Saranghae, Always and Forever

Falling For You...

‘Wahh!! It seems like we’ve been here forever… but now we’re going back to Seoul!’ exclaimed Chansung as the idols boarded the ferry.
‘You know that makes no sense logically, we have not been here forever,’ Jay remarked as he walked onto the ferry ahead of Chansung.
‘I know… but I was just saying…’ mumbled Chansung.
‘Chansung! Stop moping and get on the ferry! You’re blocking everyone’s way!’ Kyuhyun exclaimed.
‘Ryeowook! Taemin! Everyone’s picking on me!!!’ cried Chansung as he boarded the ferry and ran towards his friends.
‘Aww… Chansung!! Don’t worry!! We’re still here for you!’ Ryeowook cried dramatically.
‘No one else understand us but ourselves!’ Taemin cried.
‘Now they’re just overdoing it and pitying themselves as if none of us care about them…’ Nichkhun muttered to Victoria.
Victoria rolled her eyes and said, ‘yeah… the three idiots are at it again!’ as she and Nichkhun went inside, laughing at their dongsaengs.

Inside the ferry~

‘Urghh… I feel sick… can’t the ferry go faster?’ moaned Taeyeon.
‘It can’t go any faster. Just hang in there okay?’ Onew comforted Taeyeon.
‘Poor unnie, she’s seasick,’ whispered Yuri as she Taeyeon’s hair.
‘Yah! Yul, leave Taeyeon alone and come sit with me!’ Tiffany yelled.
‘But Wooyoung oppa is sitting next to you.’
‘There is another seat beside me you know?’
‘But I don’t want to interrupt your private time.’
‘See Tiffany? She’d rather sit with me!’ interjected Sica.
Jonghyun sighed, Sica was yet again fighting for Yuri’s attention, but he smiled when Yuri shook her head and rejected the offer.
‘Aww… why not?’ whined Sica.
‘Because she’s sitting next to me! We’re Yoonyul, you know?’ Yoona cried from the couch that she was sitting on.
‘Anniyo! Yuri is sitting next to me, that’s final,’ Minho announced, ‘Yuri loves me more!’
‘Ohh… you’re going to pay for that, Choi,’ threatened Sica, Fany and Yoona while giving him a glare, but Minho ignored them as Yuri went over to sit next to him on the couch facing the sea. 
‘Yah! Aren’t you listening to me?!’ the girls screamed.
‘YAH!! All of you be quite! Your yelling is making Taeyeon feel even more sick! And if you don’t be quiet, you won’t get any chicken for a month!’ scolded Onew.
The girls stopped arguing, but only because they didn’t want Taeyeon to feel sick, not because of the chicken threat.

‘Sooyoung! If you keep eating, there’s nothing going to be left for everyone else!’ scolded Key.
‘But I’m hungry, Key you babo!’ Sooyoung said while eating the last bit of bread left.
‘Yah! Did you just call me a babo?! You’re the babo!’ Key yelled.
‘Kim Kibum! Don’t you dare call me a babo! You stupid diva!’
‘Ohh… that’s rich, coming from you who has no aegyo!’
When Sooyoung heard this, tears began to form in her eyes. She knew she wasn’t an aegyo queen like Sunny, but Key didn’t have to say that so meanly. Key saw her tears and immediately felt bad for what he had said.
‘Ohh… yeobo, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that. Really, besides, I think you have the most aegyo out of all of snsd without even trying when you’re eating!’
‘Really?’ Sooyoung said as she wiped away her tears.
‘Yeah, really.’
‘Then in that case, can you go get me some more food?’ Sooyoung asked evilly, she knew Key couldn’t object.
‘Yeah… sure,’ Key walked away grinning, he knew he was a pushover when it came to her, but he didn’t mind it at all.

After lunch, all the girls cuddled up around the massive flat screen watching a romantic drama. The boys, on the other hand, were out on the deck talking and mucking around. Taemin sat uncomfortably, as if his body was being pulled down by the weight of the problems that he was hiding from his hyungs. He and Sulli had agreed on telling the others about Luna and Krystal as soon as possible, but Taemin did not know how to bring it up.
‘Taeminnie-ah, earth to Taeminnie!!’ Eunhyuk said as he waved his hand back and forth in front of Taemin’s face.
Taemin jumped in surprise, ‘huh? What did you say, hyung?’ he asked.
‘We were wondering about how things were going between you and Sulli,’ Eunhyuk answered.
‘Oh, umm… good. We’re really close friends!’
‘Don’t fake it dongsaeng, we know you like her,’ Jonghyun said.
‘Uhh… well… we haven’t really talked about that.’
‘Ohh… why not? I see you guys talking all the time, it has to be brought up at least once right?’ Sungmin said.
‘No, we talk about other stuff,’ Taemin said as he sighed.
‘Hmm?? What’s wrong, Taemin?’ Siwon asked.
‘Nothi-.’
‘Don’t nothing me, Lee Taemin. We all can tell when something is troubling you, now spill!’ Heechul commanded.
Taemin sighed, he couldn’t hide anything from these people, he might as well tell them.
‘Well… it’s about Luna and Krystal. Their trying to break you guys and snsd noonas up. They were the ones that told SM, and now that SM didn’t do anything, they’ve come up with another plan, but I don’t know what it is. But I heard that it was going to be really bad and could possibly harm snsd noonas. I don’t know what to do hyungs!’Taemin blurted out.
‘Aww… Taemin, you shouldn’t have to deal with this on your own, you should’ve told us earlier! Besides, you know we’re all here together, we can stand up against them, and anyone else. And this time, we’re prepared,’ Leeteuk said.
Everyone nodded in agreement, and then watched the sun set silently, until Heechul broke the silence and the moment by saying, ‘by the way, I’m still going to be Hangkyung’s best man.’
‘No! I am! Do you know how much we’ve been through together?’ Donghae cried.
‘No, me! We’re two of the best dancers here! I should be given the honour!’ Eunhyuk said.
Before an argument could occur, Hangkyung interrupted, ‘Stop! All 13 of you are my best men, ok? I know that’s not how it is usually, but seeing as I have 13 of you, I can’t choose. But if you don’t shut up, I’m going to ask someone else!’
The guys all nodded in agreement and stopped arguing, they liked this solution a lot better.
‘Soo… Hangkyung… what date were you planning to get married?’ Donghae asked.

 

(a/n): WAHHH!!!! the end of my first fanfic!! What do you think of the ending? sorry if its bad :(  

That's the end of this fic, but never fear!!! I've already started on the sequel...  here is the link to it :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13972/falling-for-you-all-over-again-minyul-ontaeng-shinee-snsd-sookey-superjunior-woofany

Please comment and subscribe to it ^^. It continues on back in Seoul :) keke

btw, has anyone heard of the news?? in Oh! My School, when Minho and Yuri do Grease, they kiss!! Omona, im so happy, but imagine that article lied... it would break my heart... :(

please comment on how you think this fic went!!!

 

Thanks you to all my readers!!!! i hope you read my nxt fic too!! You guys are the bext!! xx