Chapter 60 ( Girls Talk )

How Great is your Love?

Yoona: Sunny?

Sunny: Aish....im glad your awake..(she enter) are you feeling well now?

Yoona: Ne...(she close the door) what's the reason your here?

Sunny: I just want to chat...

Yoona: Why me? you can visit jessica or seohyun...

Sunny: Jessica is with donghae, while seohyun is sleeping already...

Yoona: Ah..ok...(she sit on the bed)

Sunny: Are you crying?

Yoona: Mwo??

Sunny: your eyes are telling the truth...see they are not even swollen but i see them lonely....

Yoona: No im not...

Sunny: Liar....

Yoona: Aniyo....

Sunny: Totally liar....

Yoona: Ok fine...yeah i cried...

Sunny: Waeyo..?

Yoona: (become serious) Do i need to tell it?

Sunny: Ne...i will listen..

Yoona: (shook her head) I think i dont need

Sunny: Yah!!! were friends....share it...hmmm its about siwon?

Yoona: (look to sunny)

Sunny: i get it...so what's with him? OMO!!! dont tell me he has a girlfriend now!!

Yoona: Aniyo....its not that...

Sunny: Then what?

Yoona: He confess to me last night...(she looks down)

Sunny: OMO!!! he confess!!! (she excitedly said) then why your down?!

Yoona: I rejected him....

Sunny: Mwo!!?? (she change her expression) wae?? YAH!! you (she hit yoona's back)

Yoona: Outch!! I have reason's that's why

Sunny: Then why?

Yoona: Because of seohyun....

Sunny: Seohyun?? then why seohyun's name brought up here?

Yoona: Seohyun has a feeling for siwon...i dont want to fight with her because of a man

Sunny: Omo...seohyun?? that's hard....but yoong how about you?

Yoona: Dont mind me....

Sunny: Dont mind me? dont mind me? Yah!! i get it know why your sick....its because of that...

Yoona: Why do i feel like this?? (she pause) its like.......its like im hurting myself....(then her eyes become teary)

Sunny: Because you love him....you love siwon...that's the reason

Yoona: (she cried) so this is the feeling to be inlove??

Sunny: (nodded)

Yoona: (while crying) I guess i should stop it now...

Sunny: Talk to seohyun....siwon loves you....you love him too...

Yoona: I told you already...i dont want to fight with her better to be like this..(she bite her lips) dont tell to seohyun about this please....

Sunny: Tsk....how about siwon?

Yoona: I guess he is better to victoria...

Sunny: Aish....you think he has a feeling again for victoria? that was fast huh...he loves you then suddenly change?

Yoona: (wiped here tears) I think so....

Sunny: Yoona.....aish...so regretting....

Yoona: Yeah I know but i think this is the best....

Sunny: (she hug yoona) Its ok....i know it will be settle.....

Yoona: I hope too...(she hug back)

Sunny: Aish you poor thing....(she tap yoonas back and release the hug)

Yoona: Thank you for comforting me.. (she smile)

Sunny: So what's your plan now?

Yoona: Ignore him.....(she looks down)

Sunny: Ignore him?? i wish you can do it...

Yoona: Of course i can...

Sunny: Yoona..... how will you ignore him? if some one is related with both you?

Yoona: I can ignore him no matter what....

Sunny: How can you ignore him? he is a friend of donghae, donghae is a boyfriend of jessica then another one......seohyun...she is seohyun's friend too....

Yoona: Aish...whatever all i can do now is not to mention his name, not to think of him (she pout) but i cant tell that i dont want to see him because, were connected to someone just like what you said....

Sunny: Even if you ignore him, i think Destiny will make way for both of you....

Yoona: Yah destiny again? stop that...

Sunny: You always seeing each other by any chance right? so its destiny!! i know destiny will make way...

Yoona: Are you here to comfort me or what?

Sunny: Yah i came here just to chat i dont even know that your having a problem with him....

Yoona: (she pout and wipe her eyes again) anyway thanks for being here...atleast i realesed my problem to someone...

Sunny: No problem, but i guess its much better if siwon is here not me...

Yoona: Your starting again...

Sunny: Im just saying the trurth....you know what he is so very worried about you awhile ago...

Yoona: I dont think so...(she look away and wipe her face again as she feel there is a tear again)

Sunny: Ne, he is worried that's why he accompanied you back here.....

Yoona: Accompany?? are you kidding? i just arrived here all by myself....no one accompanied me....

Sunny: Mwo?! he did not accompanied you?

Yoona: Aish please dont talk about him, i want to sleep now....(she lay down) if your going to leave please lock the door...and if not just make sure not to make sounds while sleeping....

Sunny: This girl is so...aish....if your angry on him dont throw it to me....(she whisper) as if im siwon...

Yoona: Im not angry,  i just want to stop talking about him....(she cover herself a blanket) 

Sunny: Ok....ill leave you now.....(she stand) lock your door ok....

Yoona: Your going out just lock it...

Sunny: (while walking) just lock it cause i will call siwon to enter your room cause your not feeling well...(she teased yoona)

Yoona: (immediately sit and face sunny) Yah!! i told you.......

Sunny: (she teased again) your cute when your annoyed hehe....siwon!!......(she shout) yoona collapse!!! (while giggling)

Yoona: Yah!! will you please shut up,...he can hear you!!! (she throw a pillow to sunny)

Sunny: Really? then i will shout loudly!!

but before she shout yoona throw another pillow to sunny

Sunny: Aish!! im just making you smile!! goodnight now im leaving now sleep well arasso.....(and she walks now but while walking she keep on mentioning siwon) siwon loves yoona, yoona loves siwon, siwon loves yoona,yoona loves siwon.......

Yoona: Yah!!....

When sunny lock the door...

Yoona: (she smile) sunny is so childish....komawo for comforting me... (she smile and back to her bed)

________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :)

How's my update?? hehe i already post my new fic :D

thanks thanks...

dont forget to subscribe and to comment ok?

BOW 90 Degree...... :)