Chapter 88

How Great is your Love?

Siwon: Please...

Sunny: Mianhe....(and she run to the other)

Siwon: Sunny...(he look down and bite his lip) 

siwon went to the counter and ask the others but same answer they didnt know where is yoona...

Staff: Just ask miss jessica she knows it... (she smile) or maybe miss sunny

Siwon: Ah i see..kamsahamnida..(in his thought) but jessica is mad now...then sunny is just afraid to jessica...

Siwon went to Im residence...

Ahjumma: Good afternoon sir....

Siwon: You know me right?

Ahjumma: (nodded)

Siwon: Where is yoona?

Ahjumma: (she paused)

FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yoona: (before she leaves the house) Ahjumma if siwon went here and look for me dont tell to him im in hong kong arasso? if he force you tell him im in america arasso? and ill be going to settle down there and you dont know my exact address there but if he force you..(she think and hesitate to continue) call a police..im leaving now...ill be here when im already ok.

Ahjumma: (nodded)

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Ahjumma: Im sorry sir but i dont know where she is...

Siwon: Ahjumma..(he hold both shoulders of ahjumma) I know you know it please tell it to me...

Ahjumma: (she look down) sorry sir but i really dont know

Siwon: Ahjumma..(he said in a pleading tone)

Ahjumma: (hesitate to answer) 

Siwon: Please....

Ahjumma: Arasso...arasso....she is in america..but i dont know exactly where....she didnt told me all she said she will going to america and settle down there..

Siwon: Is that true?

Ahjumma: (nodded)

Siwon: Komawo....

At the Han River Park

Image Detail

Siwon is staring at the view of han river while reminiscing....

AN: play this while reading and imagining....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLFD7OvA1Qo (plus feelings :D and if the music is done while reading the past you can play it again :D )

Inside the black car

Donghae: (who's sitting at driving seat) hey look, she's pretty right? (pointing out to yoona who are guiding her grandfather to their car)

Siwon: ( look at yoona ) Yes...

Because the two Guys attention is on yoona they didnt notice Yoona's grandfather.

Donghae: ( he grab his bag and grab his camera as fast as he can )

Siwon: What are you doing?

Donghae: I want to took a picture of her. ( and he smile to siwon )

Siwon: Yah!! were not here to took a picture were here to visit a death person...( facing to hae )

Donghae: I know......look siwon nice shots ( he leaned his camera to siwon and smile )

Image Detail  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSArfEXdu5LuRJfpc6JujM

_________________________________

 

Siwon walk going to his grandfather tomb when he passed to yoona who's heading back now to her car.

Siwon: (stop walking and think) she is familiar...(and he look at yoona who is still walking)

Yoona: (in her thought) He is familiar...I think I seen him in somewhere?..(but she dont mind to look back)

Siwon: (walk again) I remember her now... she is the girl that we seen in another cemetery...(in his thought saying this) what a small world.

________________________________

AT THE COFFEE SHOP

Siwon: (followed seohyun)

Seohyun: (she is looking for someone)

Yoona appear suddenly while bringing a bunch of flower and she put it on a tall table and arrange it.

Siwon: (in his mind) omo...she is the girl that we saw at the cemetery, and the girl that I saw at Haraboji cemetery and now she is here again?.

Seohyun: There she is...(she smile)

Siwon: Where?

Seohyun: (she walk towards to yoona)

Yoona: (she is busy arranging flowers, to give the coffee shop an alive ambiance.)

Siwon: (in his mind again) dont tell me seohyun she is your friend...what a small world if she is.

_____________________________

 

Seohyun: This is Siwon, He is one of our photographer

Siwon: Hi...(he smile to Yoona)

Yoona: Im, Yoona (she smile to siwon) anyway...have we met before?

Siwon: (he hold his back neck) I think so?? (he smile)

Yoona: ah..(she smile) because i saw you yesterday twice.

Siwon: hehe so you remember me.

Yoona: Yeah....

Siwon: Well nice coincidence...

_________________________

 

Yoona: (is busy doing the frapuccino for seohyun and siwon)

Siwon: (while looking at yoona a smile appear on his face then immediately fade when he heard seohyun's voice)

Seohyun: Hey!! why are you smiling?

Siwon: Huh? nothing....nothing (shook his head)

Seohyun: Nothing...?? is she pretty? (teased siwon)

Siwon: Who?

________________________________

 

Its time for him to check his shots. he lay down on his bed and open his camera

Siwon: (he is stock seeing yoona's photo while paying attention on that he smile) Yah!! siwon!! why your smiling everytime you see her?

________________________________

 

Yoona: (checking her done flower arrangement when she hit her spray and accidentally drop it) Oh...(she grab it)

Siwon: (he also grab it)

Because of what hapened they hit to each others forehead

Yoona: Ouch...(while holding her forehead)

Siwon: Sorry..(he smile) here's your spray (and he hold his forehead too)

Yoona: Oh..Si...Siwon?...

Siwon: Ne..(he stood up and offer his palm to yoona asking if she need help for her to stand)

Yoona: (she lean her palm to siwon and stand) Kamsahamnida

____________________________

AT THE BOSEONG

 

Ahjumma: She is my boss she is the grand daughter of the owner of this house..(pointing at yoona)

Siwon: I know her..(he smile)

Ahjumma: Cheongmal?

Yoona: Were friends

Ahjumma: wow you met here accidentally?

Yoona and Siwon both answered " NE " because of what happened they both smile to each other

___________________________

 

Yoona: (broke the silence) Ok let's start (she sat and look for a good stargazer)...here..cut it like this not too long ok (she galnce at siwon) then if your done cutting it pulled out the leaves arasso? hold the flowers gently like this (she demo it) you get it?

Siwon: Ne...after that?

Yoona: Put them to the basket like this, again gently touch ok. come on do it by yourself...

Siwon: ( sat next to yoona ) Ok...(he started to pick) Omo I cut it long hehe

Yoona: Its ok just cut it..like this (he gets the stargazer on siwon hand)

Siwon is not focusing on what yoona doing because he staring at yoona's face

Yoona: (while teaching she said) dont look at me, look at my way of cutting..

siwon: (he surprised) Im looking on it...(he thought this) how did she know that im looking at her?

Yoona: You place this on the basket (and she give the stargazer to siwon)

Siwon: Ne...(he gets the stargazer and placed it to the basket)

Yoona: Pick another one...

Siwon: Ok..(he pick one again) like this??

Yoona: Ne.. hold it gently not harsh (she smile)

Siwon: Oh..Mianhe my touching skill seems like this ever since

Yoona: Hold like this..(she hold siwon hands to demo how to hold it) dont be too harsh arasso? just like this. Oh...just think this is your Girlfriend hands so you will hold it gently.

_________________________

 

Yoona handed the box to Siwon but accidentally happen that it falls on the ground..

Both Yoona and Siwon said " OMO "

Yoona: (run and get a rag) Mianhe..did the sauce land to your cloth?

Siwon: Aniyo...its not your fault I didnt handle it with care.

Yoona: I thought sauce hit you too....(she kneeled and start to clean it)

Siwon:  I'll do it..(he kneeled beside yoona)

Yoona: Aniyo...(she smile)

Siwon: Let me do it come on...(he forced to seize the rag to yoona)

Yoona: No..you dont need (he face siwon)

They both stop facing each other because  they notice their face is closer to each other. they stayed in that situation for almost 10 seconds when one of their phone ring...but none of them is moving.

Yoona: Your phone is ringing..(she suddenly broke the moment)

Siwon: (back to his senses and gets his phone to his pocket)

_____________________________

 

Yoona suddenly stop when she saw a person on the other side, siwon look up when a person appeared and standing beside him. both of them widened their eyes.

Siwon: Yoona...(he stop the mp4)

Yoona: (grab the folded paper immediately) Annyeong..(she smile) what are you doing here? (she stand and put the paper back to book)

Siwon: Im relaxing here... (he smile)

Yoona: Ah...when do you arrive here?

Siwon: I think 20 minutes passed, how about you?

Yoona: A few minutess passed

Siwon: Our house here is not far.. Im always here when I want to rest, but I want to stay more here since id never visited this place for almost 3 years, because im in the america....ohh you can sit (he smile)

Yoona: (she sit on the other side not far from siwon) so you came from america...

Siwon: Ne...whats with the paper??

Yoona: Huh?

Siwon: The one that flew here awhile ago

Yoona: Ah..its nothing its just a letter for my Halmoni.

Siwon: Ok...(he smile) you brought book too...

Yoona: Ne..i love reading books, im supposed to read this book but paper flew here and found you here

Siwon: (he smile again) i love reading books too.. you can read it now...

Yoona: (she look at siwon)

Siwon: Come on read now. im going to listen on my mp4 (he open and put again his headset on his both ears)

Yoona: (she just smile and open her book and her lucky leaf appear she grab it and put to other page of the book)

_______________________________-

 

They walk together and they talk random things after few minutes..

Siwon: ammm...so until here maybe I should say bye now.

Yoona: Oh..ok go ahead (she smile)

Siwon: (he turn to right road)

Yoona: (is still watching him walking)

Siwon: (after walking not far to yoona he stopped and look back)

Yoona: (she smile) Take care!! (she shout and wave) bye

Siwon: You too...go ahead now...

Yoona: Ne...(she bow 90 degress and walk)

Siwon: ( still watching her )

______________________________

AT THE EVENT PARTY

 

Siwon: You can place it here....(directing the staffs of where they can place the cameras)

Donghae: Your the camera manager and im the repairer...aish....there's a lot of camera that i need to adjust...

Siwon: Its our job..(he smile)

Donghae: Rolled his eyes)

Shindong: (appear while drinking water) Im enjoying here even if its not starting....(and he look at yoona's place)

Siwon: Good then (who are busy preparing the camera)

Shindong: (poke siwon) I'll go there ok..(he point at yoona's place)

Siwon: (look to shindong and where is shindong pointing at)

Shindong: The florist is pretty cool....(he smile and walk)

Siwon: Yah....!!

Siwon wants to stop shindong but a man approach to him.

_____________________

 

Sunny on the other side wave to yoona sign that she is already done..yoona grab the box and walk...siwon approach to her.

Siwon: mind me if I carry that...(he suddenly appeared in front of yoona)

Yoona: (surprise) Aniyo....I can handle it (she smile)

Siwon: I know its quite heavy....(he smile and seize the box to yoona)

Yoona: Oh..no need....i can handle it..(she smile but the box is already on siwon's hand)

Siwon: See its heavy...(he smile) where are you heading?

Yoona: Thanks...there..(she point at sunny's place)

_______________________

 

Yoona: I think you may leave that to me...your wearing a formal clothes then your carrying a heavy thing like that..(she smile)

Siwon: aniyo...its ok..instead of a girl like you will carry this heavy box (he smile)

Yoona: Dont mind me im in a casual only

They reach on Yoona's car

______________________

Image Detail

Donghae: Cool................(he cant take his eyes on jessica)

Siwon: (heard donghae and he look where is donghae staring at and he saw yoona his eyes stop on yoona)

Shindong: She is more beautiful on that gown

Donghae: (he whisper to siwon) Jaw dropping right? hehehe....

Siwon: (only look at donghae)

_________________________

 

Yoona: (she get a slice of cake)

Siwon: (stand beside yoona and said) you look beautiful on that dress (and pick some foods too)

Yoona: (she look on the person who spoke beside her) Oh....siwon.....hmmm what did you say? you know the music is loud (she smile)

Siwon: (he look to yoona and leaned closer and whisper on yoona's ear) I said you look beautiful on that dress (he goes back on his position and smile to yoona)

Yoona: Thank you...(she smile shyly)

Siwon: No problem...

____________________________

 

Yoona: (start to hit but she is failed) Let's try again....

Donghae: I know you can make it...

Yoona: ( she is failed again) aww my second tried was failed too.... last one..... one ....two....

Siwon: Let me do it....(he suddenly appear and look at the target seriously)

Jessica: Here comes the savior....(she giggle)

Donghae: I said hit a balloon not a person's heart ( he said in a teased voice)

Yoona: Are you sure??

Siwon: Ne....(he grab the sharp thing on yoona's hand and smile) what if i hitted the last balloon? (he ask the man)

Man: If you hit it, hit another two to get a prize...

Siwon: Ok.....

Donghae: Go siwon.....

Siwon: ( he throw and POOF!!!!) 

Jessica: Yehey!!!!

Yoona: (she look amaze)

Siwon: (do another throw and POOF!!) LASt one....(he throw it and...................................... POOF!!)

Jessica: Yehey!!!!

Yoona: (only smile) wow you hit 3...

Man: Choose your big balloon and hit it sir...

Siwon: (choose the center after hitting the balloon a small paper fell down)

Man: (read the message on the paper and get a small box) here is your prize...(he smile) thank you for playing...

They open the box and they saw a necklace

tiffc318.jpg

Siwon: Here...(he handed it to yoona)

Yoona: That's your prize...not mine

Siwon: It's a girls necklace...

________________________

 

Yoona: (greeted siwon with her smile)

Siwon: I thought you dont want to dance?? (sounds mad but he still looking in yoonas eyes)

Yoona: Yeah..but your cousin is agressive and pulled me here? mianhe..(she forced to smile as she notice siwon is mad)

Siwon: But I see you enjoying with him....(he shook his head and smirk)

Yoona: So your looking on us??

Siwon: I just saw you...your comfortable to each other too...(sounds not interested)

Yoona: You know what I think shindong is kind, he is funny too..(she smile to siwon)

Siwon: Yeah...he is kind..but stick on what I said he is a playboy...

Yoona: Ne..(she smile)

______________________

 

Yoona: (smile)

Siwon: Seems like your enjoying dancing with shindong...

Yoona: (she smile) he is kind of joker...

Siwon: So your comfortable now to him?

Yoona: I just want him to be my friend too...

Siwon: (he smile finally) Yoona......I want to tell something to you....

Yoona: What's that?

Siwon: I......(he cant even finish his words)

Yoona: (she looked up because she heard the music) The music is already changed.....tell it later ok...(she smile and leave siwon)

_____________________

POST OFFICE

 

Yoona: (walking)

Siwon: (after locking his car he run)

Because siwon is covering his head and running he bump to a girl who has an umbrella he face the girl.

Siwon: (bow) Mianhe...(then immediately look up)

Yoona: (surprise) Oh!!! Siwon!!

Siwon: Yoona!!..(he smile)

Yoona: (she immediately share her umbrella to siwon)

yoona_jang_geun_suk_love_rain.jpg

_______________________

OUTING

 

Yoona walk out the door of the rest room

Yoona: (surprise) Oh..siwon? what are you doing here?

Siwon: Im waiting for you....(he smile)

Yoona: Wae?

Siwon: Yoona...(he walk closer)

Yoona: (confuse she step backward and she leaned her back at the door)

Siwon: I like you...(he shook his head) Aniyo...i love you....

Yoona: (she force a smile) your drunk already come on....let's go back

Siwon: (shook his head)

Yoona: Let's go back..(she walk)

Yoona walk but siwon hold her wrist. yoona stopped and look siwon's hand holding her and she look to siwon...siwon lower his head closer to yoona's face and kiss yoona on the lips. yoona look disbelief because of what siwon did....siwon kissing her for almost 5 seconds.

______________________-

THE COFFEE SHOP

 

Siwon: (give the bouquet back to yoona)

Yoona: why your giving this back to me?

Siwon: You said give the flower now, this is for you....

Yoona: Wae?

Siwon: I know you already knew the reason...

Yoona: (looking at the flowers and look to siwon) I already told you th...........

Siwon kissed Yoona on the lips....yoona shock at that moment.

___________________

CONFESSION

 

Yoona: (she look at siwon) I love you too.....(her eyes became teary again and she smile)

Siwon: What?

Yoona: (sigh) are you deaf? I said i love you too.....

Siwon: Cheongmal?

Yoona: (nodded and smile)

Siwon: (he smile walk closer to yoona and hug her)

Yoona: (hug back)

Siwon: I thought your seeing me as a friend only?

Yoona: That's only an excuse....but the truth is i love you....

Siwon: Then why you told me that??

Yoona: Do i need to tell it?

Siwon: Oh....no need..(he smile and hug yoona tightly) am i dreaming??

Yoona: (hit siwon at the back) What do you think?

Siwon: Aww...so this is real(he smile)

Yoona: Ne.....

Siwon: (break the hug and look to yoona's eyes and he suddenly smile) you know what im happy now (he lean closer to yoona)

_________________________

 

Yoona: Come on let's go back..(she walk)

Siwon: (run to yoona and held yoona's hand) i think its better if we walk together hand and hand....

Yoona: (smile and bite her lips)

________________________

 

Siwon: Yeah...i know her..(he smile)

Tiffany: Cheongmal??

Siwon: Ne....(he smile) she is my girlfriend..(he pulled yoona closer to him and smile to tiffany)

________________________

 

While walking (outside of the post office)

Siwon: Where is your car anyway? im here now on my car

Yoona: I didnt bring it...it has no break i will going to bring it on a repair shop...

Siwon: Are you going to the coffee shop? i will accompany you

Yoona: No need..i will ride on a taxi...

Siwon: (he open his car door) get inside

Yoona: Your late now,, you accompanied me already to send letters then your going to accompony me again..

Siwon: Get inside now..(he smile)

Yoona: Aniyo..

Siwon: (held yoona's shoulder and pushed her with love of course inside the car) get inside now i will drive you there..

Yoona: Ok...(she smile)

___________________________

 

Yoona: (is now leaving the shop she switch off the lights and goes out and lock the door she check it first and she pulled dwon the sliding barricade door)

Siwon: (pulled it for yoona) Let me do it....

Yoona: Omo you scare me....

Siwon: Mianhe....(he smile after he pulled it totally down)

Yoona: (sat and lock it) why are you here?

Siwon: Of course to fetch you...

Yoona: why you didnt call me or text me so i know you will come....see im leaving now good thing you catch me..(she stood up)

Siwon: Its ok..(he smile) i know destiny will allow us to see aech other..

__________________________

 

Siwon: (smile) where is my goodbye kiss??

Yoona: Mwo?

Siwon: My kiss?? (he point out his cheek) kiss me first (he smile)

Yoona: If i kiss you, you will let me out ok??

Siwon: Ne...(he nodded)

Yoona: Wait...(she raised her one eyebrow) only cheek ok....dont turn around

Siwon: Ok...i will

Yoona: Promise??

Siwon: (bite only his lips)

Yoona: Dont move stay on that position..(and she leaned closer to siwon and kiss him)

Siwon: (turn around and kiss yoona on the lips)

Yoona: YAh!!!! i told you dont move...(while rubbing her lips)

Siwon: But i didnt promise it....(he smile) we kissed already what's wrong with that? beside were couple...

__________________________

 

Yoona accompanied siwon going back to the car

Siwon: Go inside now..

Yoona: Drive safety arasso?

Siwon: (nodded) its cold outside...go inside now..watch your haraboji there i think he's not feeling well..

Yoona: Ne...go now its already late you have work tomorrow

Siwon: I'll leave you now (and give yoona a soft kiss in the forehead) bye...(he smile)

Yoona: (smile) bye...

_________________________

HOSPITAL

 

Siwon: (look to yoona while walking closer)

Yoona: Oppa.....(tears forming on her eyes)

Siwon: (he hug yoona) dont cry...(he release the hug and look to yoona) how is he?

yoonwon-gda2010_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

________________________

 

OPPA!!

               I baked cookies for you and for your friends..i didnt text you cause i want you to be surprised, share it arasso? dont be selfish..anyway komawo....your with me at the hospital yesterday you didnt leave even a minutes, so i made a cookies for you...the other box is for the others arasso? Oh i already gave cookies for your chairman LSM so dont mind him anymore...takecare and I love you...

 

             OH!! one thing text me or call me if you received it already.

 

                                                                                                                           Yoona...

Siwon: (smile after reading it and look to the cookies)

___________________________

BINPO BRIDGE

 

Yoona: Komawo oppa....(she smile and leaned her head to siwon's shoulder)

Siwon: (smile)

and they both watch the fountain

__________________________

 

Siwon: (look to yoona's eyes) yoona...

Yoona: Wae? wait when do you arrived from paris?

Siwon: (he walk closer to yoona but he suddenly out of balance)

Yoona: omo..(she manages to catch siwon from falling ) yah oppa are you drunk? (she close the door with the use of her feet)

Siwon: (hug yoona tightly)

Yoona: (she is confuse of siwon's suddenly action) oppa...(she hug back)

Siwon: Yoona...

Yoona: Why did you drink? do you have problem?

Siwon: (break the hug) yoona..let's elope (he suddenly said)

Yoona: Mwo?!

Siwon: Please..let's elope..you love me right....

Yoona: Yes i do...but eloping is not a good idea...

Siwon: Please...

Yoona: Oppa...that's not a good idea..what do you think our parents would say if we do that?

Siwon: Yoona you love me, and i love you let's be together...

________________________

 

Yoona is wiping siwon's forehead..when siwon held her hand.

Yoona: Do you need something? (she ask)

Siwon: (shook his head and open his eyes)

Yoona: What do you want?

Siwon: (look to yoona's eyes)

Yoona: Wae? hmm do you feel better now? or do you feel hang over?

Siwon: ( still not talking and he sat )

Yoona: (looking at siwon)

Siwon: (took the towel on yoona's hand and put on the bowl of water and held both of yoona's hands) yoona i love you...(he's still a little bit drunk)

Yoona: Oppa...

Siwon: (one hand hold yoona's face) i really really love you...

Yoona: I love you too...(she smile)

Siwon: (move closer to yoona and kiss her)

siwon kiss yoona in a very passionate way until yoona gave in and kiss back

_______________________ 

END OF FLASHBACKS ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon : (look down and cry)

AT THE HONG KONG ~~~~~ \\ ~~~~~

Mrs. Im : You know what your husband to be is handsome..(she smile)

Yoona: (she didnt react still continuing watering the plants on the plant box)

Mrs. Im : Yoona...

Yoona: Omma......please i dont want to talk about it now....(she said it in a mad tone)

Mr. Im: (stopped reading newspaper) Yoona....how could you talk like that to your mother?

Yoona: (continue watering)

Mr. Im : Yoona im talking to you

Yoona: (stopped on what she is doing) look appa..im not interested to talk about it what's wrong on that? (she talk calmly)

Mr. Im: (he didnt answer)

Yoona: If you still continue to force me ill think of it first give me some times (and she walk inside)

Master Im sitting at the couch watching look to yoona who's heading to the bedroom

__________________________

Yoona sat on the bed and get a pillow ang hug it then she suddenly cry and thought the problem she's having right now.

__________________________

BACK TO KOREA ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon is now ready to leave with his luggage when he open the door he saw his appa.

TOP: Where are you going? (when he sees the luggage)

Siwon: (didnt anwser)

TOP: (look to siwon in a mad way) Your trying to go away?

Siwon: Why are you here?

TOP: Dont ask me....im asking you first

Siwon: You dont care..anyway if your here just to tell me to go to hong kong im not going..

TOP: Siwon!!!!

Siwon: You know what?! because of that damn arrange marriage i lost my girl!

TOP: Well good

Siwon: (his temper blown to his nose) Now leave and dont ever force me to go there...because of what happened i dont want to see them now.

TOP: Siwon!! (he totally shout as mad as he can)

Siwon: If you dont want to leave then me will be the one...(close the door and walk)

TOP: (only look to siwon)

______________________

At the Hong Kong ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Pink Font talking to Chinese

Doctor: He need to go on an operation..because if he didnt it may cause a heart attack or maybe he can be ..

Mr. Im: He had a mild before is that the reason?

Doctor: No..mild is also a part of his illness. friend all he need is an operation as soon as possible before it goes to an or difficult situation.

Mr. Im: (nodded) Thank you my Friend.

_____________________

When the doctor is out master im awaken.

Mr.Im: Appa you need to go under on an operation

Master Im: I dont want to go an operation..

Mr.Im: Appa...

Master Im: Son if my time comes then admit it...i dont want you to spend money just to extend my life..

Mr.Im: Appa were doing this just for your health.

Master Im: (he smile) if my time comes then it is, but if not then good im just enjoying my remaining life....

_____________________________

Siwon arrived at the California. shindong and his halmoni greeted him.

Shindong: What are you doing here?

Siwon: I just want to stay here for awhile

Shindong: Did you meet your future wife? (smiling at siwon) How is she?

Siwon: No i didnt and i dont want too...

Shindong: Oh..i see if i were on your position that's also my reaction.

Halmoni: Siwon....how's the im family?

Siwon: Well they are good but i dint met haraboji's friend.

Halmoni: Wae?

Siwon: They are in Hong Kong, Halmoni....if appa call here dont tell him that im here arasso even to omma.

Halmoni: Wae?

Shindong: Yah!! your hiding on your future wife?

Siwon: I dont want to marry her that's all...and im here to look for someone

Shindong: Look for someone?

Siwon: Shindong...tell me the truth who told to yoona that i was going to marry? is that you?

Shindong: (nodded) ne....i bumped to her at the airport before i went back her..

Siwon: Mwo...(he hold his forehead) now i know..did you know that because of that our relation messed up even the friendship i made on her friends.

Shindong: Wae?? we..wait yoona and you are....(he cover his mouth with his hand)

Siwon: Yeah....(he nodded and straightened his face)

The Phone ring

Halmoni: (answer the phone) hello...

TOP: Omma....

Halmoni: Son...(she smile)

Siwon: (look at his halmoni)

TOP: Is siwon there?

Halmoni: Siwon? (she ask while looking at siwon)

Siwon: (shook his head)

Halmoni: He's not here wae?

TOP: Nothing..we were going to hong kong to meet appa's friend

Halmoni: (she smile) good then..

And she ended the call...

Siwon: Komawo halmoni

Halmoni: Tsk..i wonder what do you think your haraboji says on this? aigoo this kid.

and her halmoni look to the table wherein there is a picture of her and minho.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFduRxus2z3xAA7uh0i1L

Krystal: Yeobo..(she smile) are you happy now? that your son meet the other im and later on he will going to meet your friend.

Shindong: I dont think so....because siwon is not there means incomplete and your not there too...

Krystal: (nodded) maybe...

Siwon: I'll be going to rest first..(and he leaves)

Krystal: I didnt meet yoona before..is she ok for siwon? (she ask shindong)

Shindong: Ne...if you meet her you will like her..(he smile)

Krystal: (smile and look back again to the photo)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if i changed halmoni's name late kekeke.....but i think you know her already before right? that she is krystal...

so far this is the longest chapter i updated so far because of the flashbacks........... :D

how is it?