as he did not know about the plan.
‘umm...’
Before Kyuhyun accidently spilled the beans, Heechul interrupted ‘Sungmin! What do you think you are wearing? We’re going to the amusement park with snsd you know?’
‘Bwoh? Snsd? Sunny too?’ he asked eagerly.
‘Why do you still ask about her when you are the one that stopped talking to her?’ asked Eunhyuk as he also did not know the plan and was insensitive at times.
‘Ignore him. Now change that hideous top before my eyes start crying from its ugliness’ Heechul said.
‘But what do i wear? Do you think Sunny will like this?’

----------------------------------

Shinee’s dorm

‘Hyung, what’s for breakfast?’ Minho asked Key.
‘Bacon and eggs...’ mumbled the distracted Key.
Jonghyun walked out of his room and immediately cracked up laughing, he always did, every morning, he just couldn’t get used to seeing the sight of Key in a pink apron.
‘Hurry up and eat, then go get changed’ said Onew.
‘Why?’ Taemin asked as if he didn’t already know.
‘We’re going to the amusement park with Super Junior hyungs and snsd’
‘Bwoh? Really? Key did you buy me new gel?’ asked Jjong.
‘Key hyung, did you wash my favourite jacket?’ asked Minho. Onew chuckled, his dongsaengs were growing up.

(a/n): i know its a bit boring but... bare with me
and i also know Yuri dosen't call the others unnie often, but lets just think thats this was one of the rare occasions :)