Chapter 85

How Great is your Love?

Sunny: Yoona your appa called now he's looking for you...

Yoona: Komawo..(she grab the phone) appa..?

Mr.Im: Can you go back here? were going to transfer your haraboji in hong kong and i have something to tell you...

Yoona: When?

Mr.Im: As soon as possible..

Yoona: Hmm maybe tomorrow...

Mr.Im: Well..wait for you here..

Yoona: Ne..(she smile)

____________________

The doorbell ring.....

Siwon opened the door

Siwon: (doesnt have any emotions)

TOP: (enter the condo unit)

BOM: Yeobe...so you leave paris just to go here...

TOP: Siwon lets talk first...

Siwon: I told you already, im not...(TOP cutted his words)

TOP: listen first ill be giving you 5 days to think....

Siwon: No is my answer..

TOP: Son..just think of it first..

Siwon: That's final..(he enter his room)

_______________________

Siwon made a glance on his back and he get it and open it

Siwon: I really really like to meet you...but just like what happened to you im also involved now to an arrange marriage...(he get the one letter) haraboji...i think i will be ended up like your first love.....

_______________________

Yoona called siwon when she arrived at the airport, the next morning..

Yoona: Oppa..ill be leaving korea for now there's an emergency and i really need to back there.

Siwon: I understand

Yoona: I will call you when i get there arasso....

Siwon: Ne...i love you..

Yoona: I love you too..(and she ended the call but she feels she dont want to go)

______________________

Jessica and Donghae are talking inside the car

Donghae: Yoona leave again? Aish im pity for master im.

Jessica: Ne...(she pout) you know what oppa im also pity for siwon and yoona they seen each other often

Donghae: Dont worry about that, that's a challenge for them..(he smile) wait where is your haraboji now? if im not mistaken you fetch him together your aunt?

Jessica: Ne..they are on the apartment but i think you shoul meet them next time..hehe..see you later oppa...(and she went down at hae's car)

Donghae: Ne..bye...(and he wink)

Jessica: (snet a goodbye kiss)

Donghae: Catch it!!..(he smile)

Jessica: (wave)

AT THE AUSTRALIA~~~~\\~~~~

Mr.Im: Your haraboji need to transfer to hong kong i already talked to my friend there..youll be the one who will go with him there.

Yoona: Still busy? (she ask her appa)

Mr.Im: Ne..dont worry we were going too when we settle our business here. yoona can we talk for some other matter?

Yoona: (smile) ne..

Mr.Im: Let's go to balcony

Mrs. Im: (look to yoona in a worried face while reading magazine)

_____________________

Yoona: What??! (asking disbelieving) appa....

Mr.Im: I know your not yet ready but this is what we decided about.

Yoona: (sigh) I know your happy to meet them but that marraige thing is not a good idea..appa i didnt met that person how could you agree on that?

Mr.Im: They will going here...so you can meet him.

Yoona: Its a no.....i dont want it.

Mr.Im: Yoona..(he looks to yoona in a serious way)

Yoona: Appa i have a boyfriend....

Mr.Im: Break him..

Yoona: Appa..(she pause) But...

Mr.Im: No but..take it that's my decision..

Yoona: (dont want to dis-obey his father) I'll think of it first (there's a tears forming on her eyes)

Mr.Im: Go to hong kong first and after that we will going to meet them (and he leaves)

Yoona: (close her eyes and a tears fall down)

Master Im: (suddenly appear having a hard time to walk properly) Yoona...

Yoona: (secretly wipe her tears) Haraboji....(she run to master im and escortes him) why you walked out?

Master Im: I know what happened..dont cry....you really look like your halmoni..your the same in the situation...(he smile)

Yoona: (she force to smile) Halmoni had an arrange marriage with you and not continued her love to minho. now even me? well that's life...

Master Im: Ne...BUt decide what you really want...(she point yoona's chest using his hand) follow this....(he point out the heart)

Yoona: (look to her haraboji)

Master Im: Take this happening a a challenge between you and siwon just follow your heart..(he smile) and you will able to know how great is your love for him.

Yoona: (hug master im and cry) komawo.....

Master Im: Just for you my dear....(he hug back)

_____________________________

BACK TO KOREA

Siwon is thinking while lying on the bead. when his phone ring

Yoona: Oppa...

Siwon: Yoona...

Yoona: (smile on the other line)

Siwon: Yoona??

Yoona: (back to her senses) Ah..nothing i just misses you...

Siwon: Me too...

Yoona: You know what i remember the first time i saw you (she smile)

FLASHBACK ~~~~~ \\ ~~~~~

AT THE CEMETERY

 

Meanwhile at Im's Car

Yoona: ( suddenly looking outside until her eyes move to the black car then a handsome guy appeared then a second handsome guy appeared )

Master Im: Let's go ( who are sitting at the back )

Yoona: Ne... ( she started the engine )

___________________________

 

Yoona saw Donghae waving at her car side mirror so that a smile came out on her face. ( cause she found it funny )

Master Im: ( saw yoona smiling in the center mirror of their car and he glance at the back window of the car to see what it is and he saw two guys not that clearly because of his eyes ( you know sign of aging ). ) Yoona focus on your Driving job ( while smiling )

Yoona: Sorry Haraboji ( and she smile )

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~~\\~~~~~

Siwon: Well me too...that is my first time i saw you. then we almost bumped to each other on the other cemetery after that.....

Yoona: Ne...then your also seohyun's friend

Siwon: Really a samll world right?

Yoona: (bite her lips) Ne....

Siwon: Wait why you suddenly open up that? you really really really miss me right now

Yoona: (speechless and soon to cry)

Siwon: Dont worry i miss you more..

Yoona: Let's meet soon when im back arasso??

Siwon: Of course..but how long will i wait??

Yoona: Hmmm..i dont know just wait me arasso?

Siwon: Ok..(he smile)

Yoona: Bye....(she manage not to cry on the other line)