Chapter 73

How Great is your Love?

After some minutes....

Siwon: seems like no vacant taxi's come on

Yoona: Let's wait more..hmm give me 20 minutes..

Siwon: Ok...

After 25 minutes....

Siwon: (already leaning his back while crossing his arms at the door of his car)

Yoona: (is now pouting)

After another 20 minutes...

Siwon: (already leaning his hand over his car while his one feet is crossing on the other feet) Yoo....na....(he called yoona in a soft voice)

Yoona: (look to siwon pouting)

After 15 minutes....

Siwon: (playing his finger over the car and look to his wrist watch) its already 9:30.....destiny really exist..(he smile)

Yoona: (goes to siown) Ok...its just your lucky today...

Siwon: (open the door) im not lucky...its just destined..(he wink to yoona and smile)

Yoona: (smirk and get in)

Siwon: (closed the door)

___________________________

Inside the car.....

Siwon: (started the engine)

Then an available taxi appeared

Yoona: Oh!!! there's one...(she pointed it out)

Siwon: Yeah....but your not waiting for it anymore...

Yoona: (pout) ok...

Siwon: Pouting always? your cute on that..(he smile)

Yoona: Im always cute...(she smile)

Siwon: I know...(he smile back)

_________________________

Jessica: Thank you for driving me home oppa...(she smile)

Donghae: Ne..just for you..(he smile)

Jessica: See you again tomorrow...

Donghae: What time will i go here?

Jessica: Hmmm....i think 9 am

Donghae: Ok...my office hour is 10..

Jessica: Bye...(she gave a peck on hae's lips) keep safe oppa...

Donghae: You too...(he smile) see you again tomorrow 9 am ok?

Jessica: Ne..(she smile and open the door) bye oppa...

Donghae: Bye...

Jessica: (close the door and wave)

_________________________

Yoona: You can drop me now here...

Siwon: (stop the car and look at the place)

Yoona: Thanks....(she smile)

Siwon: This isnt your house, its  just a street...

Yoona: Ne..

Siwon: I will drop you in front of your house...

Yoona: No need i will walk its only near here...

Siwon: No...its already late..

Yoona: You dont need too...(she hold the door) i will going now...

Siwon: (pressed the automatic lock) i will drop you to your house

Yoona: (open it but its locked) oh....why did you lock?

Siwon: I didnt lock it..(he lied)

Yoona: (smirk to him) Yah!! dont lie..i have my car too... and i know you pressed the automatic lock

Siwon: (rub his head) why i didnt thought that...(he smile) anyway i will not open the door

Yoona: Ok...drive me home

And yoona gave the direction to siwon. they arrived at im's house..

Siwon: Are you sure this is your house?

Yoona: Of course...yes...go open the door now

Siwon: How will i believe you if your telling a truth?

Yoona: This is our house oppa....cant you see my car is there..(she point the white car parked outside the house)

Siwon: Ohmmm(he pout) what if is just the same as your car?

Yoona: (sigh) Oppa...im not lying on you...open the door now.

Siwon: Are you sure this is your house huh..(and he pressed the unlock button)

Yoona: Ne...bye..thank you for driving me here...(she hold the door)

Siwon: Oh..wait!! (he pressed the lock button again)

Yoona: (opened the door but its lock again) Oppa.....wae??

Siwon: (smile) where is my goodbye kiss??

Yoona: Mwo?

Siwon: My kiss?? (he point out his cheek) kiss me first (he smile)

Yoona: If i kiss you, you will let me out ok??

Siwon: Ne...(he nodded)

Yoona: Wait...(she raised her one eyebrow) only cheek ok....dont turn around

Siwon: Ok...i will

Yoona: Promise??

Siwon: (bite only his lips)

Yoona: Dont move stay on that position..(and she leaned closer to siwon and kiss him)

Siwon: (turn around and kiss yoona on the lips)

Yoona: YAh!!!! i told you dont move...(while rubbing her lips)

Siwon: But i didnt promise it....(he smile) we kissed already what's wrong with that? beside were couple...

Yoona: Yeah i know but not all the time we need to kiss....i thought this is your first relationship but seemed your always like to kiss me...

Siwon: Yeah..this is my firstrelationship but i want to kiss my girlfriend what's wrong on that? (he smile) beside your lips was soft that's why i like to kiss you..(he smile)

Yoona: Dont do it again..

Siwon: Of course not today...on the other times maybe...(he smile) just kidding...

Yoona: Now open the door, your done teasing me..

Siwon: Hmmm did your haraboji still awake? who's with you there? beside on you and your haraboji...

Yoona: Then what are you planning now? (she look to siwon suspiciously)

Siwon: Oh...nothing i just asked it...yah dont look at me like that....(he smile) your thingking i might do something on you huh..(he suddenly slowly leaned his face closer to yoona)

Yoona: Yah...what are you doing...(her head slowly moving away to siwon)

Siwon: (still continuing moving closer to yoona)

Yoona: (her head stop because its already leaning at the window so she close her eyes)

Siwon: (stop when he saw yoona closed her eyes and he smiled and point his one finger on yoona's forehead) im not going to kiss you...(he back to his seat and pressed the unlock button)

Yoona: (open her eyes) then who told you that im waiting for your kiss?

Siwon: Answer my question is your haraboji still awake? and who's with you here bside on your haraboji?

Yoona: Wae your asking? (she hold the door)

Siwon: (pressed again the lock button)

Yoona: Yah.....oppa...let me go...your playing the automatic lock button...

Siwon: Answer me first

Yoona: I think he is still awake the lights are still open. were living there just the two of us, on morning there's an ahjumma who taking care of haraboji and when im already here she is leaving, she living there...(she point the another house but not big as their house) happy now??(she said it fast and irritatedly)

Siwon: Your good in a speed vocabulary huh...your cute also when your irritated 

Yoona: Oppa...open the door now please....

Siwon: I will open that if you agreed to me...

Yoona: What again?? (she ask annoyed)

Siwon: Let's open up to your haraboji..introduce me to him as your boyfriend..(he smile)

Yoona: Ok....fine agree...will you open now the door?

Siwon: Ok..(he smile and pressed the unlock button)

Yoona: How i wish my car will be fix as soon as possible, i dont want to ride again here so many things to do before you went out...

Siwon: Dont worry it will never happen again im just happy because you rode here again..(he smile)

Yoona: Yeah...it will never happen again i will not going to ride here again.

Siwon: (pout) so if that so....

Yoona: Aish...this boy...(she messed siwon's hair) just make sure you wont do that again..(she smile)

Siwon: (smile)

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

you leave comment arrasso?? and subscribe too kekeke

 

anyway i cant update more or long because im in a hurry today im just using my phone to update this.. :D

 

waahhhhh please leave comment

 

 

i have a bad news............ :( it will going to end so soon.......... :((