Chapter 9 ( Our First Meeting )

How Great is your Love?

Seohyun: This is Siwon, He is one of our photographer

Siwon: Hi...(he smile to Yoona)

Yoona: Im, Yoona (she smile to siwon) anyway...have we met before?

Siwon: (he hold his back neck) I think so?? (he smile)

Yoona: ah..(she smile) because i saw you yesterday twice.

Siwon: hehe so you remember me.

Yoona: Yeah....

Siwon: Well nice coincidence...

Seohyun: Hey!! you two im here...(she interupt the two) did you already know each other?

Yoona: Yes.. you introduce us to each other right?

Seohyun: Yeah I know what i mean is you talked to each other like you already know each other before.

Yoona and Siwon smile at Seohyun

Seohyun: (is now looking for someone) where is Jessica?

Yoona: She is off today, she said she will go shopping.

Seohyun: Oh.. i see how about sunny?

Yoona: She is in the flowershop...

Seohyun: I will visit her later. where is your Haraboji?

Yoona: He is at home, he's not feeling well

Seohyun: So how about the interview?

Yoona: Haraboji is needed?

Seohyun: Of Course!! It's an interview ( sarcastic way and she smile )

Yoona: I thought your going to interview only our employees.

Seohyun: I said were going to interview a businessman not employee.... Yoona what happening to you?...

Yoona: Haha... Im sorry I forgot...

Seohyun: So how about the interview? your Haraboji is not here?

Siwon: Wait since Yoona is the grand-daughter we can interview her.

Seohyun: Yeah Right!!! good idea siwon. prepare yourself yoona (she push yoona to get ready)

Yoona: I dont have answer yet....I didnt agree at all...

Seohyun: Please....come on yoona..

Yoona: Ok fine...but let me finish this ok?

Seohyun: Ok...I see after that you prepare ok

Yoona: Ne...(she left the finished flower arrangement and go back to their flowershop to get some flowers to arrange)

Siwon: What is she doing??

Seohyun: Oh..she is a florist here, she's the in charge on all of the flower arrangement here.

Siwon: Ah.. I see...(and his thought says this) is she related to the man who made my boquet yesterday?(and back to his senses when he saw another arrange flower) She also do that? (pointing at the another flowers near at the counter)

Seohyun: Yes she is, she is the one who will take care all of the flowers here, she do the watering,fertilizing,arranging and so on.

Siwon: (he smiled at seohyun) Your friend is so artistic.

Seohyun: (she blushed because of siwon's smile)

At The Shopping Mall ~~~~\\~~~~

Donghae: May I see this? ( pointing at the camera inside of the glass stand )

Image Detail

Sales clerk: Here sir...

Donghae: Wow... nice can i try it?? I have my own memory card here.

Sales Clerk: Sure sir...

Donghae: Thanks

Sales Clerk: just wait sir...(she started to work on with the camera)

Donghae: If you dont mind let me do it...Im a photographer.

Sales Clerk: Ah..ok sir.. here

Donghae: Thanks (he wink to the sales Clerk)

Sales Clerk: (Blushed)

after a few minutes of repairing he tested the camera. he looks a nice view to have a nice shot, when he click the camera Jessica appeared.

Donghae: (he checked the shot and he look surprise)

Image Detail

Donghae:Wow nice hae you've got a princess... yesterday you have one then now another one.(then he smile)

Sales Clerk: How it is sir??

Donghae: Its Cool, you know what, I think there is something wrong on my memory card yesterday i have a good shot of a pretty lady i thought my camera is have a damage so i want to buy a new one but now i was totally shock ive got another pretty lady (he shook his head) i think my memory card is the main problem. tsk tsk tsk

Sales Clerk: Are you going to buy that sir or not?? (then she rolled her eyes)

Donghae: (he looked outside but jessica is not there anymore) Aish im so slow...ah miss im going to take this.. (he smile)

Sales Clerk: Ok Sir...

____________________

Jessica: I have a lot of paper bag. Im so tired (she sit on a vacant sit beside of the fountain) too bad my friends is not here to accompany me. maybe ill buy them some stuff (and she stood up and heading to department store)

meanwhile donghae is looking for something and he bumped into someone.

Jessica: Ouch....sorry...

Donghae: (he looks only to sica)

Jessica: (sent a ice glare to donghae)

Donghae: Next time you look at the runway ok..(and he smile)

Jessica: Yah!! you dont even say sorry...

Donghae: Oh...is that my fault?

Jessica: Yes..

Donghae: and then sorry.. but next time you look at your way ok.. (he smile again)

Jessica: Tell it to yourself then.

Donghae: I said sorry already so why your so pissed?

Jessica: Im not pissed, I just want to tell you change your attitude. say sorry immediately when you bumped into anyone whether its your fault or not. (saying this in a cold manner)

Donghae: (Suddenly smile) God is so kind, look im in front of the girl that I saw awhile ago.

Jessica: Huh?

Donghae: Hey pretty girl, you stole the 1st shot of this camera.. (and he hold up his new camera)

Jessica: (confuse) Whatever..(and she walk now)

Donghae: I have a copy of your face (suddenly claim and he smile)

Jessica: (while walking, she rolled her eyes) but his cute huh....(she giggle)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How's my update?? kekeke

HaeSica Shipperrrssss... <3 <3

Chappiieeee 10 is coming.. :)

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND DO SUBSCRIBE THANKS :)

SILENT READERS THANK YOU TOO.....