Kidnapping

Falling For You...

That night, Hyoyeon entered the room she shared with Eunhyuk, feeling guilty. She had developed some sort of feelings towards Junho, but it was nothing compared to what she felt for Eunhyuk. The room was dark and empty, Hyoyeon walked in and noticed a note on the bedside table, it read: Hyoyeon, you can sleep here for tonight, i will stay with Leeteuk hyung. I don’t know why you’re angry at me, if i’ve done anything wrong, i’m sorry. –Eunhyuk.
Tears began to spill out of Hyoyeon’s eyes. She hated that she’d betrayed Eunhyuk, even if he didn’t know that she’d kissed Junho, but she still felt guilty for having feelings towards someone else. She crawled into bed, calming herself down and feeling relieved by breathing in Eunhyuk’s scent from his pillow. She sighed and cried herself to sleep. It was the worst day she’d ever had.

The next morning, Hyoyeon walked down to the kitchen for breakfast. She was up very early, and the only other person awake was Eunhyuk. She froze when she saw him. He knew she was angry, but did not know why, how was she going to tell him what was wrong? Whilst Hyoyeon was contemplating on what to do, Eunhyuk brushed past her and walked into the lounge room, turning on the TV and eating his breakfast. Hyoyeon was shocked, he didn’t even say good morning. She walked over to the couch and sat next to him, then she cleared . Eunhyuk didn’t see to take any notice.
‘Ahem!’ she tried again, there was still no reply. She got up and turned off the TV.
‘Oppa!’ Hyoyeon said, ‘Why are you ignoring me?’
‘Why were you ignoring me?’
‘Because you seemed so distant!’
‘Wasn’t my fault, i was nervous thinking about stuff.’
‘What stuff?’
‘I don’t want to tell you.’
‘Why not?!!!’ Hyoyeon yelled, getting frustrated.
‘Why should i tell someone who goes and kisses other guys?’ Eunhyuk said as he turned and looked at her. Hyoyeon was shocked, he’d seen what had happened last night. All she could do was sit and stare at him. Eunhyuk sighed and got up, ‘I’m going, i’m going to pack my stuff and i will be staying in Leeteuk hyung’s room for the rest of the vacation.’

Sooyoung and Yuri came down for breakfast, Key was arguing with Minho, trying to convince him to wear stylish clothes whilst Minho insisted on wearing loose casual because they were all planning on doing outdoor activities today, like rock climbing. As they headed down the stairs, they heard little sniffles, Sooyoung and Yuri were alarmed and went to see who it was. Soori turned up to find their sister crying.
‘Unnie, what’s wrong?’ Sooyoung asked.
‘E-E-Eunhyuk... oppa... i... think..he just... dumped... me!!’ wailed Hyoyeon as she hugged Yuri and Sooyoung.
‘Hyoyeon unnie, i don’t think he’d do that, he loves you. Are you sure he said you guys were breaking up?’ Yuri asked.
‘No, but he’s moving out of the room and staying in Leeteuk oppa’s’
‘Maybe he only wanted some time apart, not to break up,’ Sooyoung comforted.
‘No! He saw Junho oppa kiss me last night and got angry!’ Hyoyeon said.
‘Wait, wait, Junho oppa kissed you?!’ Soori cried.
‘Yes!’
‘Explain, now,’ commanded Yuri.
‘Well...’

When she’d finished explaining, Sooyoung got up and said, ‘I’m telling Taeyeon unnie that we need time with just us girls, snsd. Arasso? Spending time with your sisters will help, then afterwards, you can sort things out with Eunhyuk oppa.’
‘Okay, thanks so much you two.’
‘No problems, Hyoyeon unnie. You’d do the same for us, not even, you’d beat him up if you had to,’ exclaimed Soori.
This made Hyoyeon smile the first smile she’d smiled all day.

At breakfast, Taeyeon suggested, ‘Seeing as it’s a vacation, and we’ve barely spent time with our sisters or brothers, why don’t we have a band-members-only day out?’ because Sooyoung had told her what had happened.
‘That’s a great idea!’ Jaebeom said.
‘No! I wanted to take Sunny to the waterfall today!’ exclaimed Sungmin.
‘Nichkhun oppa and i wanted to go bushwalking!’ said Victoria.
‘We can do all that tomorrow, today is just band-members-only, arasso? Or you guys can all stay together, but snsd are having sisters-only private time.’ Taeyeon said.
‘Hmm... well, it would be nice to have some time with my brothers,’ Jaebeom said.
‘And Taemin has been getting lonely by himself when he’s not with Ryeowook or Chansung,’ Onew said.
‘I definitely want time alone with Super Junior, no offense guys. Not like i don’t appreciate your company but, brother time is needed,’ Leeteuk said.
‘Arasso, i want time with f(x),’ Victoria said.

Everyone had agreed on spending time with their “immediate” family and so after breakfast, they all headed off to do their own thing. Snsd decided to stay at the mansion. Super Junior had decided to go bushwalking and mountain climbing, as they all walked out the door, snsd said goodbye to them, but Eunhyuk completely ignored Hyoyeon. 2pm had all agreed on going surfing and jet skiing, when Junho walked past Hyoyeon, he whispered, ‘See you later,’ in her ear. She couldn’t help but blush, this caused Eunhyuk to get angrier and to punch the wall, luckily, he didn’t hurt himself. Shinee all wanted to go rock climbing and to play at the waterfall.

‘See you later, Sica,’ Jonghyun said to his girlfriend as he hugged her.
‘Be careful ok?’ Minho told Yuri as he kissed her. When he pulled away, he said to the other members of snsd, ‘Noonas, please look after my precious Yuri. Sica noona, Tiffany noona and Yoona noona, seeing as you always fight with me over Yuri, i’m fine with you spending one whole day with her as long as you keep her safe, arasso?’
‘Since when was she YOUR Yuri?’ asked Sica angrily.
‘Arasso, arasso, Minho we get it. Of course we will look after her!’ exclaimed Fany as she pushed Minho away and hugged Yuri, ‘You can go now, Minho. Yuri is all mine.’
Minho was about to argue, but stopped when he saw how happy Yuri was, instead he cupped her face in his hands and said, ‘I’ll be back in the afternoon, saranghae, Yuri.’
‘Stop being so affectionate and go!’ exclaimed Yoona as she ran to Yuri and kept her away from Minho. Eventually, he left when Jonghyun dragged him away.
‘And noona, don’t forget, if she eats too much lollies, she gets sick. And no ice-cream, or kimbap either. Sooyoung can’t stand wasabi or chilli so make sure she doesn’t eat it. Also, make sure to let her eat whenever she’s hungry!’ Key instructed Sunny and Taeyeon, seriously.
‘We know KEY! We lived with her longer than you’ve been dating. Now, GO!’ Sunny said.
‘Arasso, it’s just that i don’t want her to be unhappy from not eating. Okay, Sooyoung, yeobo? I’m going now. I’ll miss you,’ Key said as her kissed her forehead. Meanwhile, Sooyoung only nodded because she was too busy eating spring rolls to talk back.

When everyone was finally gone, snsd had the whole house to themselves.
‘Why don’t we go to mine and Wooyoung’s room?’ Tiffany said.
‘Okay!! Let me get some stuff first!’ Yoona said.
‘Neh~ and everyone, change into something comfy,’ Fany said.
Sunny headed to the room she shared with Sungmin and got changed into a pair of pyjama pants and a loose top, then she grabbed the blanket she shared with Sungmin and went back to Tiffany and Wooyoung’s room. Taeyeon changed into jeans and a jumper and brought a pillow back to Woofany’s room. Sica got into her favourite pyjamas and got Jjong’s jumper to wear over it. Hyoyeon got into shorts and put on the one thing Eunhyuk had left behind, his jacket. Yuri changed into denim shorts and a cute tee, but decided to put Minho’s favourite jacket on top and his favourite silver bracelet. Seohyun put on her Keroro t-shirt and brought the Keroro stuffed toy that Kyuhyun had slept next to. Sooyoung put on Key’s shirt and brought all the food she could carry with her. Yoona had gotten changed into track pants and Taecyeon’s t-shirt.

‘Geez, finally you’re all here, why do you all have something of your boyfriends?’ Fany asked.
‘Because i miss Minho oppa already,’ said Yuri who was lying down on the bed under the blankets with Yoona, smelling Minho’s jumper.
‘Neh~ i miss Eunhyuk oppa too, and this was the only thing left in the room,’ Hyoyeon said miserably.
Seeing their sister distraught, snsd all got up and hugged Hyoyeon.
‘Aww... poor Hyoyeon unnie, everything will be okay,’ cooed Yoonyul.
‘You’ll sort everything out,’ Taeyeon comforted.
‘Do you want some chocolate? They make you feel better,’ Sooyoung said.
‘Eunhyuk loves you, he won’t let you go,’ Tiffany said.
‘Aww... you guys know just the right things to say to me,’ Hyoyeon said, faintly smiling.
They all had a group hug, but it was not as nice as it sounded as they were all squashed up in one bed, trying not to fall off.

‘Aww... what a nice reunion, sorry that we had to end it!’ came a voice from the doorway. Snsd turned to see who was talking, there were 15 people dressed all in black, covering their faces like ninjas. The 15 ninjas began to run at them and snsd relentlessly tried to fight back.
Sooyoung kicked at them, but failed to keep them away, she was the first to get captured. Sunny was next because she didn’t have enough time to untangle herself from the Sunsun blanket, the ninja wrapped the blanket around her and kept her still. Tiffany tried to hide, but was grabbed and held back by a ninja. Taeyeon ran to the front, trying to save her sisters, but tripped and fell. Sica squealed like a dolphin and kicked at the attackers, she managed to kick one in the face, probably giving them a blood nose, two other ninjas came to help and captured her. Hyoyeon dodged the attacks but tripped over Seohyun’s foot who was backing away from her own attackers. The two girls fell in a heap and were tied up. The only ones left were Yoonyul. They ran towards the window, getting ready to jump out and call for help, but the 6 ninjas left were too much for Yoonyul and they were restrained. 3 ninjas had to hold back Yoona while another 3 held back Yuri. They tried to bite their attackers but were stopped, it was hopeless, they were kidnapped.

Mansion hidden in the Blocked off Western part of the island~

‘Did you send the note to them?’ a voice came from a big leather chair.
‘Yes, sir. And the girls have all been captured and kept in a comfortable room,’ came another voice.
‘Make sure they have comfortable accommodation and entertainment, as well as a change of clothes. We can’t have idols being uncomfortable, can we?’
‘Yes sir!’
When the other voice left the room, the leather chair swivelled around and the person grinned, ‘time to test the idols,’ SM said.

Super Junior, shinee, 2pm and f(x) all arrived back at the mansion at the same time.
‘Where’s the unnies?’ Sulli asked.
‘Not sure, why don’t we all go find them?’ Wooyoung said.
They all went to different rooms, looking for snsd. 5 minutes later, Wooyoung yelled out to everyone, ‘GUYS! Come here NOW!!!’
Everyone immediately ran to his room. The room was messy and everything was on the floor, in Wooyoung’s hand, there was a note. He was too shocked to read it out loud, so Onew grabbed it and read, ‘Snsd have been kidnapped, they will be returned to you, unharmed, if you follow all instructions. Your first instruction will be given to you tomorrow, please get some rest, a long day awaits you.’
Onew stood there frozen, Jongkey comforted each other as they cried out loud. Minho sat on the couch, staring at nothing, silent tears pouring out of his eyes, whispering, ‘Please be okay, Yul. Saranghae Kwon Yuri.’
Taecyeon slammed the wall, cursing and punching it. Wooyoung continued to stand frozen. Sungmin could not process the information, ‘No, no, this can’t be true. Haha, nice prank Sunny! You can come out now!’ he said. ‘Hyung, it’s not a prank,’ Ryeowook tried to comfort him. Kyuhyun began to cry and couldn’t stand it, he flung himself onto the bed and sobbed loudly. Eunhyuk stood there, realising that he had not left Hyoyeon on a good note, ‘Please be okay,’ he mumbled.
‘H-h-hyung... what do we do?’ Onew said, looking at Leeteuk with pleading eyes. The rest followed. Leeteuk stared at his brothers, Heechul, Donghae and Hangkyung were crying, they rarely cried. Yesung, Kibum and Kangin stood frozen. Shindong and Siwon sank to the floor, too shocked to say anything. Leeteuk wanted to cry too, but as he was the oldest, he had to stay strong.
‘We listen to the instructions, for now, we will take turns sleeping in the lounge room, so we don’t miss anything. If we go crazy and try to attack everything, they might be harmed. Please, get some rest, all of you, Shindong, Kangin, Ryeowook, Victoria and I will keep watch, we’ll swap when we get tired,’ Leeteuk said.
They all obliged, knowing that whatever was ahead, if they didn’t not have energy to save snsd, they could lose them. As Krystal fell asleep, she thought, “Finally, my revenge has started.”

 

(a/n): How was the chapter?! Junho or Eunhyuk with Hyoyeon????

comment and subscribe :)