Chapter 65

How Great is your Love?

After some minutes...

Yoona: Here you go...(she handed the flowers to siwon)

Romantic_Rose_Bouquet_1231507827.jpg

Siwon: Wow...thank you...how much?

Yoona: _________

Siwon: Here....i hope she will love this...(he smile)

Yoona: Im sure victoria will love that...

Siwon: Mwo? victoria? this is not for victoria...

Yoona: (look to siwon) i know its for her...

Siwon: (smile) victoria leave for china now, she told that when we were on jeju..(he smile)

Yoona: Then why your explaining to me?

Siwon: Seems like your jealous on her...

Yoona: Mwo?? are you hearing your words?

Siwon: Ne...cause its look like your jealous

Yoona: Why do i need to be jealous?

Siwon: Oh yeah why do you need? you even gave the necklace to sunny, that i gave to you...

Yoona: I didnt gave that...well infact i have that see? (she pulled out the necklace to her pocket)

Siwon: Then why?........(he stop) oh never mind

Yoona: I lost it...well sunny found it...the lock was broke that's why i lost it..

Siwon: Then why your explaining to me?

Yoona: Cause you might think i gave it to sunny...yah...leave now and give that flowers....

___________________

MEANWHILE

Seohyun: Where is yoona?

Sunny: She is on the flowershop

Seohyun: Oh...i thought she already left, im leaving now but before i leave i want to say bye on her..(she smile)

Sunny: Sure let's go

____________________

Siwon: (give the bouquet back to yoona)

Yoona: why your giving this back to me?

Siwon: You said give the flower now, this is for you....

Yoona: Wae?

Siwon: I know you already knew the reason...

Yoona: (looking at the flowers and look to siwon) I already told you th...........

Siwon kissed Yoona on the lips....yoona shock at that moment.

Seohyun: (enter the shop and stop)

Sunny: Yoona.....(she excitedly said) seohyun is here.....(the tone slowly fading while seeing the two)

Yoona: (pushed siwon away) leave now.....please leave now....

Siwon: (also shock on sunny and seohyun's presence there and he bow and leave)

Yoona: (look back) Seohyun.....

Seohyun: Liar!!!..(and she run to coffee garden)

Yoona: Seohyun!!!(she shout)

Sunny: (run after seohyun)

___________________

Jessica: Oh!! Hyun...wae? (as she seen seohyun is running)

Sunny: Sica please take a look at yoona....

Jessica: Wae?are you playing? what game? hide and seek? (she ask smiling)

Sunny: Yah!! were not playing.....just take a look at yoona..(while following seohyun)

___________________

Jessica: (enter the shop and she seen yoona sitting at the floor crying quietly) Yoona....(she run to yoona) what happened huh? (while rubbing yoona's hair)

Yoona: (hug jessica and burst out to cry) I lied to her......

Jessica: What?? (she hug back)

Yoona: I ruined our friendship...

Jessica: Mwo?? wait tell me...what really happened? (she realease the hug)

Yoona: I lied to seohyun...i told to her...that....that.....that i dont love siwon....(while crying)

Jessica: Seohyun? what's with seohyun?

Yoona: She has a feeling for siwon...(while crying)

Jessica: Omo....(she hug again yoona) so....you love siwon?

Yoona: (nodded and stop crying but still she has a teary eyes) siwon went here just a minute to buy flowers, he gave me flowers and kissed me..seohyun saw that..i know seohyun is mad at me right now.

Jessica: Now i know.....

Yoona: (she stand weak) I want to be alone for now....

Jessica: ( she stand too) are you sure?

Yoona: Ne.....

AT THE PARK near at the the shop

Sunny: Seohyun let's stop here and talk

Seohyun: (sit at the swing and wipe her eyes)

Sunny: You like siwon?

Seohyun: (look to sunny) I admire him...

Sunny: But you dont love him right?

Seohyun: I dont know...(and she look down)

Sunny: You dont know?

Seohyun: All i know is I have a crush on him...

Jessica: Im right your here..i saw seohyun's car didnt leave so i guess your here..(she walk closer to the girls)

Sunny: You leave yoona there?

Jessica: She said she want to be alone i respect that....did you fight over a man gosh......(and she sit on the other swing)

Seohyun: We didnt fight....were just....

Sunny: Its already fight.....

Seohyun: I told to her she is a liar.....

Sunny: Cause your shock of what you saw....

Jessica: Im not going to be on yoona's side neither with you but i want you to fix this guys..imagine because of a man?

Sunny: yeah..please fix this...

Jessica: Seohyun....how about kyuhyun?

Sunny: Kyuhyun? what's on him?

Jessica: Kyuhyun's back..i mean your boyfriend is now here....

Sunny: Boyfriend? omo you have boyfriend? (she cover )

Seohyun: He's not my boyfriend anymore

Jessica: How come he's not? hae said you dont have formal break-up which means your still in a relation

Seohyun: The main problem here is me and yoona...dont brought it up here...

Jessica: Yeah i know...But i can feel it you still love kyuhyun. and i guess siwon is only your inspiration because he works also the way kyuhyun work...which means you only seeing kyuhyun on him

Seohyun: (still quiet)

Sunny: Imagine this, yoona sacrifice her feelings just to save your friendship. she dont want to fight with you...aish siwon confessed to her, and yoona rejected it because of you....its for the sake of your friendship.

Jessica: Omo!!! he confessed already? when awhile ago? cause yoona didnt told that to me.

Sunny: Ne.. he confessed, remember the outing? that's why they are acting coldly in front of us...and we are right they are having a lovers quarrel though they are not lovers...

Jessica: Oh...i see...yah seohyun dont you feel pity on her?

Seohyun: Of course i am she is my friend....yah you said your not on anyone's side?

Jessica: Yeah im not but think this? you have kyuhyun....then you want also siwon? that's greedy huh...

Seohyun: (bite her lips) i didnt say i want siwon too.....

Jessica: So you admit it, you still want kyuhyun...

Seohyun: (look to jessica) Am i obvious??

Jessica: (nodded)

Seohyun: What will i do??

Jessica: Let go of siwon....and go back to kyuhyun that's all...(she smile) I know you love kyuhyun until now, dont deny it you almost said it....

Seohyun: I think you right...im only seeing kyuhyun to siwon that's why....

Jessica: See...talk to yoong now....

Sunny: Ne...come on let's go back to the shop.

________________________________________________________________________________

Goshhhhh.........hehe intense... haha :))

What can you say guys??

you please leave comment arasso?

What will happen next that seohyun finally spoke up.. :) :)

tumblr_lrvvsyGkvG1r3rsh7o1_500.gif

 

my new poster what can you say??