Chapter 42 ( End of the Party )

How Great is your Love?

Jessica Goes to Shindong

Seohyun Goes to Donghae

Yoona Goes to Siwon

Jessica: Hello (she smile) nice to see you again...

Shindong: Me... too (he smile)

Jessica: Enjoying tha party?

Shindong: Yeah...

Jessica: Cause there are a lot of girls here?

Shindong: Why when it comes to party girls always thingking that guys like girls only at the party??

Jessica: Nothing i just thought (she smile) well is that true?

Shindong: (he smile to jessica)

Jessica: (on her mind) Arghhh......its true he is a playboy......

_____________________________

Seohyun: (she looks to donghae because he is looking to sica and shindong) Are you jealous??

Donghae: Im just eyeing on him, remember he is a playboy how would i know what they are talking about?

Seohyun: Haha...your a playboy too

Donghae: Not anymore...

Seohyun: Make sure of that...

Donghae: Dont worry im serious now...(he smile)

Seohyun: Really?? well good if so (she smile)

__________________________

Yoona: (smile)

Siwon: Seems like your enjoying dancing with shindong...

Yoona: (she smile) he is kind of joker...

Siwon: So your comfortable now to him?

Yoona: I just want him to be my friend too...

Siwon: (he smile finally) Yoona......I want to tell something to you....

Yoona: What's that?

Siwon: I......(he cant even finish his words)

Yoona: (she looked up because she heard the music) The music is already changed.....tell it later ok...(she smile and leave siwon)

And they back to their original pair....

Siwon: (he shook his head)

Seohyun: Wae?

Siwon: Aniyo..(he looks to yoona)

Meanwhile

Yoona: (look to siwon)

Their eyes catch each other but suddenly yoona refuse it and look to shindong while siwon is still looking at yoona

Seohyun: Wae? did something happen on you guys?

MC- I hope you enjoyed the changing partner so how is it guys?

Siwon: (shook his head again and thought this) maybe this is not the right time to tell it...

As the time passed the party ended up...

Donghae: I'll accompany Jessica....

Jessica: (she smile)

Sunny: I'll ride with yoona..

Donghae: (whisper to siwon) Bad thing yoona has her own car tsk tsk....

Siwon: (sent a death glare to hae)

Donghae: Well were heading now...come on (he escorted jessica)

Jessica: Bye....see you again i enjoyed this night..(she bow and smile)

Seohyun: I'll go ahead too...thanks for the happy moments guys...keep safe ok. (she smile, bow and leave)

Yoona: You want to tell something to me awhile ago right? what is that? (yoona ask siwon)

Siwon: Huh?? hmm..its nothing forget that....(he smile)

Yoona: Are you sure?

Siwon: Yes...oh go ahead now...

Yoona: Yeah bye (she look to shindong) nice to meet you (she bow to shindong and look to siwon) we will go ahead now

They bade goodbyes to each other

Siwon's Condominium ~~~~\\~~~~

Shindong: (he sitted, you can see in his eyes and body that he is tired) I enjoyed the party...

Siwon: The party or the girls?

Shindong: (awaken on siwon's question and sit properly) Both....(he smile)

Siwon: Aish....shindong....i already told you yoona is not single anymore....

Shindong: Im just enjoying the time because her boyfriend wasnt there....

Siwon: That's not a good idea....

Shindong: Im enjoying her company what's wrong with that?

Siwon: Come on shindong....stop that habit, being palyboy is bad,, remember karma is around only.

Shindong: Why your always pointing out that yoona is not single anymore? is that you is her father? or maybe your also interested to her  (he teased siwon) but too sad she is taken already. (he smile)

Siwon: (sent a death glare to shindong) Im tired I want to sleep now...(he enter to his bedroom)

Im's House ~~~~\\~~~~

Yoona: Im here now...(she gave a peck on her haraboji's cheek)

Master Im: How's the party?

Yoona: Fun..(she smile) where is ahjumma?

Master Im: She left already, emergency came up

Yoona: Oh..I see..here is the magazine (she handed the magazine to her haraboji)

Master Im: Your in the cover..im so proud of you.

Yoona: Thank you....(she smile) I'll go ahead now...(and she heads to her bedroom)

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

HI GUYS!!! because i miss your comment!! i updated one chapter.....i know you miss this too ( HOPE SO hehehe )

Anyway..im not yet done on my busy studies...i hope tomorrow i can update more than 3 chapters...so how's my update so far??

 

thank you for reading this:::::

you