Hyoyeon

Falling For You...

The next morning, everyone came down for breakfast, one by one. Eunhyuk and Junho were solemn, concentrating very hard on controlling their nerves. They all sat down from breakfast, and for some unknown reason, Eunhyuk and Junho ended up sitting across from each other. The whole time while eating Ryeowook, Taemin and Chansung’s bacon and eggs, Eunhyuk and Junho shot angry glares at each other. It was like having an idol stare-down. ‘Heechul hyung! Will you tell them to stop staring at each other? It’s scaring me!’ cried Taemin who was sitting next to Eunhyuk.
‘Boys, calm down. It’s not like this is a fight for Hyoyeon’s heart, she is not going to let some competition decide for her, she will do it herself!’ snapped Heechul.
‘...’ the whole table went silent. Eunhyuk sighed and went back to eating, Junho looked away and drank his orange juice.
Eventually, breakfast was finished and everyone headed off to do their own things, the time for missions were unexpected and they couldn’t just sit and wait, not when they could end up waiting until night time.

By lunchtime, Eunhyuk and Junho were getting restless, they just couldn’t wait anymore. Eunhyuk was with his band members whilst Junho was with his. Shinee, on the other hand, were cooking lunch. F(x) had left to go for a walk on the beach, even though there were a few snsd members in possible danger. The snsd members who were already rescued were sitting in the lounge room, anxiously waiting for news on their sisters. At last, shinee finished cooking lunch and called everyone downstairs.  In the middle of eating, the gong sound went off, and everyone ran to the lounge room, waiting for news on Hyoyeon or any of the other members.
‘Eunhyuk, Junho, Hyoyeon is waiting to be released, please don’t disappoint her. Everyone, please put on the microphones and earphones so you can communicate with each other.’
Everyone obliged and put them on, then sat and waited for the next set of instructions.
‘Now, Eunhyuk and Junho, please head to the front door, two workers are waiting to take you to your destination. As for the others, please head to the beach closest to the mansion, you will see Eunhyuk and Junho there as their final destination. You may cheer each other on and communicate via the microphones. That is all.’

They all said their goodbyes and encouragements, then Eunhyuk and Junho left. They met two workers in uniform outside and followed them towards the north of the island. When the boys arrived at their destination, they found themselves standing in front of a small plane with five other workers there.
‘You will be sky diving with one worker strapped to you each for this task, but you are the one that steps forward and jumps, the worker is only there to make sure you pulled the parachute at the right time,’ one of the workers explained.
‘Wh-wha-what??!’ Junho exclaimed.
‘You’ve got to be kidding me... sky diving??’ stuttered Eunhyuk.
‘No, are you getting in the plane or not?’ asked an agitated old worker.
‘Umm... yes’ Eunhyuk said.
Not wanting to be defeated, Junho followed.
‘Hyung... we’re going sky diving!’ Junho said into the microphone.
‘Bwoh?!’ shouted Yesung as he and the others walked down towards the beach.
‘Yeah...’ mumbled Junho as the plane took off.
‘Hyungs!! Be careful!’ cried Ryeowook, Taemin and Chansung.
‘Neh~’ Eunhyuk said as the workers started to put all the safety equipment on the idols and themselves.
‘The three maknaes want you to come back!’ Victoria yelled.
‘Three maknaes?’ Junho asked.
‘Yeah... that’s what we nicknamed Ryeowook, Taemin and Chansung, we should’ve called them the three idiots,’ Sulli said.
‘Yah! Sulli, is that supposed to be an insult?’ asked Taemin.
‘Anniyo... it was a joke,’ Sulli said as she blushed at Taemin talking to her.

In the plane, the workers that would be jumping with the idols strapped them onto the idols, it was two-people sky diving.
‘We won’t force you to jump, nor will be jump for you. You guys will be the ones stepping off, we only follow because we are attached to you, understood?’ the worker attached to Junho said.
‘Yes...’ Eunhyuk replied.
As they got closer to the jumping point, the boys started to turn green.
‘I don’t think i can do this...’ mumbled Eunhyuk.
‘Oh, i think i’m going to be sick!’ Junho cried.
‘You can do it, hyungs!’ yelled the three maknaes while waving around another poster that they had made.
‘There is another 5 minutes until we reach the jumping area, please prepare yourselves,’ the pilot announced.
‘Oh gosh...’ Junho said.
Eunhyuk followed Junho’s gaze and looked where he was looking at.
‘Arghh!!!!! It’s so freaken high! I can’t jump!’ yelled Eunhyuk.
The others that were on the beach winced.
‘Oppa, please don’t scream, the earphones are in and it’s too loud,’ Seohyun said.
‘ahh... mianhae’ Eunhyuk said.
‘Eunhyuk, Junho... are you okay?’ Jay asked.
‘Hyung, i don’t think i can do this,’ Eunhyuk and Junho said at the same time.
‘Kids, you can do it. I’ve seen you when you were trainees, you jumped into the entertainment business, knowing that it would be years of hard work, and at times, haters. You faced everything face-first and worked hard for where you are now, the best of the best, even when everything was hard, scary and sometimes you felt like giving up, you didn’t, you know why? Because it was for something that you loved, and isn’t that the same with Hyoyeon? Isn’t she someone you love? Can’t you do the same for her as you did for entertainment?’ Leeteuk comforted.
‘...’ Eunhyuk and Junho were quite.
‘Please, Hyoyeon needs you right now...’ Onew said.
‘We have now arrived at the jumping area, please jump when you are ready, once we’ve gone 800 metres, you will not be able to jump anymore, please jump when you have the chance,’ the pilot announced.
‘Oh gosh... it would be better if we were pushed or the worker jumped for us... it’s harder to do it by willpower!’ Eunhyuk cried.
‘I’m going to be sick!’ Junho yelled.
‘You can do it!!’ Sunny and Sungmin cheered.
‘Jjang! Jjang! Jjang!’ everyone cheered.

Eunhyuk and Junho really wanted to sky dive and get Hyoyeon back, but their feet had a mind of its own and wouldn’t move.
‘Guys! You’re running out of time!’ Junsu yelled.
‘Only 200 metres until you can’t jump anymore!’ Kibum yelled.
‘Hyoyeon needs you! This is your only chance! So if you love her, then do it now before it’s too late!’ Hangkyung exclaimed.

Suddenly, something clicked in Eunhyuk’s mind and he jumped, screaming at the top of his lungs. Eunhyuk had jumped at the last minute, and Junho didn’t want to lose to him, but after Eunhyuk had jumped, the doors closed, it was too late. When it was time, the worker strapped to Eunhyuk pulled open the parachute and it opened. He landed in the sand on the beach. The worker unstrapped himself and left whilst the other idols jumped in joy and ran over to Eunhyuk.
‘Congrats, Eunhyuk!’ Nichkhun said.
‘We got Hyoyeon back!!’ squealed Tiffany.
‘But... Junho oppa didn’t jump... Do you think he is ok?’ Sunny asked.
‘Yeah, i’m sure he is,’ Jay.
‘What do you mean? He most probably lost Hyoyeon to Eunhyuk!’ Sooyoung yelled.
‘Anniyo, he shouldn’t have won Hyoyeon’s heart over in the first place,’ Taecyeon said.
‘What?!’ Shindong and Kibum yelled.
‘He only wanted Hyoyeon because she looked like his ex, who he had to dump once he became famous. Junho was in denial, he thought he was in love with Hyoyeon, but the truth is, he saw Mi Ri in Hyoyeon, but he didn’t believe us when we told he. I think this is for the best, he will recover and find Mi Ri when he is ready,’ Junsu explained.

The gong went off, ‘Hyoyeon is waiting for you Eunhyuk, congratulations, head back to the mansion now, Junho is also heading there now,’ the voice said.
Everyone ran to the mansion and caught up to Junho who was walking up the stairs.
‘Junho!’ everyone called.
‘Eunhyuk... thanks for saving Hyoyeon... especially when i couldn’t,’ Junho said to Eunhyuk.
‘No... thank you for looking after her when i didn’t even notice she was upset...’ Eunhyuk said as he hugged Junho.
‘Hyung... do you understand about Mi Ri and Hyoyeon now?’ Chansung asked.
‘I still don’t think that’s it, i genuinely liked Hyoyeon. But... i don’t truly love her like Eunhyuk does... so i’m giving her up,’ Junho said, ‘Now, Eunhyuk, look after her. Go get her now and apologise.’ Hearing this, Eunhyuk ran into the mansion in search of Hyoyeon.

He found Hyoyeon in their room, looking out the window with her back to him. Eunhyuk ran up to her and hugged her. Hyoyeon turned around startled, ‘Eunhyuk oppa...’ she mumbled.
‘I’m so sorry, please Hyoyeon. I was distracted, i’m sorry,’ he said while rubbing his face against her hair.
‘Apologising doesn’t mean i’m just going to forgive you, i want an explanation,’ she scolded, ‘And i see you moved back into our room.’ ‘Mmm... i missed you, so i moved back to our room,’ Eunhyuk mumbled into her hair.
‘An explanation?’ she asked.
Eunhyuk let go of her and got down on one knee, ‘I know this is not as romantic as you probably imagined, but i have no other choice. I was so distracted because i was worried about this... but it’s no excuse, but i do promise to not let it happen again, and to love you forever, Hyoyeon yeobo, will you become my bride?’ Eunhyuk asked as he pulled out the royal velvet blue box and opened it, revealing the diamond ring.
‘Omona... yes! Yes! I love you Eunhyuk Oppa, just don’t do it again!’ Hyoyeon cried as she jumped into his arms.

 

(a/n): keke~ What do you think about the engagment? Sorry to all the Junhyo lovers, i started with hyohyuk, so im going to end with hyohyuk.

Here is something cute that i found on youtube, it's a minyul video, check it out if you have time :)    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klHLtH927ek
keke~

Comment and subscribe ^^