Chapter 94

How Great is your Love?

After 5 Years...

Siwon is finally back to korea.....

Siwon: (took of his shade and smile) Welcome back to korea..(siwon thought while waiting a taxi outside the incheon airport)

Siwon arrived to his condo.

siwon: (called donghae but no one is answering he leaft a voice mail) Bro...this is siwon....im already here at seoul thank you for taking care my house and car...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx7WeIZgScjdrCRhyv57Wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMmQUrTlr0fGuLYml9pTr

AN: NEW LOOK :) 

AT THE COFFEE SHOP

the shop is quite big now and it has now a small garden in the front of the coffee shop. and in the flowershop at the outside is already have plant box that full of colorful flowers.

Yoona: (cutting the leaves of some plants and check it if its ok)

Siwon: (went down on his car and he walk to the stairs going to the flowershop and he paused when he saw yoona)

thumbnail.aspx?q=1549229826768&id=d1b1a7

AN: New Look :)

Yoona: (stood up and grab all the things and went inside the shop)

Siwon: Yoona....(he whisper)

Yoona: (went to the counter)

Man: (enter the shop came from the coffee shop)

Yoona: Kangin Oppa!! (she smile)

Kangin: (give a peck on yoona's cheek and gave his paper bag to yoona) how are you now?

Yoona: Im fine...when did you get here?

Kangin: Awhile ago..of course i want to visit my beautiful cousin first.

Yoona: Awww sweet...you have business trip here?

Kangin: Tomorrow ill be heading to japan..

Yoona: Really?

Kangin: Ne..(he smile)

Yoona: If your not going to japan tomorrow maybe you can go with us tomorrow to boseong..

Kangin: Awww boseong i miss boseong its been a years i think my last visit there was..when im high school..(he laugh)

Yoona: (laugh) that was so long..

Kangin: What are you going to do there?

Yoona: Nothing i just want to visit haraboji and halmoni's rest house

Kangin: Oh how's your haraboji?

Yoona: He's fine..

Kangin: He can walk and talk now?

Yoona: Ani~ he's totally now he's relying on his wheelchair

Kangib: (nodded) Who's with you here?

Yoona: Ah...hyoyeon and sunny but sunny is home she is sick

Kangin: Hyoyeon? that girl is here too? (he laugh) i remember the old times were playing at the house

Yoona: Ne...(smile)

Kangin: She's totally a joker..she is one of my favorite cousin

Yoona: (pout)

Kangin: Of course your my favorite too..

Yoona: You want coffee? ill get you one

Kangin: Ani~ ill be leaving soon. tell to your omma i visited you and sent my regards to her..also the regards of my omma to her donsaeng arasso?

Yoona: Ne...wait ill get some cookies..(she went to the coffee shop)

Siwon: (saw everything and thought) She is happy now with another man..(and he leave)

At The Office ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon: May i talk to donghae?

Receiptionist: Sorry sir they are on the meeting...

Siwon: How about Seohyun?

Receiptionist: She's there too...

Siwon: ah...i see please told to them that i drop by here...

Receiptionist: What is your name sir?

Siwon: Choi Siwon..(he smile)

Receiptionist: Ok sir...

Siwon: Kamsahamnida..

_______________________

Siwon went to a bookstore inside the mall. he's already at the counter and the line was too long then a little girl from the last line approach to him because he was the next.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhnvttDKUxQdwDeh_7xKr

Girl: (pulled siwon's polo and smile) Uncle can i go first?

Siwon: (look behind and look to the girl and smile) why?

Girl: I just escaped from my aunt just to buy this..(she lifted up the photography book) please....i know this time she's looking for me can i go first?

Siwon: (chuckle) you can read that?

Girl: (nodded) ne..can i go?

Siwon: Do you have money to buy that? (he smile)

Girl: Ne...i saved some money and omma add some money just to buy this. (she smile)

_____________________

After few minutes....

Hyoyeon: Aish....Haneul...(she's panting) ive been looking for you. aigoo what if i dint found you? im dead to your omma you know how precious you are to her..

Haneul: Auntie!! look i already bought the book (she smile and look back) komawo uncle..(she bow and smile)

Siwon: (smile) ne..next time dont escape again look your auntie is worried (he messed haneul's hair)

Hyoyeon: Kamsahamnida..(she bow to siwon) come on let's go home now..

Haneul: Where is my camera?

Hyoyeon: Dont worry its on my bag..let's go omma is waiting for you...

Haneul: Bye uncle...(she run but because of suddenly unexplain thing her necklace accidentally broke and fell on the ground without noticing it)

Siwon: Ne..(he smile)

Hyoyeon and Haneul Left

Lady: Thank you sir...

Siwon: (smile)

Siwon walk now..not far on the counter he stepped on something..

Siwon: What's that? (he bent down and grab it) looks like familiar...this is the necklace i gave to yoona....(shook his head) oh come on dont be assuming she's not the only one who have this..(but he notice the lock)

FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon: Oh yeah why do you need? you even gave the necklace to sunny, that i gave to you...

Yoona: I didnt gave that...well infact i have that see? (she pulled out the necklace to her pocket)

Siwon: Then why?........(he stop) oh never mind

Yoona: I lost it...well sunny found it...the lock was broke that's why i lost it..

Siwon: Then why your explaining to me?

Yoona: Cause you might think i gave it to sunny...yah...leave now and give that flowers....

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

_________________________

AT THE FLOWERSHOP ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Haneul: Omma....(she's running inside the flowershop)

Yoona: (look to the kid) How's school? (she smile)

Haneul: Omma after school we went to the bookstore and i bought the book...

Yoona: (sigh) so you really bought it?

Haneul: I used my money for this..

Yoona: (she smile) But i add some there right?

Haneul: Just a little..(she chuckle)

Hyoyeon: Aigoo..your child is so pesky...

Yoona: Wae? (she look to haneul)

Hyoyeon: Imagine were just looking for a book at the bookstore but after few minutes she's gone beside me good thing i found her at the counter

Yoona: Haneul...why did you do that?

Haneul: Ani~ actually i did bad thing at the lane just to go back in time. i cut in the line good thing the uncle in front allowed me to go first..(she smile)

Yoona: Why did you do that? (straightened her face) dont do that again...

Haneul: Ne..(she smile)

Yoona: May i see your book..

Haneul: Here...

Yoona: (paused after she saw the book) photography book?

Haneul: Ne....i really love photos..(she smile)

Yoona: But you have a lot of book like this in the house....(she smile and look to haneul)