Chapter 2 ( Bring Back the Memories Part 2 )

How Great is your Love?

 

 

Master Im: In fact that time Yuri and I are not yet married were not even see each other after highschool thats why im pity for her, because she knows nothing about minho.

Yoona: What a sad love story. what happened next haraboji?

Master Im: After a few months I and Yuri met accidentally at the train station.

FLASHBACK ~~~~\\~~~~

The train arrived at the station

Image Detail

 

Yuri: Seulong??....

Seulong: Oh!! Yuri.. (surprised)

Yuri: How are you?

Seulong: Im good hmm... your going on a vacation here?

Yuri: Aniyo, I just miss this place thats why im back, sooner i'll be leaving.

Seulong: Ah I see. where do you live now?

Yuri: We moved to Seoul after highschool Im sorry if I didnt mention that to you.

Seulong: No... its ok. after we sell our property here for our financial needs, we also moved to Seoul.

Yuri: Were same (and she started to walk) so your here to visit too??

Seulong: Yes, at the same time i'll be looking a place here, hopefully at the green tea field. (while walking)

Yuri: ah... Why? your planning a business?

Seulong: Ne, we decided to start a business on Seoul.

Yuri: really? ( and she smile ) what business?

Seulong: Coffee House

Yuri: Ah I see... well good for you, treat me there if you opened arasso?

Seulong: Sure, I hope I can find a place at green tea field for our rest house and farm.

Yuri: Im sure you can. oh....Seulong... do you have any news about minho?

Seulong: (suddenly stop walking and he hesitated if he will going to tell the truth) Yes... I got a news from him.

Yuri: Really? (she is happy to hear that) how is he?

Seulong: He's fine. ah Yuri..( he looked at his watch) I need to go now hopefully I can meet you again.. (and he smiled)

Yuri: Wait!!

Seulong: Why?

Yuri: How's Minho operation?

Seulong: (he breath deeper) here...(he take down address in a small piece of paper) send him a mail. (he smile) take care ok. bye.....

Yuri: (she left alone holding the paper)

After few months Yuri received email from minho.

Yuri excitedly opened the letter.

Dear Yuri,

                  Great you mailed back, all of the letters that I only received are came from Seulong. Hows your life? ah I mean your marriage life? (Yuri got confious because of that) Seulong never mentioned your name to his letters that's why im curious about you. by the way you mentioned at your letter how's my operation?Seulong did not tell you?? by the way im busy here preparing my special day (Yuri got confious again) that's why im late to mailed back hopefully next year were gonna meet each other were going back to S.Korea Im happy so until now bye.

 

                                                   Friend 

Minho

Yuri did not reply to his message because she is now busy with her business(Flower Shop) and she dont have time to do letters. but deep inside she missed minho.

1 year came

A man approach inside the flower shop to buy some flowers.

Outside of Flower shop                                                     Inside of Flowershop

Image Detail         Image Detail

 

 

This are the flowers inside the flowershop

Image Detail

(Author's Note - JUST IGNORE THE PRICE hehehe)

 

Seulong: How much is this?

Yuri: ________ Won, Oh!! Im Seulong!!!

Seulong: Yuri... you work here?

Yuri: Im the owner (she smile)

Seulong: Wow

Yuri: ill give it to you for free

Seulong: Really? Kamsahamnida

Yuri: How's your business?

Seulong: Im starting now that's why Im buying flowers, my coffee house is kinda sort of garden hehe its coffee shop at the same time its look like garden.

Yuri: look good come sit here ( she guided seulong to sit at the chair )

Seulong: ill treat you there if you have time. How's life?

Yuri: Yah!! I remember something becasue of that did you tell minho that im married?

Seulong: (looks surprised) aniyo i never mentioned your name to him

Yuri: Then why he asked about my married life?

Seulong: Its a mis understanding. Yuri...(Seulong got serious) he wrote letter to me year ago you know what he thinks that were married.

Yuri: What?!

Seulong: Wait..(he opened his briefcase) here I'll always bring that with my case. I didnt told you because I dont want you to be surprised.

Author's note please read again the confession of minho...while listening here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32p0iVtdsTY I just like the meaning of the chorus its suit to this scene.

 

        written in the letter

" Yuri I thought were destined for each other sorry if I didnt confess as early as I can because I never thought that this will happen but remember this... that I love you since childhood the music box that I gave to you please take care of it you told me that were the one who will open that so wait for me arasso?"

 

" Seulong please take care of her I will be mad at you if something bad happened to her I know im late for the greetings because its hard to find your address because you moved to seoul. "After reading the letter (the 1st letter which has a confession) 

Yuri cries then suddenly a litte child (I think its a 1 yr old boy) entered her shop.

Boy: (doing baby talk and pointing the lavender flower)

Then a girl entered....Its...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys.. :) Hows my 2nd chapter?

will you guess who is the girl who entered the shop?

 

Thanks kekeke Chapter 3-5 are done ill update it if your done reading this :)