Chapter 25 ( Awkward Moment 2 )

How Great is your Love?

Yoona:  (is driving when her phone ring she grabs her right headset and put to her one ear) Yoboseyo...

Seohyun: Yoona...

Yoona: Oh..Seohyun what's up and you call me as early at this time?

Seohyun: I just want you to invite for our party tomorrow

Yoona: What time?

Seohyun: 4pm the party will start at 6pm but you need to go there 4pm for some freebies like foods,booths and so on.

Yoona: I have apointment tomorrow I'll try to get there when im done arranging. I think I need to finish it until 4pm too...

Seohyun: Ok..I'll be giving you, Jessica and Sunny an invitation card later.

Yoona: Sure you can (she smile) Im heading back to Seoul now.

Seohyun: Then see you later (she smile) bye...

Yoona: Bye...

________________________________________________

Siwon: (putting their bags to the trunk of his car)

Shindong: Aish...too bad I didnt experience to pick green tea leaves

Siwon: We should go back here if you want (he smile)

Shindong: Cheongmal? then i will going to prepare for that..

Jessica's Apartment~~~~\\~~~~

Jessica was half asleep when her phone ring....Jessica answered her phone without looking who is calling..

Jessica: Yoboseyo...? (in a lazy tone)

Donghae: Good Morning pretty girl...

Jessica: (widened her eyes as if she is already awake she immediately sit and end the call) Omo!!! that was the scariest alarm in the world!! Aish....(and hit smoothly her head) Jessica Eottokke?? I dont have any face to face him now.....

Donghae: What's wrong with her? (and he dialled again jessica's number)

Jessica: (she surprise) Aish....he is calling again..(she answered it) Yah!! im already paid for stoling your first shot..so stop calling me..(and end the call)

Donghae: (he looks on his phone) She is paid? haha so meaning the kiss is her payment..(and he laugh)

Jessica: Ahhh...!!!! eottokke.....eottokke..(and he bent down to cover her face of a pillow)

Meanwhile...seohyun call yoona again..

Yoona: Ne...

Seohyun: I called our chairman if it is ok you dont attend on the party but he told me that you need to be there. because you are the feature of our magazine, so ready yourself tomorrow see you later at your shop arasso?

Yoona: Ok..but let me talk first for my other appointment

Seohyun: Ok..

Yoona: Bye...

After 3 hours of driving, Yoona arrived at the flowershop.

Sunny: Wow...there's a lot of stargazers...that's all came from your garden farm?

Yoona: NE..(she smile) did the one who ordered called?

Sunny: Not yet..Ill put this here ok..(she bring down the basket of stargazers on the window)

Yoona: Aish...theres a lot of appointment tomorrow, I dont know if I can make it to seohyun's invitation, hyun said im important there.

Sunny: She even invite us

Yoona: Yeah I know...then if you come how's the arrangement..Am I the only one who will arrange this?

Sunny: Off Course ill help you..(she smile) wait you want coffee and foods? seems your tired ill bring you..wait here..(sunny leaves yoona)

_________________________________________

Jessica: (is doing nothing except sitting and looking at somewhere)

Sunny notice that so she surprise jessica

Sunny: Booohh....!! what are you thinking? (she surprise jessica)

Jessica: Yah!! you scare me to death...(she hit sunny's shoulder)

Sunny: Aww!! your so violent ah..(she joked) Yoona is now here..

Jessica: Really? where is she?

Sunny: At the flowershop

Sunny: Can i have one coffee then hmm foods for her..

Jessica: Sure (she stand and make coffee)

Back to flowershop.....

Yoona is sitting at the counter and she suddenly look at the book she grab and open it she found the cloverleaf (she thought this)

FLASHBACK~~~~~\\~~~~~

 

Yoona: What if on the other hand my true love doenst have that plant? Its still true love?

Ahjumma: Ne...as long as you have that plant because maybe he found his cloverleaf or four leaf clover. think this yoona cloverleaf or four leaf clover will be going to appear if your true love find also that plant but my advise is dont find them because if they really meant to you and to your partner it will showed up ..your halmoni is looking for that that's why no one appear.

Yoona: Sounds interesting, im a florist how come i didnt know the meaning of that plant (and she giggle)

END OF FLASHBACK~~~~\\~~~~

Yoona: (thought this) why is that I'll always seeing him? first at halmoni cemetery, second at haraboji's best friend cemetery then he is friend of seohyun the most weird is that we met again at our province and they also live there and lastly at halmoni's favorite place. (and she said this) Its just a coincidene? or Destiny? (she think again)

FLASHBACK~~~~\\~~~~

 

Yoona: Yah!!.. sica... your believing to destiny?

Jessica: Why not?

Yoona: Destiny is not with us, just like what happened to my halmoni and her first love... we are the one who doing our fate.

Jessica: Yah...Yoona... believe on this always "everything happened to us there is a reason." I think there is a reason why your halmoni and her first love didnt end up with each other.

Yoona: Yes I know that.. but its not the fate.

Jessica: Destiny really exist friend believe on that. Example my experience yesterday I saw him twice...(she didnt finish it)

Yoona: (she interupt what sica means) Its a coincidence...

Jessica: Twice??? coincidence??? oh yeah lets consider it coincidence, but if he appear again then its fate.

Yoona: (response a smile to sica)

END OF FLASHBACK~~~~\\~~~~

Yoona: Aish...Im Yoona its just a small world ok...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica is right :D

Aish yoona is sooooooo.... hehe :D