Chapter 69

How Great is your Love?

Im's House ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Master Im: Yoona....

Yoona: (while cooking) Ne....ahjumma..please look at this komawo...(she smile)

Ahjumma: Ne...

______________

Master Im: Please go to post office tomorrow send this to your appa..(he handed a letter)

Yoona: Ok..Aish Haraboji I thought you already how to email right? why dont you use computer instead of writing?

Master Im: I dont like it.... im too old for that...i cant see the what you will call that the letters? font?

Yoona: Ne...you can adjust it, i already taught you that..

Master Im: Even you taught me i dont like it..im comfortable writing letters on a paper  that's how i started...

Yoona: Aish...ok ok..i will send this tomorrow.. (she smile)

Ahjumma: The dinner is ready now (she called yoona and master im)

Yoona: Haraboji let's eat..ahjumma eat with us..(she smile while going to the table) come on sit here and eat with us before you leave...(she sat)

Ahjumma: Ah no need...

Yoona: Come on..

Master Im: (think tha past)

FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yuri: Dongsaeng....have a breakfast with us....(she smile)

Dongsaeng: No need...(she smile) I have a lot of work to do...

Yuri: Come on...

Dongsaeng: (she smile) Ani~~

Yuri: Work later eat first..(she smile) sit here and eat with us...

Seulong: Yuri is right work later..(he smile)

Young Mr.Im ( Yoona's Abeoji : Eat with us....

Yuri: Pulled her to sit..(she order her son and smile)

Young Mr.Im: Ne.....eomma...(he stood up) come on...(he pulled the young lady)

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yoona: Come on sit here....(she stood up and pulled ahjumma) come on...

Ahjumma: (she smile) you really look like your appa...

Master Im: You even look like your halmoni...(he smile)

Siwon's Condominium ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon: (is writing a letter when the doorbell ring)

Shindong: Who's that? (he ask hiself) did you invited someone tonight? (he ask siwon)

Siwon: Ani~~, just open the door....

Shindong: (headed to the door and open it) Halmoni!!! (he smile)

Siwon: (look to the door) Oh!! Halmoni its already late what are you doing here? (while standing)

Mrs.Choi: I dont want to stay in your appa and omma house for tonight i just want to spent time here with my grandson's

Shindong: Wow you love us....(whiel carrying the bag of their halmoni)

Mrs.Choi: Of course....anyway what are you doing?

Shindong: Im watching...i will put this on the guest room (and he leave)

Mrs.Choi: How about you? (she ask siwon)

Siwon: Im writing a letter...(he smile)

Mrs. Choi: Letter for who?

Siwon: Ah...to haraboji's best friend...(he smile)

Mrs.Choi: Oh...did you found them?

Siwon: (shook his head)

Mrs.Choi: (she smile) you look like your haraboji...your keep on writing letters to his friend..

Siwon: Sadly no response from them..but im still hoping...

Shindong: Aish...stop writing if they are not replying...maybe they are not interested to meet us..

Siwon: How will you say they are not? im sure they are also wanting us to meet..

Mrs.Choi: Are you sure the address is right?

Siwon: Ne....im just copying the address on haraboji's kept letters from them. the letters from boseong. i also sent a letters to their address here in seoul. but no response too...halmoni i almost wrote more than 20 letters to them but i havent received even a single letter from them....but im still hoping for their reply...(he smile) i love doing this for haraboji even if i didnt catch him alive...

Mrs.Choi: (nodded) ok...go just keep on writing...that was the last wish of your haraboji before he died. he want us to meet his best friend and his first love family.

Shindong: Halmoni...your not jealous on his first love?

Mrs.Choi: Aniyo...why do i?

Shindong: Cause he always do favor for her...

Mrs.Choi: Because its his bestfriend and yah! he is blind that time that's why i understand him. he really gave a value on their friendship.

Siwon: (walk to the kitchen table and write again)

____________________

At the Post Office 

(is walking while hitting the letter to his palm) I hope they will going to response now...(on the letter you will see To: Mr. Im Seulong From: Choi Siwon)

____________________

After some minutes yoona arrived at the post office

Yoona: (walking going to the entrance and she bump to a person who walks out from the door) Oh!! mianhe..(she bow)

Siwon: Mianhe....oh yoona..(he smile)

Yoona: Oppa!! (she look surprise)

Siwon: Mwo? ooo...oppa?

Yoona: Wae?

Siwon: You called me oppa? (he smile)

Yoona: What's wrong with that?

Siwon: Nothing..(he smile) i just like it....did i hurt you? its like i bumped on you with force...

Yoona: (shook her head) aniyo...(she smile) you sent mail/

Siwon: Ne...are you going to send mail too?

Yoona: (nodded and smile)

Siwon: I will accompany you since im here....(he offer)

Yoona: No need..you go now im sure your going to work now...(she decline)

Siwon: Its ok...come on...(he smile and walk inside)

Yoona: Ok....(followed siwon)

_______________________

Yoona: Im going to send letter to australia...

Lady: (she smile) fill up this from first...

Yoona: Ne...(she smile and start to fill it up)

Siwon: (is sitting at the waiting area and stood up and went to yoona)

Yoona: Here....(she handed the form back to the lady)

Lady: Where is the letter maam?

Siwon: You wrote a letter for who? (he ask yoona)

Yoona: (while searching the letter to her bag) Aniyo...my haraboji wrote a letter for appa..(found the letter and pulled it out)

Siwon: oh...i see...(and he look around, bad thing he didnt seen the letter)

Yoona: (placed the letter at the counter and wait the lady to get it. on the letter To: Im Yul Soo From: Im Seulong)

Siwon: (look at the counter after looking around but he didnt seen the letter because) 

Lady: (get the letter) Thank you maam..(she smile)

Yoona: (she bow) Thank you...come on im done...

While walking going out an old lady approaching accidentally drop the letters she was holding....

Yoona: Oh....

Old Lady: Omo....(she bent down and grab the letters)

Yoona: Halmoni are you ok? (she touch the back of the lady and bent down too to see the lady)

Old Lady: Ne....(she smile) komawo....

Yoona: (look worried) are you sure?

Old lady: (holding the letters and stand)

Yoona: (stood up too)

Old Lady: Thanks im going now...

Yoona: Please take good care of yourself halmoni....

Old lady: Ne..(and walk)

Yoona: (still looking at the old lady worried)

Siwon: That's why i love you your kind hearted...(he smile)

_____________________

old lady arrived at the counter

Old lady: I want to send this letter.....(she smile)

______________________

While walking (outside of the post office)

Siwon: Where is your car anyway? im here now on my car

Yoona: I didnt bring it...it has no break i will going to bring it on a repair shop...

Siwon: Are you going to the coffee shop? i will accompany you

Yoona: No need..i will ride on a taxi...

Siwon: (he open his car door) get inside

Yoona: Your late now,, you accompanied me already to send letters then your going to accompony me again..

Siwon: Get inside now..(he smile)

Yoona: Aniyo..

Siwon: (held yoona's shoulder and pushed her with love of course inside the car) get inside now i will drive you there..

Yoona: Ok...(she smile)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!!!!!! kyyyaaaahhh i updated!!!  :D (but my pc is still down :( )

anyway you thought tiffany will ruin their relation?? haha i hanged you guys...cause its revealed she is married already...

I hate the part on the post office siwon didnt seen the letter!! (lol i hate my fic??)

what can you say anyway?

i hide the next chappieeeeees HAESICA!!!! are you ready?? kekeke... :D

 

you leave comment arasso? bow bow bow thank you