Chapter 11 ( I think Im Fallen )

How Great is your Love?

Author's note: imagine its night time.....

Siwon's Condominium~~~~\\~~~~

Image Detail

Inside

Image Detail        Image Detail

Siwon's bedroom

Image Detail

Its time for him to check his shots. he lay down on his bed and open his camera

Siwon: (he is stock seeing yoona's photo while paying attention on that he smile) Yah!! siwon!! why your smiling everytime you see her?

Donghae's Condominium~~~~\\~~~~

Image Detail

Inside

 

Image Detail   Image Detail

Donghae's bedroom

   Image Detail

Author's note: Dond mind the guy hehehe

Donghae is sitting at his table and he opened his camera he sees yoona pictures and he pressed next then jessica picture appeared

Donghae: Your so cool Hae.. hey memory card are you a boy? you like pretty girls huh?

Jessica's Apartment~~~~\\~~~~

Image Detail

Inside

  thumbnail.aspx?q=1304012460854&id=8d0a72   thumbnail.aspx?q=1336812574721&id=719c46

Jessica's bedroom

thumbnail.aspx?q=1426672201364&id=1cc439

She is reading a fashion magazine while lying at the bed when he suddenly think...

Jessica: Aish...why he is always on my mind? I know he is cute...but... Yah!! Jessica you can never see him again so stop thinking him.

Yoona's House~~~~\\~~~~

Image Detail

Inside

 

  Luxury-Home-Interiors.jpg

 

Yoona's bedroom

Image Detail

She is ready to sleep but she is moving to right, then move to left sign that she cant sleep.

Yoona: Aish....!! why I cant sleep? grrr...I need to sleep early because i need to wake up early too. aish im wondering who is the person who's thinking of me right now. please stop thinking me. (she hug a pillow)

____________________

at the coffee shop

Staffs: Good morning maam...

Yoona: Good morning too.. (she smile)

Jessica: (she approach to yoona) girl... come here (she excitedly lean her hand to yoona)

Yoona: Wae?

Jessica: You know what yesterday... I met a cute guy... no I mean handsome guy. (she giggle)

Yoona: Really? well good for you (she smile)

Jessica: I know his name.. but he didnt know my name.

Yoona: Why?

Jessica: I didnt give it. maybe that is our first and last meeting but if destiny is generous and he will be appearing in front of me then its a fate.

Yoona: Yah!!.. sica... your believing to destiny?

Jessica: Why not?

Yoona: Destiny is not with us, just like what happened to my halmoni and her first love... we are the one who doing our fate.

Jessica: Yah...Yoona... believe on this always "everything happened to us there is a reason." I think there is a reason why your halmoni and her first love didnt end up with each other.

Yoona: Yes I know that.. but its not the fate.

Jessica: Destiny really exist friend believe on that. Example my experience yesterday I saw him twice...(she didnt finish it)

Yoona: (she interupt what sica means) Its a coincidence...

Jessica: Twice??? coincidence??? oh yeah lets consider it coincidence, but if he appear again then its fate.

Yoona: (response a smile to sica)

Jessica: Ah... I bought something for you here...(she gave the chocolate)

Yoona: Wow.. kamsahamnida

Jessica: Your welcome

Yoona: Ok ill go no. (and she heads to the flowershop)

___________________

Sunny: Good morning..(while sweeping the floor)

Yoona: Good morning too...

Sunny: Yoona did jessica told you that...(she cant even finish her words)

Yoona: Yeah...that she met a guy yesterday.

Sunny: I think Jessica is inlove..(she giggle)

Yoona: Good for her... though..(she smile and starting to pick different flowers) what is the color that we used yesterday for the coffee shop?

Sunny: Yellow

Yoona: So today were gonna use red...(and she pick red roses)

At the office~~~~\\~~~~

Siwon parked his car.. when hae car is approaching near to his car.

Donghae: (pressed his horn sign of greeting)

Siwon: (wave to donghae)

_________________

Donghae: Looks like you didnt sleep huh?

Siwon: hehe..you too..

Donghae: Well, I admit it I didnt sleep well because I remember the pretty girl. how about you?

Siwon: Nothing...I think something last night and I feel I have Insomia now...

Donghae: Thinking of what?

Siwon: Nothing...(he smile and walk faster)

Donghae: Yah!! siwon your not fair...

Siwon: (he shout) let's have a coffee (and he smile)

Donghae: Im done at home

Siwon: Come on.. my treat..(he shout while walking)

Donghae: Really?? come on (he clap) wooh...!! hopefully there are many pretty girls there. (and he smile)

Siwon: Yah!! you always thinking pretty girls please be stick to one hae.. let's sign in first....

after they get sign in they now go to the coffee shop

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

OH!!!! where do you think they were going to have a coffee??

sorry for late update hehehe.

Dont forget to comment so ill update more.. :)

remember the more comment i received the more update is to be followed :)

 

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL... :)