Chapter 22 ( We meet Again )

How Great is your Love?

Yoona: The smell of green tea is sooth to my nose I wish Im with haraboji so he can smell this too.

After 15 minutes of walking she arrived on the familiar place

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpzcEb5OUDFP7Uy8O-sH2

Yoona: (she whispered) I think this is the best place to read book its quiet  here (she walk closer and look at the tree she touch it as if she is the owner of that.)

FLASHBACK~~~~\\~~~~

Yuri: (she touch the tree, and look around as if checking the tree situation but she didnt saw here name wrote by minho) I miss you minho...I hope im brave to confess to you but I can't because Im afraid. hoping someday we will meet here again (and she sat and read the book that she brought)

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~\\~~~~

Yoona: (is looking at the tree when she saw something on it its quite blurry and hard to see but still yoona saw it she looks closer and read it...) Yu..yur...yuri..(she surprise) YURI?... my Halmoni name omo is this the place that her first love mentioned? Ahjumma said halmoni clue is one tree..check one tree is here and you can see the green tea field check too...but the name in here Am I really sure is this my Halmoni name? Aish but the half of the story is here but im not sure on the name maybe halmoni wrote this for minho...(she smile and whisper) Halmoni seems I found your favorite place..(she sat and open the book)

AN: The book that Yoona and Yuri that brought is the same

On the other side of the tree..yoona didnt notice.....

Siwon: (who is listening to his mp4 so he didnt notice yoona too)

On the other side yoona open another page but the letter of minho blown by a wind and flew beside of siwon. siwon who is listening suddenly look at the paper that drop on his side.

Yoona: Aish....(she stand and run after the paper) 

Yoona suddenly stop when she saw a person on the other side, siwon look up when a person appeared and standing beside him. both of them widened their eyes.

Siwon: Yoona...(he stop the mp4)

Yoona: (grab the folded paper immediately) Annyeong..(she smile) what are you doing here? (she stand and put the paper back to book)

Siwon: Im relaxing here... (he smile)

Yoona: Ah...when do you arrive here?

Siwon: I think 20 minutes passed, how about you?

Yoona: A few minutess passed

Siwon: Our house here is not far.. Im always here when I want to rest, but I want to stay more here since id never visited this place for almost 3 years, because im in the america....ohh you can sit (he smile)

Yoona: (she sit on the other side not far from siwon) so you came from america...

Siwon: Ne...whats with the paper??

Yoona: Huh?

Siwon: The one that flew here awhile ago

Yoona: Ah..its nothing its just a letter for my Halmoni.

Siwon: Ok...(he smile) you brought book too...

Yoona: Ne..i love reading books, im supposed to read this book but paper flew here and found you here

Siwon: (he smile again) i love reading books too.. you can read it now...

Yoona: (she look at siwon)

Siwon: Come on read now. im going to listen on my mp4 (he open and put again his headset on his both ears)

Yoona: (she just smile and open her book and her lucky leaf appear she grab it and put to other page of the book)

Meanwhile at Seoul ~~~~\\~~~~

Donghae: (he texted Jessica)

Jessica: (open her phone anonymous number appeared) Who is this? (and check the message)

" Hi Pretty Girl "

Jessica: Who is this? is this Donghae? Donghae always calling me pretty girl (she replied)

" Who are you? "

Donghae: (he is waiting a reply while his both feet on the table and his phone is on the table too standing and facing hae so if message appear he can see it immediately. then on the screen of his phone Jessica's name appear because of his excitement he fell down on the chair) OUTCH!! (and stand as fast as he can while holding his ) aww....aww.....

Seohyun: (look at hae and laugh quietly)

Donghae: (open his phone and read the message after that he dialled jessica's number)

Jessica: (is waiting a reply when someone is calling her it is the same number she answered it) Yoboseyo?

Donghae: (he cough) ehem....hi (he smile)

Jessica: (change her face expression because he knows it already)

Image Detail

Jessica: Wae??

Donghae: Nothing I just want to hear your voice

Jessica: I dont have time to talk to you..(and ended the conversation)

Donghae: Yah!! im not yet done (he look at his phone) why she is always like that....

Jessica: OMO!! why im so nervous..I heared his voice kyaaa....(she giggle) he told me too that he wants to her my voice Aigoo,,,,Jessica Jung why are you so cold to him??..

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Hows my update?? YoonWon and HaeSica

sorry for wrong grammars... :D

HaeSica Shippers are you ready? :D hehe