Chapter 48 ( Coincidence or Destiny )

How Great is your Love?

Seohyun: I already have the memo from LSM. (she smile) Im happy to announce you that we will be having an outing by next week...

Taeyeon: Wow sounds fun....

Seohyun: I ask chairman LSM if we can invite some of our friends....

Siwon: (focused on seohyun's speech after hearing " our friends " )

Seohyun: He said yes....but one only... Oh.. one thing is our friends who shared their business life to us will be included to our trip..

Leeteuk: Siwon is now happy...(he teased siwon)

Siwon: (look to leeteuk and smile)

Leetuek: See...see he is happy now

Seohyun: (look to siwon confuse)

Donghae: Yeah... i see it..(back to seohyun) Well I'll go with my Jessica.

Sungmin: I'll find first who will accompany me

Leeteuk: Hmm i think I dont need anymore

Taeyeon: Me too...

Siwon: I'll go with shindong...

Seohyun: Then sunny for me...

_________________________________

Days Has passed 

Master Im: Yoona, can you please go to post office? send this files to this address ________________

Yoona: What is this?? (she look at the brwon envelope)

Mater Im: The owner left that last day, we wait them if they were going back but they not so I decided to send that on the address written there..

Yoona: Ah..(she nodded) Ok I will (and leave his haraboji)

_______________________________

LSM: (enter the office and see siwon) where are the others?

Siwon: Seohyun goes to there rest house in busan because its her mother birthday, donghae had his day off then the others take their breaks....

LSM: Then why you didnt come with them?

Siwon: I didnt want too..(he smile)

LSM: Aish I have a favor to sungmin...

Siwon: What is that? maybe i can do it...

LSM: Here..(he handed a envelope) please go to the post office and send this to this company ___________ its a very important document

Siwon: Ok...that's all?

LSM: Ne...kamsahamnida

_____________________________

While driving yoona keeps on looking atthe clouds

Yoona: It seem rain is coming...good thing i had an umbrella.

After some minutes it starting to rain......

Siwon: Omo....I didnt bring an umbrella....eotokke??

Yoona: (near on the post office)

23930899.jpg

Yoona: I think I can park here so its near....

Then a black car park behind her car...

Siwon: Aish...bad timing or Good timing? maybe bad......I can park here so i can run, i guess i will not get wet?

Yoona & Siwon went down on their car....

Yoona: (walking)

Siwon: (after locking his car he run)

Because siwon is covering his head and running he bump to a girl who has an umbrella he face the girl.

Siwon: (bow) Mianhe...(then immediately look up)

Yoona: (surprise) Oh!!! Siwon!!

Siwon: Yoona!!..(he smile)

Yoona: (she immediately share her umbrella to siwon)

yoona_jang_geun_suk_love_rain.jpg

AN: JUST LIKE THIS HEHE but much closer than that....

And now they are standing under the umbrella close to each other...

Yoona: Why you didnt bring an umbrella?

Siwon: I dont know that it will going to rain....(he smile)

Yoona: Ah...what are you doing here?

Siwon: Im going to send a document..how about you?

Yoona: Me too...(she smile) since were going on a same place we should go there together...(she smile)

Siwon: Yeah..let's go....hmm let me hold the umbrella..

Yoona: (she smile and handed the umbrella to siwon)

Siwon: (smile)

While they are heading to post office Yoona notice that other side of siwon's shoulder is already wet....

Yoona: Your shoulder is already wet...get inside in the umbrella..

Siwon: Dont mind me..(he smile)

Yoons: (holds siwon's hand who is holding the umbrella and she move it to their center) so it can be fair..your almost soaked...mind your health ok..being sick nowadays is hard

Siwon: Thank you for the concern..(he smile)

_______________________

They arrived at the post office entrance

Siwon: (close the umbrella)

Yoona: That rain is bad timing...aish why today? im wearing a dress aigoo...(while wiping her legs with her handkerchief)

Siwon: (thought) maybe bad for you and for me because i didnt bring an umbrella, but somehow good too because we share an umbrella even just in a minutes..I cant believe that i will see you here....when will the right time to confess? im afraid that if ever i confess to you. you will feel burden and get away on me..or maybe your not feeling the same way as mine..

Yoona: (broke siwon's thought) your not going in??

Siwon: Oh!! yeah..(he smile) come on

Yoona: My umbrella....

Siwon: I can hold this..(he smile)

________________________

Siwon: I think I'll go ahead now see you around..(he smile and thought) Aish time has passed i need to say goodbye now..

Yoona: Hmm....you want some coffee? (thought) I wish he will say ok...why do i feel like this now? i feel i misses him that's why i want to be with him for awhile?

Siwon: (Thought) Am i hearing right? she is inviting me for a coffee....(back to his senses) where in your coffee shop?

Yoona: Aniyo...there is one coffee shop here..

Siwon: Ok..(he smile)

____________________________

Yoona: Their coffee here is delicious....

Siwon: But your coffee is much better here..

Yoona: Your telling that because im your friend

Siwon: Aniyo...im telling the truth

Yoona: Coincidence really existing on our life...

Siwon: Wae?

Yoona: Were always seeing each other accidentally...(she smile and thought) is this the destiny just like jessica said?

Siwon: Ne....coincidence is in our life...

Yoona: oh...why this past few days we havent seen you at the shop?? (she thought) Aish...pabo!! why did you ask that? he might think im waiting for them to come!! oh well what's wrong with that? they are my friend....is siwon is a friend for me?? then why do i feel like this??

Siwon: Were busy that's why..maybe some other time we can go there...

Yoona: (she smile)

Siwon: (thought) Why did she ask that? she is waiting for us to come? or she is waiting for me to come?? aish maybe the first one is the answer...waiting for me? your only assuming siwon.

Yoona: Kinda late question but.........did you see my gift to your office??

Siwon: Ah...the dog flowers? yes i saw that..(he smile)

Yoona: So how it is?

Siwon: Your so creative huh...cute its like you gave us a dog..(he smile)

Yoona: Im glad you like it...(she smile)

Siwon: Sunny helped you?

Yoona: (nodded) ne..

Siwon: Ah...yoona, i dont have your number...if you dont mind can i get your number? (he shyly smile)

Yoona: Sure...(she immediately said and took her phone to her bag)

Siwon: (thought) Aish....i wish she cant notice my gestures....aish you choi siwon is ovbious.....dont smile at her shyly..tsk tsk

Yoona: (thought while looking for her phone) good thing he is the first one who ask my number....im planning to get his number too but im too shy to ask (back to her senses) omo......(she pout)

Siwon: Wae??

Yoona: When you get my phone number i dont have my phone number already...

Siwon: hehe then can i copy your number.....(he smile)

Yoona: Im just kidding....(she smile) here is my number....(she handed her phone to siwon)

Siwon: Saved.....(and called yoona) 

Yoona's phone ring.....

Siwon: That's my number....save it..

Yoona: Look to it...please check it first (she smile and she handed her phone to siwon)

Siwon: Yeah that's mine....well you have my number now call me or txt me if you want..(he smile)

Yoona: Ok...thanks...

After some minutes they said goodbyes to each other and back to their places....

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello Guys hehe how are you?

excited for the outing? hehe me too.......

thank you you for reading...please comment and do subscribe if you havent done subscribing... :D