Chapter 3 ( Bring Back the Memories Part 3 )

How Great is your Love?

Krystal: Wow you have a great taste on flowers son. ( she smiled )

Yuri: (wipe her tears ) How may I help you Maam

Krystal: My son love this... ( pointing at lavender ) hmm 10 pcs of it.

Yuri: Ok ( she smiled to the kid and grab the lavender )

Boy: Ap..pa!! ( having a defective speech he is only 1 yr old, and he run to a man who are blind because he has an stick to guide him )

Krystal: Oh I told you not to get down on the car.

Seulong: (gasp because of what he saw ) Minho.... ( whispered to himself )

Yuri: ( Who is busy arranging the flowers, she did not notice minho's presence )

Krystal: I said stay inside the car, do you want flowers too?

Minho: I want sunflowers ( he smiled )

Yuri: ( after hearing the familiar voice she look up and she surprised of what she saw. )

Krystal: Sunflower? your first love favorite flower, she still not forgotten im jealous of her, ( she joked ) 

Minho: Sunflower is also my favorite.

Krystal: Ok ( she smile ) ah.... miss... 

Yuri: ( still shock )

Seulong: ( came to krystal ) how many maam?

Krystal: Oh... I think 3 pcs. thats enough Hon? ( pointing to minho )

Minho: Yeah, only for our room.

Yuri: Choi...Minho...?? ( while walking towards to them )

Minho: (surprised of what he heard) Kwon.. Yuri...? Yuri is that you?

Krystal: ( look surprised )

Yuri: Ne... ( suddenly tears came out to her eyes, she looks minho with pity )

__________

There talking to each other while Krystal and there son is on the car and seulong is on their side.

Yuri: Were not married.

Seulong: Yes

Minho: Then why you didnt tell me?

Seulong: Becasue you said that your engage, I dont want to ruin that.

Minho: My mother told me that your married

Yuri: Its a mis understanding I think because its almost 6 years thats why she think that ( with teary eyes )

Minho: Yuri im sorry maybe were not destined to each other. If only I knew it would be happen I should tell it as early as I can. ( forcing himself not to cry)

Yuri: (teary eyes) never mind life is not fair isnt it?

Minho: Yes... I gotta go... ( he stand and give a 90 degree bow to them. )

Seulong: You need help?

Minho: Aniyo... ( he smile ) Seulong....?

Seulong: Ne?

Minho: Please take care of her... ( he smile again )

Seulong: ( speechless )

Minho: ( then minho left them )

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~\\~~~~

Yoona: So sad

Master Im: That music box simple forget because of what happen, they didnt remember that when minho back they were going to open that.

Yoona: So the key is still at Minho's hand?

Master Im: I dont know

Yoona: Why you dont know?

Master Im: Becasue after that, years passed Yuri and I get married taking care of her is one of my promise to minho. until time came that we love each other already and we had Son that is your Dad. When your dad is 10 yrs old your Halmoni died because of cancer.

Yoona: Did minho go to her? I mean he visited Halmoni?

Master Im: Yes he did.

____________________________________

listen here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43MNTmkP454

____________________________________

FLASHBACK ~~~~\\~~~~

At the Hospital

Minho: ( he kiss Yuri's forehead and whispered this ) rest now, Yuri soon we will meet each other ( while giving yuri's a smile and tears come out )

Yuri: ( she is dying that time she cant even open her eyes but she is able to hear everything, in her one eye while it close a tear fall down and she weak smiled back to minho while saying this) Saranghe....(in a weak voice then after that she died peacefully)

Minho: Saranghe... ( he whispered while crying) Saranghe,saranghe....(and he cried quietly) we will meet each other soon I promise, you promise were going to open this ( he guide his hand to Music box in Yuri's hand) Just wait me and we were going to open this. ( and he kiss yuri's forehead)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hi there.. are you excited for YoonWon moment? YooWon is now on the next Chapter..

sorry for the wrong grammars... :)