Admit it, you like him

Falling For You...

Snsd dorm that night ~

Yoona and Fany were out with their boyfriends and Taeyeon was on the phone to Onew in her room. Seohyun was in her room quietly studying while the rest of her unnies were in the lounge room talking to each other.
‘It’s Saturday night and we’re stuck at home. We should really get boyfriends,’ whined Sunny.
‘We could go out for dinner’ suggest Sooyoung.
Yuri rolled her eyes, typical Sooyoung, food. ‘But Taeyeon will be going out soon and you know Seohyun won’t come out with us. I don’t want to leave her alone’ she told Sooyoung.
‘Damn! I was hoping to eat Japanese tonight’.
‘Can’t we have a quiet night? Just sit and talk?’ asked Sica.
‘You’re only saying that because you want to talk about Jjong’ remarked Hyoyeon.
‘What? no!’
‘Don’t deny it Sica’ said Sunny.
‘But, but...’
‘Just admit it’
‘Okay... so i have a little crush on him. There’s no way anything is going to happen anyway.’
‘So you DO like him!’ exclaimed Sooyoung.
‘Sooyoung, you should speak for yourself’
‘But i don’t like Jjong’ said Sooyoung confused.
‘No, I was talking about you and Key!’ said Hyoyeon.
‘Nuh uh, we do NOT get along’
‘What you think is hate is probably love’ teased Hyoyeon.
‘Yah! What about you and Eunhyuk? I saw you flirting with him today’ Sooyoung shot back.
‘Bwoh!? Flirting? I was only thanking him for helping me practise the dance the other day’
‘Hyoyeon, stop lying. We all know that you’ve had a crush on Eunhyuk since we were trainees, especially those of us from the dance/singing department’ teased Yuri.
‘Bwoh?! Eunhyuk?’ asked Sica.
‘Yeah, i guess you don’t know because you were from the singing department’ said Sooyoung.
‘Kwon Yuri! Ohhh Kwon Yuri... you’re in trouble now... what about you and Minho huh?’ Hyoyeon said.
‘Haha. Nice one Hyo, and don’t even bother lying Yuri, you and i both know how you feel about him’ said Sunny.
‘Yuri?! I thought we were married’ joked Sica.
‘We were, but then you fell for Jjong’ Yuri replied.
‘She got you there Sica, but seriously Yuri, don’t avoid the topic’ said Sooyoung.
‘I wasn’t! And yeah, what if i like him? It’s not like he’s going to see me as anything more than a noona anyways’ said Yuri sadly.
‘Aww Yuri, you know that’s not true. You heard him today, you’re the only one other than Seohyun that he doesn’t call noona. And in Seohyun’s case, it’s only cause she’s older by a few months. Obviously he wants you to see him as more than just a dongsaeng’ comforted Sunny.
‘Anyways let’s not talk about my wife’s love life. We talked about everyone but you Sunny. How are you and Sungmin?’ said Sica, getting the attention off Yuri.
‘Sica... don’t...’ mumbled Hyoyeon, but it was too late.
Sunny’s face crumpled as she said ‘You know nothing is happening anyways, he stopped our friendship when he joined Super Junior, you know... because of the SM rules.’
‘Damn boys! They’re getting us sad. Let’s forget about them and watch a drama!’ exclaimed Sooyoung.
‘YEAH!’ they all chorused.

Taeyeon was inside her bedroom and had heard her sister’s boy troubles. She’d decided something, she was going to do something about it, and she knew just what it was. Taeyeon couldn’t stand seeing her sisters suffer. She pulled out her phone and dialled Heechul.
‘Oppa, i’ve changed my mind, i want to set them up, but please make sure no one gets hurt’
‘Taeyeon! Finally you agree. Okay, we’ll do the set up tomorrow, we’ll rent a bus and come by at 10am, arasso? I’ll call Onew, i’ll make sure those 4 idiot guys don’t find out, so you make sure those 4 girls don’t find out, arasso?’
‘Yes, but i have one more favour to ask, it’s about Sungmin. How does he feel about Sunny?’
‘Ohhh... another couple? Okay make that 5 idiot guys. Don’t worry Taeyeon, his been whining for her ever since he stopped talking to her. Everything is going to work out just fine’
‘Okay, see you tomorrow then.’

---------------------------------

Shinee’s dorm

‘Taemin! Pick up your phone! It’s Sulli-shii’ called Minho.
‘I got it!’ yelled the maknae from his room.
Onew chuckled as he peacefully ate his chicken. ‘Why does the leader AND the maknae have girlfriends but not us three?’ Key asked Jonghyun and Minho.
‘No clue, but by the looks of it, you’ll start going out with Sooyoung anytime soon now’ Jonghyun said.
‘YAH! What the heck? All she does is eat and fight!’
‘Hyung, stop lying. You loved doing the dance break with her’ teased Minho.
‘Choi Minho! I thought you were on my side!’ cried Key.
‘The only side he’s on is Yuri’s. And Key, his right, you LOVED the dance!’
‘HYUNG!’ yelled the two younger men as they chased after him.
Ring, ring. Onew picked up his phone, it was Heechul.
‘Onew, it’s Heechul hyung, tomorrow, we’re setting up the 5 idiot couples’
‘FIVE? I thought it was only four!’
‘No, add Sunny and Sungmin too. So you in or out?’
Onew looked at his four younger brothers who had started fighting with each other. He sighed, he had to get them girlfriends to keep them distracted and from fighting with each over the very same topic, girlfriends.
‘Sigh, sure hyung, I’m in’ Onew answered.