Chapter 8 ( I remember You )

How Great is your Love?

after a few minutes he arrived at the cemetery and he look's at the white familiar car. 

Siwon: The car looks familiar, I think someone is here to visit there love one too.

Siwon walk going to his grandfather tomb when he passed to yoona who's heading back now to her car.

Siwon: (stop walking and think) she is familiar...(and he look at yoona who is still walking)

Yoona: (in her thought) He is familiar...I think I seen him in somewhere?..(but she dont mind to look back)

Siwon: (walk again) I remember her now... she is the girl taht we seen in another cemetery...(in his thought saying this) what a small world.

Yoona: (is now on her car, and start the engine) Aish... I seen him in somewhere...but I dont remember where...(then suddenly) got it!! I seen him awhile ago..but why he is here?? (she slightly punch her head) your such an idiot Yoona..wht do you think an alive person with a bouquet of flower doing in the cemetery? definitely visiting a dead person!! AIGOO!!

Siwon: (finally arrived at his grandfather tomb) Oh!! Haraboji...did someone visited you?(and look around he sees another tomb's with a different flowers but no other people except him) I think your friend of mine visited you..(and he smile) look haraboji i bought sunflower too the one who made this gave it to me for free. he is so kind

While Yoona is driving her phone ring...she grab her one headset and put it on her one ear.

Yoona: Yoboseyo

Seohyun: Yoona...

Seohyun: Oh..Why?

Seohyun: I got our new project and we need to interview and feature a businessman. can we conduct an interview on your coffee house?

Yoona: Oh!! im not the owner of coffee garden im just working there.

Seohyun: Hehe I know, but im just seeking for help

Yoona: I'll talk to haraboji first

Seohyun: Oh i see call me if he agreed

Yoona: Sure...(she smile)

When yoona arrive at the coffee shop, she approached to his haraboji.

Yoona: Haraboji...

Master Im: How's your travel?

Yoona: Good then...Haraboji my friend seohyun want's to conduct an interview here she want's to feature our business to their magazine can we help her?

Master Im: When is that?

Yoona: I dont know but i need your answer now.

Master Im: Your one of the owner too...so you can decide too..

Yoona: No im not.. your the Boss here. hehe

Master Im: Sure she can.. ( he smiled at yoona)

Yoona: Really...(a smile appear to her face) im calling her now.(she dialled seohyun's number.)

At the office~~~~\\~~~~

Seohyun: Really?...(while eating her afternoon snacks)

Yoona: Yes, so when do you go here?

Seohyun: I think tomorrow so we can finish it as early as we can.

Yoona: Your not excited huh?

Seohyun: hehe nothing I just misses you...

Yoona: Oh yeah. I miss you too...imagine weve seen each other often

Seohyun: Probably this time were gonna see each other as much as we can

Yoona: Sure thing...

After the conversation of yoona and seohyun, seohyun called siwon.

Siwon: (he answered seohyun's call)

Seohyun: Guess what? (sound sad)

Siwon: Your friend didnt agree?

Seohyun: Nope!! she agreed.. (and excitedly said) so tomorrow prepare your camera also ok?

Siwon: Ok... thanks... let's talk later when im back there.

Seohyun: Ok then Bye...

After 1 hour Siwon arrived at their office.

Donghae: Hi!! Bro!! where have you been huh? ( while playing farmville )

Siwon: I visited ,my Haraboji your playing farmville again??

Donghae: Why? I dont have freedom to play it?

Siwon: I didnt say that, anyway where is Seohyun?

Donghae: Oh she went to Mr. Lee Soo Man

Siwon: Ah ok, I'll wait her, AH!! HAE!! you know what??...I met her again.. the young lady awhile ago..

Donghae: Who?? the pretty girl at the cemetery?

Siwon: Yeah...(he smiled to hae)

Donghae: YAH!! you met her.... so meaning you know her name now?

Siown: Aniyo..What I mean I saw her again.

Donghae: Aish... my God siwon why you didn't ask her name?

Siwon: Look im not interested..(and he walk to his table right beside donghae's table)

Donghae: (spin his chair to face siwon's table) Yah!!!! even your not interested you must think of me.

Siwon: I thought your not interested to her anymore because she is now a past. remember.... now is a present..(he smile)

Donghae: Did I say that?

Seohyun: Oh...your here already..

Siwon: So what's up on our project?

Seohyun: (pulled her chair next to siwon) Yeah.. about that were going there tomorrow so we can meet her.

Donghae: Aish.... im out of place now...(and turn his chair again to his table and play again)

One day has passed Siwon and Seohyun finally arrived at Coffee Garden

Siwon: (in his mind) Ive been here yesterday.(he looks to seohyun) Hyun?? are you sure this is the place?

Seohyun: (Blush because siwon called her by her nickname) Yeah..come on..(she enter the shop)

Siwon: (followed seohyun)

Seohyun: (she is looking for someone)

Yoona appear suddenly while bringing a bunch of flower and she put it on a tall table and arrange it.

Siwon: (in his mind) omo...she is the girl that we saw at the cemetery, and the girl that I saw at Haraboji cemetery and now she is here again?.

Seohyun: There she is...(she smile)

Siwon: Where?

Seohyun: (she walk towards to yoona)

Yoona: (she is busy arranging flowers, to give the coffee shop an alive ambiance.)

Siwon: (in his mind again) dont tell me seohyun she is your friend...what a small world if she is.

Seohyun: (she surprise yoona)

Yoona: Omo!! Yah!!

Seohyun: Sorry...hehe

Yoona: (she smile) why you didnt tell me that youre going here as early at this time? (she looks at her watch wrist) its only 10 am.

Seohyun: Its ok my dear, oh by the way. Im with my collegue...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEY guys im sorry if i didnt update yesterday.. hehe kinda busy but promise ill update as fast as i can..

HAESICA shippers are you ready?? hehehehehe.. :D

 

THANK YOU AGAIN.....(READERS)