Chapter 96

How Great is your Love?

Yoona and Haneul are walking going to the familiar place. the favorite place of Seulong,Yuri and Minho

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpzcEb5OUDFP7Uy8O-sH2

AN: I changed the picture of the tree because the old one is not working anymore... 

Alreina072010.jpg

AN: Haneul That time.. :)

Hanuel: Wow...this is a nice place omma..(she smile) omma can i go there? i will only took a photo...

Yoona: Ne..but dont go anywhere or do not go to any far palces you might get lost..

Haneul: Ne..(she smile and run away)

Yoona: (smile while looking to her daughter and she went to the tree and find her halmoni's name until she found it) Halmoni im here again...(she smile and look to the view)

im_yoona_mma_red_carpet_by_ganyonk-d358stumblr_ldh0n5agFR1qcy4dfo1_500.jpg

AN: That's her look that time..remove the black coat :D (YEPUDA)

Siwon: (on the other side walking while watching the view then he stopped when he reached near on the tree) Yo..Yoona..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUSLERiGSxBc1DHBLIqxRSinger_Choi_Si-won.jpg

AN: his look on the 1st pic his wearing the 2nd one.. :D

Yoona: (smiling at the same time and hear someone called her and look to the side and her smile faded)

Siwon: (he smile and walk closer to yoona)

Yoona: Siwon...

Siwon: What are you doing here?

Yoona: Ah...im here to visit our rest house..how about you?

Siwon: Were same but im here too because im hoping to meet someone here..but i didnt expecting that ill be meeting you here..

Yoona: Your going to meet someone?

Siwon: Kinda but i guessed its vague to happen (he smile)

Yoona: Ah...(nodded) how are you? i mean your marriage life?

Siwon: (smile faded) Im not married..

Yoona: Wha...what...your not married?

 Siwon: Ne..(he smile)

Yoona: Wae?

Siwon: Let us say destiny made a way....(he smile) my supposed to be wife is pregnant that time that's why they declined.

Yoona: Oh..i see (she force a smile)

Siwon: How about you..?? its been a long time..

Haneul: Omma!!! (shouting while running)

Yoona: (faded her smile when she heard haneul's voice and look back to haneul)

Siwon: (look to the kid and to yoona)

Haneul: (look to siwon) Oh..annyeong haseyo..(he bow to siwon and smile)

Siwon: You have a child now?

Yoona: (look to siwon but not in the eyes) ne..

Siwon: So your married now?

Yoona: Ani~ im single mom (she look back again to haneul) what's that?

Haneul: Omma look i took a photo of the sky...(she smile) omma he's your friend? (pointing to siwon)

Yoona: (hesitate to answer) ah...ne (she force a smile)

Haneul: Uncle did you remember me? (she smile)

Yoona: (look to haneul confuse)

Siwon: (think) Oh your the little kid yesterday right??

Haneul: Ne..(she nodded) haneul imnida...(she bow)

Yoona: You know each other?

Haneul: Omma i told you i cut in the line yesterday just to buy the book he is the one who allowed me to pay first. komawo uncle

Siwon: (smile) May i see your picture?

Haneul: Mwo?

Siwon: (he kneeled down just to reach haneul's height) You said you took a photo of sky..may i see? (he smile)

Yoona: (gulp when she saw haneul walk toward to siwon)

Haneul: (walk closer to siwon and handed the camera)

Siwon: Wo...you look like a professional (he smile)

Haneul: Cheongmal? omma did you heard that? unlce said im look like a professional see....i have a potential to become a photographer

Yoona: (nervously watching the two and force smile to haneul)

Siwon: You want to become a photographer? (he ask)

Haneul: (nodded) ne...

Siwon: (handed the camera back to haneul and messed haneul's hair) im a photographer too..why do you want to become a photographer?

Yoona: (bite her lip)

Haneul: I just love taking pictures...and omma said my appa is...(she cutted by yoona)

Yoona: Haneul!..(she hold haneul's hand)

Siwon and Haneul look to yoona because of yoona sudden action

Yoona: Let's go you havent have rest...you need to rest now...

Haneul: (pout) ne...(she look to siwon and smile) uncle bye...(she bow and wave)

Siwon: (stood up) if you want i will accompany you...

Yoona: Ani~ you said your waiting for someone right? (then she walk while holding haneul's hand) bye..

Haneul: ( looking to siwon while walking and waving)

Siwon: (smile and wave back to haneul)

Haneul: (smile back and wave again) Bye uncle....(she shout)

Yoona: Haneul look at your way..(she said irritated)

Haneul: (withdraw her look to siwon) ne omma..

___________________________

While haneul is sleeping yoona is caressing haneul's hair

Yoona: (looking to haneul and thought) minahe...you met your father but you dont have any idea that he is your father...(she hold haneul's hand and tears forming to her eyes) mianhe....(and she kiss haneul's hand and a tears fall from her eyes)

___________________________

Siwon: (is thinking while sitting at the sofa) she has a child....but who is the father? (then he leaned his back to the sofa nad look up) whoever it is he's so lucky to have yoona and haneul.....she said she is a single mom but who is that man yesterday? a new lover? huh!! (he sit properly) but why i met haneul yesterday to the store then i met them today? aish...destiny really wants to play with me....(sigh) aigoo why am i like this? (he slouch again) but who is the father of that kid? (he smile) haneul is like yoona they are both pretty....i wish i am the father of haneul (he hit his head and sit properly again) silly choi siwon...how it will going to happened?? (he talk like he is talking to someone) aishh im so envy to haneul's father..!!!! (he lay on the sofa and rolled) grrr.....so lucky he was......

___________________________________________________________________________________________

YAH YAH YAH!! i update more did you like it???

aigooo i want to update just two chapters but i received more than 6 comments that's why i updated more...

you how is it??

:D :D :D

i choose haneul's name cause it means sky....... (logic haneul is a gift from God) :)

comment comment comment arassooo

 

omo its going to end now... :(

what do you think will happened next any idea??? :)

 

and what do you think to haneul is she pretty?? hahaha