Chapter 101

How Great is your Love?

Yoona: (check the letters ans she looks surprise when she saw siwon's name she check another letter..all of the letters came from choi siwon) Choi Siwon?? (she ask herself and she open some of the letters)

Dear Mr. Im Seulong

                       This is me again....how are you? still busy?? im going to boseong this coming sunday...i hope to meet you there.....i have my favorite place there the only one tree up hill i hope we can meet there by any chance if your not available maybe one of your relative im really looking forward to see im family.

Choi Siwon

While Yoona is Reading.......

FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

 

Yoona suddenly stop when she saw a person on the other side, siwon look up when a person appeared and standing beside him. both of them widened their eyes.

Siwon: Yoona...(he stop the mp4)

Yoona: (grab the folded paper immediately) Annyeong..(she smile) what are you doing here? (she stand and put the paper back to book)

Siwon: Im relaxing here... (he smile)

Yoona: Ah...when do you arrive here?

Siwon: I think 20 minutes passed, how about you?

Yoona: A few minutess passed

Siwon: Our house here is not far.. Im always here when I want to rest, but I want to stay more here since id never visited this place for almost 3 years, because im in the america....ohh you can sit (he smile)

Yoona: (she sit on the other side not far from siwon) so you came from america...

Siwon: Ne...whats with the paper??

Yoona: Huh?

Siwon: The one that flew here awhile ago

Yoona: Ah..its nothing its just a letter for my Halmoni.

Siwon: Ok...(he smile) you brought book too...

Siwon's thought that time: I thought that was my letter........its great if your one of the member of the im's family

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~~

Yoona Read another one.

Dear Mr. Im Seulong

                       I enjoyed staying at the boseong...you know what? i came to my favorite place then i met yoona there accidentally i thought she is one of your relative because she's there....a letter from her flew to my side i ask her what with that letter but she said its a ltter for her halmoni. i thought that's my letter. yoona is my new friend at seoul we always meet by any chance,if ever my thought was right i will going to believe in destiny.

                       So until here hope you will reply now...

Choi Siwon

Yoona: So....Siwon is....a relative of my haraboji's friend. (she chuckle but another letter get her attention) addressed from Seoul? (then she grab it and read it)

Dear Mr. Im Seulong

                             Hello this is Kim Soo Jin i received this two letters from choi siwon twice i guessed its a wrong sent because they sent it to the right address but the old one. Hope you received this

 

Mrs. Kim Soo Jin

FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Man: Halmoni you know mr. im seulong right?

Soo Jin: Ne...he is the owner of this house before, then when got married he left this to me, he is my boss that time wae?

Man: There's a letters addressed to him the other one came last week

Soo Jin: Aigoo...maybe wrong sent why is that they sent it here?

Man: Maybe they thought their still living here.

Soo Jin: Let's wait for more letters if there still have maybe we can sent it to their house to boseong...

Man: Ne..

______________________

Week Has Passed but they didnt received

Soo Jin: Maybe I can transfer this letter to boseong now.

FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Old lady: (enter the post office and she accidentally drop the letters) 

AN: It was the old lady.... :)

 

Yoona: Oh....

Old Lady: Omo....(she bent down and grab the letters)

Yoona: Halmoni are you ok? (she touch the back of the lady and bent down too to see the lady)

Old Lady: Ne....(she smile) komawo....

Yoona: (look worried) are you sure?

Old lady: (holding the letters and stand)

Yoona: (stood up too)

Old Lady: Thanks im going now...

Yoona: Please take good care of yourself halmoni....

Old lady: Ne..(and walk)

Yoona: (still looking at the old lady worried)

Siwon: That's why i love you your kind hearted...(he smile)

_____________________

old lady arrived at the counter

Old lady: I want to send this letter.....(she smile)

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

AN: The Flashback that mrs. soo jin didnt think by yoona its just i want you to know who is mrs. soo jin she is the old lady who encounter by yoona and siwon at the post office

_____________________

Yoona: (is becoming emotional when she read some letters and smile)

_____________________

Siwon's Condominium ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon is done to prepare his things.

Siwon: (sigh) I'll be going to leave korea again....

Then the doorbell ring he open it and he was surprised becasue of yoona's presence.

Siwon: Yoona.....how did you know my address?

Yoona: (immediately hug siwon)

Siwon: (confuse at the same time but somehow smiling and hug back)

Yoona: (burried her face to siwon's shoulder and cry)

Siwon: Wae? (he paused) ah....(he smile) cause im leaving tomorrow you dont want me to leave? is that now your answer to my question last time?

Yoona: Are you still writing letters? (she ask while hugging siwon)

Siwon: Ani~ im hesitating to write (he smile) Wait...why did you ask that?

Yoona: (break the hug and look to siwon) cause i received letters from you...(she raised some letters and smile)

Siwon: Oh...that's my letter to..(he widened his eyes) you mean....you...

Yoona: (nodded and smile ti siwon while crying)

Siwon: (jaw dropped and still cant believe and immediately hug yoona)

Yoona: (chuckle)

Siwon: How was that happened? (he ask disbelieving)

______________________

Yoona tell the story to siwon.

Siwon: How idiot i was....imagine i talked to master im already but i dont have any idea that he is the one that im lookign for.

Yoona: Maybe you are....(she smile)

Siwon: Funny too that your the girl that supposed to be my wife..(he laugh) but i didnt agree...

Yoona: (pout) you know what i met your parents..(she smile) but its ok at least i know that your not interested and you love me

Siwon: So you dont love me cause you met them? what if im not their son?

Yoona: Who said im agree on that..you know i hate that man that the fact is you cause your not with them...i just want to meet you but not to marry you...

Siwon: So you really love me that's why you declined so if im their i bet were both going to say yes..(he smile) wait....you said...your pregnant that time...

Yoona: (smile faded)

Siwon: So....who's haneul's dad? (he look to yoona asking)

Yoona: Ne..im pregnant (she look to siwon) and youre the father of her..

Siwon: (surprise and at the same time he smile) Cheongmal?? (he become emotional) so that's why i feel something on her..because she is my child too....(he smile)

Yoona: Mianhe....

Siwon: (pulled something to his pocket) did you remember this?

Yoona: (saw the necklace) that's my necklace..how come that.....(cutted by siwon)

Siwon: I saw this at the book store..if by any chance haneul owns this?

Yoona: (smile) Ne.... i gave it to her...

Siwon: (become emotional again) I want to see her... i want to see my daughter..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hhahahahahahaaha

im just a cliff hanger teasing you all the way..? 

so how it is???

any comment?

you thanks... bow

i love you all :))

 

SPECIAL REQUEST TO UNHIDE this chapter by yoonwon_imara.... ;)