Chapter 58 ( Outing part 5 )

How Great is your Love?

After some hours donghae and jessica arrived at the lobby first...

Jessica: Text them that were already here...

Donghae: Ok...

Shindong: (wave to them) Im here now...

Jessica: Where are the others?

Shindong: I dont know, siwon called me he will go down now

Sunny: Were here now....

Seohyun: Maybe they are on their way going down here

Taeyeon: (ended a conversation on her phone) leeteuk oppa is on his way going here...

Yoona: (bow to the others) Am i late?

Sunny: Not that much...

Last sungmin and Leeteuk arrived.....

Sungmin: How about LSM?

Seohyun: He tour hiself already awhile ago with some department heads

Sungmin: Oh..I see...

Donghae: So where are we going?

Taeyeon: Let's eat first? let's try to eat in some affordable restaurant here....

Leeteuk: Why dont we try to eat on some small restaurant i mean on the villages here....

Donghae: Much better....let's go....

___________________

Ahjumma: Welcome..(she smile)

Sunny: Let's sit there...

They sat on the long table..while waiting their foods....

Leeteuk: Where are we going after this?

Donghae: Let's go to museum....

Seohyun: Nice idea hae!! but its more better if we go to Halla mountain to hike but we dont have time....

Taeyeon: Then next time....

Shindong: The food is here......

Ahjumma: (preparing the dishes) if you need something just call us enjoy your meal.....

_______________________

Sungmin: Im full...

Leeteuk: Me too....

Donghae: Since were full now...let's go...

Taeyeon: Donghae is right.....yuhooo....

At the museum ~~~~\\~~~~

Jessica: Wow i dint even realize that museum like this is existing..(while looking at the mirror with full of colorful small mirrors on it..)

Sunny: Very worth it...

Sungmin: You want to take a picture with that?

Sunny: Ne..(she smile)

Sungmin: Ok....stay there I'll take it for you...one...two...three....Kimchi...

Sunny: Kimchi....may i see?

Sungmin: Your cute..(he smile) look....

Siwon: I will go there ok...text me or call me if your going out already....(he told to hae)

Donghae: Only you?

Siwon: Ne...i want to take pictures...

Donghae: Bring yoona with you....(he teased)

Siwon: Aniyo...

Donghae: Wae? Yoona!! (he called yoona)

Yoona: (busy looking at the frames and look to hae) Ne???

Donghae: Will you please go with siwon there.....

Yoona: Me?? why me??

Siwon: Hae...I said no need..ill go with myself...

Yoona: He dont want someone with him

Siwon: Text me or call me ok...(he tap hae and walk)

Seohyun: Yoona....they always teasing you with siwon..is there something between you and him?

Yoona: Hyun??!! even you?? i already told you that...

Seohyun: Im just curious that's why i ask

After a long day they went back to the hotel to rest just like the same situation earlier...yoona and siwon didnt exchange a glance.

Siwon: (walks out the elevator)

Victoria: Siwon!!

Siwon: (Surprise) You scare me....(he smile)

Victoria: Sorry if i scare you...(she smile) im waiting for you...glad your here now....

Siwon: Your waiting for me? meaning your here since what time?

Victoria: Aniyo...I just waited for a minutes, maybe good chances happened and i did not wait for so long...(she smile)

Yoona: Excuse me...(she smile) mind me to exit here on the elevator.....your blocking the way...

Victoria: Mianhe....(she smile and she step backward)

Yoona: (walks out becasue the way is small she might have a chance to bump to siwon but it never happened because she avoided that...) Thank you..(continue walking to her room)

Victoria: Did you fight? (she ask siwon)

Siwon: Who?

Victoria: Yoona....(she smile)

Siwon: Us?? aniyo....

Victoria: Then why she is like ignoring you?

Siwon: Were not that close....(he smile)

Victoria: Mwo? your not close? so she is not your girlfriend?

Siwon: Girlfriend?

Victoria: Ne..i thought she is your girlfriend...

Siwon: Why you thought that?

Victoria: Earlier at the pool side..you sat near to each other and then when i approached you i thought your having a lovers quarrel

Siwon: Were not lovers..anyway what is the reason for waiting me?

Victoria: I just want to spend time with you and shindong.....since we never seen each other for a long time....

Siwon: Shindong is now resting....

Victoria: Oh....and then you....(she smile)

_________________________

Yoona: (walk to the balcony she wants to take a look at the view but...before she walk out she see a two people talking at the other balcony its siwon and victoria) I think its better if i stay inside..(before she walks going back to her bed she heard victoria and look to her)

Victoria: Really!!!?? well im happy for you!! (she hug siwon ang gave him a peck on cheek)

Siwon: (surprise of what victoria did)

Yoona: (suddenly look away and walk after she saw that)

Siwon: Lower your voice......

Victoria: Ok....hehe your not sheepish now..good thing your inlove now....i bet that girl is yoona??

Siwon: Shhh....her room is just a meter away here....

Victoria: Oh....sorry...

Siwon: No worries..(he rub his head) but im busted....hehe....

Victoria: Mwo?? tsk...tsk...make some effort...why did she rejected you???

Siwon: You know what its feel awkward to talk about that with a girl....

Victoria: Its...ok....yah you have crush on me way back when were highschool right? you told me that..so what's awkward on that? we even share our secrets....

Siwon: Hahaha..you still remember that silly thing? before i dont know what's crush means.. all i know is just an inspiration but on the others its love....(shook his head)

Victoria: Crush and Love are quite the same but different meaning..aish its hard to explain...hey answer me why did she reject you...

Siwon: He can see me as a friend only...well its ok for me..

Victoria: Oww....friend huh? Yah!! im a girl too...the way she look at you awhile ago at the pool area its something has a meaning...and then the way she excuse on us awhile ago i can feel it she is jealous...

Siwon: (smile only)

Victoria: What if......let's try her?

Siwon: Try what??

Victoria: Make her jealous...let's play sweet when we are in front of her..(she smile)

Siwon: That's silly...

Victoria: That's fun so you can caught her.....if she is telling a truth (she smile) you should deal on that arasso??....

Siwon: Hmmm let me think first...

Victoria: Just agree.....

Siwon: Ok...ok...ok....deal...

Victoria: Let's start that tomorrow (she smile)

_______________________________________________________________________________