Chapter 57 ( outing part 4 )

How Great is your Love?

???: Did you forget me??!!

Siwon: (he think and examine the girl) Omo!! Victoria!! im sorry i didnt recognize you...

Victoria: Yah!!! but its ok...

Siwon: Who's with you here?

Victoria: Im with appa and omma and some of friends, how about you?

Siwon: My Colleagues and friends also with shindong...

Yoona: (stand and sit to seohyun's side)

Siwon: (he feels yoona get off on side of him)

Yoona: Hyun...wake up....(she said)

Seohyun: (not able to hear it because she is listening to her mp3)

Victoria: Oh...you want to see appa and omma?

Siwon: Where are they?

Victoria: At the room...(she smile)

Shindong: (approaching) who is this pretty girl here?

Victoria: (look to shindong) Waahh!!! Shindong!!!

Shindong: What are you doing here?

Victoria: Vacation (she looks to siwon) Come on...lets go appa and omma is in the room...

Siwon: I will introduce you first to my friends..(he stand and look to yoona) She is yoona, the other one is seohyun she is sleeping maybe you can meet her on another time

Victoria: Annyeong (she smile to yoona)

Yoona: (smile to victoria)

Shindong: Yoona join us there....

Yoona: Aniyo....(she smile)

Shindong: Its fun....

Siwon: Shindong were going now...come on ill introduce you to the others.... (he smile to victoria and walk)

Yoona: (in her thought) i thought he will going to stop shindong forcing me but im wrong, why do i feel now like this? so this is the feeling of rejected?

_______________________

They are done on swimming.....

Taeyeon: Who is that victoria??(she ask shindong)

Shindong: Ah....she is our friend..

Sunny: Yeah we know a friend exactly related please?? i mean its seems that they are very close...

Shindong: Victoria is Siwons highschool classmate and siwon's crush back when we are high school (he smile)

Donghae: Siwon's crush?

Sunny: So that's why he is happy with victoria...

Yoona: (only looking at them)

Shindong: Ne...oh its only crush just an inspiration when we are highschool

Taeyeon: Ah i see

Shindong: (he wait yoona who is walking alone at the back and put his arm on yoona's shoulder) because now i know who is his new inspiration...right yoona?? (he smile)

Jessica: Not just an inspiration....

Taeyeon: Its love of my life just like donghae said....

Shindong: Now i get it....why he is always mad or shouting on me when im planning to approach yoona or whenever im telling story about yoona, becasue he is interested to yoona....

Leeteuk: That's what you called Jelousy....(he smile)

Yoona: Yah!! he's not....

Sunny: Shindong get off your arm now to yoona's shoulder if you dont want t oreceive a shout to siwon (as she see siwon is walking closer to them)

Siwon: (looking to yoona and shindong whle walking and refuse it so others will not notice it)

Shindong: Im going to ...

Yoona: You better off....(and she removed shindong's arm on her shoulder)

Siwon: Sorry guys if i left you..where are you going now?

Leeteuk: Back to our rooms, were going to tour here at jeju...

Sungmin: Were going to fix ourselves first...

__________________

They ride on the elevator....

2nd Floor.....

Taeyeon: Bye...see you at the lobby later (she walk out on the elevator together with Sunny)

Sungmin: Bye...text us ok??..(he walks out on the elevator too)

3rd floor.....

Seohyun: (first who gets down)

Leeteuk: Text us later...(she walks out on the elevator)

Shindong: (last who gets out)

4th Floor.....

Jessica: Ok....the couple left here..(she teased siwon and yoona)

Donghae: Bye...(he smile)

5th Floor.....

Siwon: (get out immediately when the elevator open)

Yoona: (look to siwon and she went out)

They didnt exchange a glance to each other even a seconds...

Siwon: (enter the room, as if he didnt know yoona and he dont want to say something to her)

Yoona: (still walking slowly and stop in front of siwon's door and release a deep breath and continue walking)

Meanwhile.......

Siwon: (still at the door holding the door knob and looking down as if he is regretting of what he did to yoona)

_________________

Yoona: (enter her room and bite her lips)

___________________________________________________________________

 

Hello hello......for the meantime i cant update im so busy for this christmas vacation hope you understand anyway thank you for commenting and reading this.....to all my subscribers thanks too... :)