Chapter 37 ( Problem Solving part 1 )

How Great is your Love?

Siwon: ( walk closer to yoona and pulled yoona's hand ) excuse us....(he give glance to other's)

Yoona: Waeyo?? (she ask siwon)

Until they get in the palce not far from the others.....

Siwon: (shyly touch his back head) Im sorry.........I said to shindong that your already have a boyfriend hehehe....mianhe...(he smile)

Yoona: (she laugh quietly) Why did you do that??

Siwon: Ah....shindong is kinda..you know playboy i just want to protect you from him. (he shyly smile to yoona)

Yoona: Ah.... I see....well thank you for protecting me......but my problem now is my friends hehe....they dont have idea about this.

Siwon: Well I'll explain it later to them...

Yoona: Aniyo....leave that to me...

Meanwhile

Donghae: Are you tired already? ( he whisper to sica)

Jessica: Im having fun here....wait do you have any idea about yoona's partner or boyfriend?

Donghae: Aniyo.....Im surprise too.....

Jessica: (pout) Why i dont have idea about that........yah sunny do you have idea on that?

Sunny: ( she shook her head) i dont have too.....

Donghae: Aish.....did you notice the two?? (pointing at yoona and siwon who are talking seriously)

Seohyun: I think its not of what you think...they are just talking....

Sunny: (she whisper to sica,hae and seohyun) when shindong mentioned about yoona's partner siwon suddenly pulled yoona away here....and now they are talking to each other seriously....

Donghae and Jessica nodded

Seohyun: Aish.....its just nothing...shindong did siwon mentioned to you who is yoona's boyfriend?

Shindong: (he shook his head)

Sunny: See.....he even mentioned it....

Shindong: Wae??

Seohyun: Nothing.....(she smile)

Donghae: The stuff toy is cute like you...

Jessica: Im much cuter here....

Sunny: Aish...(she tapped seohyun) look.......(she point jessica and donghae)

Seohyun: Your so cute....they are not now acting weird, they are comfortable to each other too....

Sunny: Yeah....so jessica dont ever ever,,,,ever....tripped again in front of donghae so your not going to act weird

Seohyun: Wait...when was that happened? (she ask sunny)

Sunny: Remember? when they are acting weird at the shop??. Donghae mentioned last night right? so that is the reason,, is that what happened that night.

Seohyun: Tripped?? but hae mentioned to me that sica craked a joke.....and he told tha she is not suitable to crack a joke....

Sunny: Mwo??

Seohyun: The story is not match.....

Sunny and Seohyun look at them suspiciously

Donghae: (smile to them)

Jessica: Yah!! that's the real thing happened!!

Siwon: Sorr awhile ago..(he interupted)

Yoona: I'll explain it later (she smile)

Sunny: Aish....what's goign on??

Yoona: Wae? (curious)

Sunny: Something is happening now....but seohyun and I dont have any ideas....

Shindong: I guess I started it??

Seohyun: No not's you...(she smile)

Sunny: Jessica and Donghae you must tell us the truth.......eve nyou Siwon and Yoona.....

Yoona and Siwon got confuse at that time

Yoona: Why does my name included?

Seohyun: Sunny i told you...sunny and siwon are just talking aish you gave already a meaning on that....

Siwon: Ne..(nodded)

Sunny: Aigoo.....let's just talk and tell the truth......

Shindong phone ring......

Shindong: Excuse me im a busy person phone calls are my priority....im sorry if i created a small trouble here hehe (he bowed)

Sunny: Let's go back to our table..and tell me the truth.

Seohyun: (rolled her eyes)

Jessica: (whisper) were dead....

___________________________________________________________________________________

Kamsahamnida

you

[GIF] #5