Chapter 7 ( What A Small World )

How Great is your Love?

Back to Coffee Shop~~~~\\~~~~

Sunny: Hello there Jessica...

Jessica: Hi... (she smile to sunny) Thank you maam enjoy your coffee.. (she smile to their customer)

Sunny: Aish...you know what there is a handsome guy in the flowershop...

Jessica: And then.....(she response with her Ice glare)

Sunny: Nothing... I just want to say that he is handsome... hehe. too bad yoona is not here they are compatible. (and she giglge)

Jessica: You have customer then why your here?

Sunny: Oh...Master Im take in charge of that, he said offer him a coffee.

Jessica: ah...ok Just wait.. (then she do her job as a barista)

______________________

Siwon: (cant take his eyes to Master Im because, he is so good to arrange) Wow your such a good florist sir..

Master Im: Am I? (then he smile) Im not a florist though.

Siwon: (surprise) your not?? (confuse)

Master Im: Yeah....Im only arranging sunflowers, my grand-daughter is the florist, she thought me how to arrange sunflowers.

Siwon: Why only sunflowers?

Master Im: Hmm.. because there are 2 person that I'll always remember to that flower. ( he smile at siwon )

Siwon: Ahh.. I see your doing great sir im sure your grand-daughter is a good florist too...

Master Im: Yes, she is... she's like her grand mother.

Siwon: (nodded)

Sunny: (enter the flowershop) Sir... here's your coffee...

Siwon: Kamsahamnida..

Sunny: You can sit here... (guiding siwon at the chair and table)

Siwon: (he walk towards the table and chair)

Sunny: Enjoy your coffee sir

Siwon: Thanks...ah.. is this for free? (he joke)

Sunny: Yes, sir.. every customers who buy flowers and waiting to finish their orders, were offering a coffee for free. but for those who are buying only we dont hehehe.

Siwon: ah..nice (he smile and look around)

After 30 minutes.

Master Im: Here's your flowers sir... (he handed the flower to siwon)

Image Detail

Siwon: Wow simple but beautiful... thank you sir.

Master Im: You said your going to visit a dead person so I made it alive so that person will feel alive too... (and he smile)

Siwon: Good job sir... how much?? (he grab his wallet to his pocket.)

Master Im: (he looks at the bouquet) since your visiting a dead person I'll give it you for free.

Siwon: (looks surprise)

Sunny: (at the counter hear it so she is surprise too)

Siwon: Sir are you kidding? your selling this right so why your giving it easily for free?

Master Im: You look's nice, I know you can drop by here again then you should pay your 2nd order. This is your first time here right? so when your back and you bought another one you should pay.

Siwon: haha... Haraboji.. ah .. no.. no I mean Sir..I think this is our first and last meeting. because im in a hurry so I dont have time to look for another flower shop. since this is the only flowershop that i saw I'd drop by.

Master Im: (he smile) I can feel it that your going back here (and he walk near to sunny)

Siwon: Haraboji.... i mean sir...

Master Im: Sunny..dont accept his payment ok?? (he walk now going to coffee shop)

Sunny: Yes sir...(she whispered to her mind) Aish im dead if yoona will know this.

Siwon: Ah miss...

Sunny: Sunny sir...Im Sunny..

Siwon: Sunny here.. how much?

Sunny: No.. sir.. no.. I cant... keep it.... go now bring your bouquet hehe.. Thank you sir.

Siwon: Are you sure?

Sunny: Yes sir...(she smile)

At the Cemetery~~~~\\~~~~

Yoona: (looking for minho's tomb) where is that again?? previously I thought minho is just haraboji simple friend but im wrong he is my grand mother first love and grand father best friend. OH!!! there it is...(she walk towards to the tomb of minho) Ahhh.....Hi Sir..did you still remember me? hehe im sorry if im quite late im just looking were you been burried because im not that familiar here weve been here for only once a year then sometimes we cant.(she bring down the bouquet of suflower)

Image Detail

Yoona: Im not with your best friend he is tired because we visited my grandmother your first love hehe..(she smile)

Meanwhile at Siwon's Car....

Siwon: (looking at the Bouquet) he is so kind, I dont know if I can pay a visit to him again so i can pay for it. (he smile, and he look again to the road)

after a few minutes he arrived at the cemetery and he looks at the familiar white car not far to his car.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8 and 9 are done ill update it tomorrow... :)

just read this hehe hopefully you enjoy this.. thanks thanks..

 

million thanks to you readers...!!! 

 

HaeSica moment promise they are here very soooooooonnnnn :)