Chapter 1 ( Bring back the memories Part 1 )

How Great is your Love?

 

 

In Cemetery ~~~~\\~~~~

 

Image Detail

Author's Note: Just imagine he is Master Im :)

 

Master Im: Yoona?...

Yoona: Yes Haraboji? ( she smile )

Master Im: Did you bring the favorite thing of your Halmoni?

Yoona: Yes... here (she open her bag and look for it)

and she found this 

Image Detail

 

Yoona: Haraboji.........

Master Im face Yoona and ask " WHY? "

Yoona: Hmm... Im curious about this thing (while looking at the music box) we always brought this here yet we dont have key to open this, I think if we open this Halmoni would be so happy (and she pout)

Master Im: (he smile at yoona) You look like your Halmoni. thus her also said when she wants to open that.

Yoona: Really? ( yoona smile back ) wow what a coincidence.

Master Im: And also your really have a same face. thats why I remember her when I see you.

Yoona: Its like were sisters hehehe.

Master Im: You know what theres a story behind that music box. ( and he smile to yoona )

Yoona: (she glance at her Haraboji and look again to the music box) sounds interesting may I know what it is?

Master Im: That music box is a gift from a person who really love her and she treasured that because she loves that person too.

Yoona: Wow you really love Halmoni and she also loves you (with a big smile on her face)

Master Im: Not me (with a smile on his face)

Yoona: Huh? (she's ver surprise) then.. who is that person?...

Master Im: Her first love (and he look up to the sky)

___________________________________________________________________________

Listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb06KxwHZK0

___________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ~~~~\\~~~~

 

Yuri: Take care of yourself!! (shouting, while the train is moving slowly)

Minho: You also, take this as a remembrance!! (and he gave the music box)

Yuri: (she get it while running and she started to cry)

Minho: here is the key... (he pulled his necklace inside of his shirt)

Then a guard appeared in front of Yuri and the train is now moving a little bit fast.

Yuri: Wait i'll have something to get from him (there are tears from her eyes)

GUARD: Im sorry Maam that is the number 1 policy here, im doing this for your own safety.

Minho: Here!! (he shout to yuri)

Yuri: Dont throw it!! Just keept it until your back!! (and she smile) were the one who will open this. I promise.

The train is now moving faster.

Minho: Seulong!! (he shout) please take care of her.

Seulong: Yes i will, take care there ok. (and he wave to minho)

Yuri: (waving) saranghe Choi Minho (she whispered)

Minho: Im Seulong and Kwon Yuri ( he waved back ) just wait me arasso?

Yuri & Seulong: Ne!! (while waving)

END OF FLASHBACK~~~~\\~~~~

Yoona: Wait are you related with minho? Haraboji?

Master Im: Yes he is my Best Friend. ( he smile ) the 3 of us are friends.

Yoona: Oh... that's why he told you to take care of Halmoni?. Haraboji... im curious what happened why she ended up with you  hehe you said she is inlove with minho.

Master Im: ( he smile back to yoona ) actually thats why we ended up with each other because of the arrange marriage. I disagree because I know she loves minho and minho is my best friend. then a problem came.

FLASHBACK~~~~\\~~~~

Yuri: (she is reading again the letters which minho wrote under the tree inside of there school).

Seulong: Yuri....( running to yuri ) there is another letter from minho ( he pant because of running )

Yuri: Wow kamsahamnida Seulong ( she hugged seulong )

Seulong: No problem

Yuri: (she opened the letter and sat)

Dear Yuri and Seulong,

                 How are you? I missed you. I heard you and seulong tied up because of arrange marriage sounds funny, but seulong told me that he disagreed of that idea. Im doing great here in SEOUL next week is our Graduation Day finally im going to see you after 2 years of transfering here.. Wow the two of you are graduating too let's celebrate when im back ok?? then lets plan to go on a same college school. I miss Boseong I miss the scent of Green tea. Yuri I know you are expert to make a green tea drink make one ok when im back. so up to here only.

                                                                                                                                                                                     Your Friend,

                                                                                                                                                                                               Minho

 

Seulong: hmm.... (after seeing yuri is done reading it.)

Yuri: Seulong kamsahamnida for disagreeing to our parents like. Im looking forward to see Minho again. And Im going to say that I love him more than friends.

Seulong: (he smile because he knows that Minho feels the same as Yuri)

Next week arrived ~~~~\\~~~~

Yuri: (is still waiting at the station but minho didnt appear)

Seulong: Aish!! what happen to him? he said next week he'll be here, time passed but still he didnt showed up.

Yuri: Just wait ( smiling excitedly )

Then the last train arrived Yuri stood excitedly. she and seulong wait until all of the passengers are gone but no minho arrived.

when yuri and seulong arrived at kwon residence, because seulong accompanied yuri. they saw a man left a letter at the gate.

Yuri: Look a mail arrived ( she run towards the mail and she shout ) Kamsahamnida!!

Mail man: No problem

Yuri: Seulong come here let's read it. ( she turn the letter to see who is the sender ) from mrs. choi? ( confuse )

they opened the letter

Dear Yuri, 

              I know it late to tell you because this letter arrive late on your hand. Im going to tell you that minho involved in a car accident and he is not able to see the doctor said he need urgent operation for him to be able to see again hope miracle will happen. He is now stable but we need to follow the doctors advice so we decided to go here to America. I hope you understand. I heard also that your going to marry Im Seulong well nice congratulations my dear. I will let you to know any update about him.

                                                                                                                                                                                         Mrs. Choi Sooyoung

after reading it a tears came out on yuri's eyes.

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~\\~~~~

Yoona: Aww so sad... Haraboji that time you love Halmoni?

Master Im: No... it takes years when we learn to love each other.

Yoona: Why?

Master Im: After our highschool we go on a different college. and we didnt received any news about minho. after 5 years I got a mail from Minho he is still blind no miracle happened after that operation so he decided to look a help to write those letters. the letters wrote by his sister Sulli. he told us that live happy with our son and daughter because his mom said that yuri and I are married already. then he told to us that he's already engage to Krystal Jung that he met because she is the personal nurse of minho then he confesed to yuri.

FLASHBACK ~~~~\\~~~~

        written in the letter

" Yuri I thought were destined for each other sorry if I didnt confess as early as I can because I never thought that this will happen but remember this... that I love you since childhood the music box that I gave to you please take care of it you told me that were the one who will open that so wait for me arasso?"

 

" Seulong please take care of her I will be mad at you if something bad happened to her I know im late for the greetings because its hard to find your address because you moved to seoul. "

END OF FLASHBACK~~~~\\~~~~

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks to my Subcribers.... :)

sorry for the wrong grammars :)

this is my first fanfic how it is??