We're going where?

Falling For You...

Unfortunately, for Krystal, Luna and Victoria, f(x) was told to pack their bags and go to LA, with no warning, for work. They were going to be at LA for a month or two and left that very night. They barely had anytime to pack and call all their families to tell them that they were leaving, let alone find a way to tell SM about snsd’s relationships.

On the plane~
‘Damn! We have to wait 2 months until we can tell SM,’ complained Krystal. She, Luna and Victoria were sitting at the back of the private jet so no one could overhear their conversation, while Amber and Sulli were sitting at the front.
‘It’s okay, i can wait, as long as i get what i want,’ said Luna.
‘Umm... guys? Sorry to tell you this but, i don’t think i’m going to help with this. I mean, i finally realised that what we’re doing is going to hurt them, and could cost them all their careers. And besides, even if they do break up, who says Minho and Jonghyun will go after Krystal or that Onew will go for Luna?’ said Victoria.
‘What?! But unnie...’ said Krystal.
‘No, and besides, i got what i want, so there’s no point in me telling on snsd. Nichkhun and i will be going on We Got Married together when i get back from LA.’
‘Don’t you think your being selfish?’ asked Luna.
‘No, not at all. Look, i won’t stop you guys, nor will i tell anyone about what you’re going to do. But i just won’t help, ok? Good luck with whatever plan you come up with, though,’ said Victoria.
‘Fine!’ snapped Krystal.

Super Junior’s Dorm ~
‘Sungmin! Stop bloody sighing. Every minute, sigh, two seconds later, sigh. Gosh hyung, you’re so annoying, i’m trying to watch snsd on Star King,’ yelled Kyuhyun.
‘Oh my, what would your girlfriend do if she saw you acting like this. What happened to your innocent image?’ asked Sungmin.
‘At least i have a girlfriend!’ retorted Kyuhyun.
‘Yah! You two, stop fighting. It’s making my food taste horrible,’ scolded Shindong.
Sungmin sighed again as he saw Sunny appearing on the television screen. Heechul looked at him, he had to help Sungmin somehow.
‘Sungmin, what’s wrong?’ asked Leeteuk.
‘Well... i just can’t believe Sunny said no to going out with me,’ complained Sungmin.
‘Well she likes you doesn’t she?’ asked Kibum.
‘Yeah, but she still said no,’ sighed Sungmin.
‘Only because you’re untrustworthy and she thought you were going to stop talking to her again,’ said Ryeowook bluntly, not knowing how much that had stung Sungmin.
‘I didn’t mean to...’ mumbled Sungmin.
‘Arasso, if i help you Sungmin, you have to make sure that this time, you won’t take no for an answer,’ said Heechul.
‘REALLY?! Heechul hyung, you’re the best! I won’t take no for an answer,’ exclaimed Sungmin.
‘Arasso, thank me after you get Sunny back. Besides, i think it’s high time that we take a vacation, and i think snsd, shinee and 2pm are in long need of one as well. How does a month of vacation sound?’ asked Heechul.
‘YEAH!!!!’ yelled all of Super Junior in excitement.
Although Leeteuk was the leader of Super Junior, Heechul was the one that made most of the calls, no one could argue with Heechul, but Leeteuk didn’t mind.
‘Arasso, anyone have any ideas on where to go?’ he asked.
‘Paris!’
‘LA!’
‘New York!’
‘Milan!’
‘Beijing!’
‘Tokyo!’
‘London!’
‘Incheon!’
Everyone turned and looked at Ryeowook.
‘Incheon? We’re going on vacation!!’ Hangkyung explained to Ryeowook slowly, ‘Why would we go to Incheon? We could go there whenever we want.’
‘But i really wanted to go there...’ said Ryeowook.
‘We’ll go there when we have a few days off, we’re not going for a month!’ said Eunhyuk.
‘Arasso...’
‘But i don’t want to go to LA! We’ve been there a few times before, and f(x) is there. We’re supposed to be relaxing, not doing our heads in!’ complained Donghae.
‘We don’t speak French!’
‘We can get an interpreter because i’m not going to New York!’
‘Yeah! It’s too busy, i want to relax!’
‘No one wants to go to Milan other than Heechul! Let’s go to Tokyo!’
‘No! Tokyo’s Disneyland isn’t even in Tokyo! It’s in Chiba! What’s with that? It should be called Chiba Disneyland.’
‘London has nothing to do!’
‘QUIET!! You know what? We own a bloody mansion on a private vacation island that we’ve never been to, why don’t we go there?’
‘Yeah! It’ll just be us! We have the whole off shore island to ourselves, and its only a 5 minute motor boat ride to the main vacation island so we can get food there and visit the shops.’
‘And we’ll have privacy because no one can get on our island. So we won’t be seen unless we go to the main vacation island.’
‘Yeah, and only wealthy people can afford a vacation on the main island so we won’t be disturbed if we do go there.’
‘Arasso, it’s decided then, i’ll go call all the necessary people so we can go on vacation,’ said Leeteuk.
‘I’ll go call snsd, shinee and 2pm,’ Heechul said.

On the phone to Taeyeon~ ‘Yoboseyo?’
‘Taeyeon-ah, we’re going on vacation, and you’re coming too, on Super Junior’s private island. I’ll invite shinee and 2pm after this. We’re going in a week, call all the necessary people to organise the vacation and tell all your girls to start packing. SM family is in need of a break, with a selected few of the JYP family of course,’ Heechul said.
‘Heechul oppa? Really?! Omona, i’m so excited! We’ll go get ready now!’ said Taeyeon.

On the phone to Onew~ ‘Yoboseyo, Onew speaking’ said Onew as he picked up the phone.
‘It’s Heechul, we’re all going on vacation. Go prepare now!’
‘What?! No, we’re too busy, we have schedules.’
‘Cancel them,’ said Heechul with a threatening voice.
‘But Hyung!’
‘Snsd are going too.’
‘We’re packing NOW!!’