Chapter 99

How Great is your Love?

Yoona went down to her car and notice the familiar car parked in front of her car and she look to the direction of the flowershop

___________________

Yoona: (saw siwon and haneul closely eating)

Siwon: Eat properly look at your face you have mess (he get the rice on the right lip of haneul)

Hanuel: Even you uncle you have..

Siwon: (he try to get it but he doesnt have)

Haneul: Kidding....(she chuckle)

Siwon: Ah....so your playing with me...(he tickle haneul)

Hanuel: (laugh) uncle im just done eating..(still laughing) that's bad...

Sunny and Hyoyeon notice yoona outside watching the two

Yoona: (there's a tears fall from her eyes and she immediately wipe her eyes and enter the shop)

Siwon: (stop)

haneul: Omma!!!(she smile)

Yoona: Why are you here?

Siwon: Nothing i just want to spend time with haneul..(he smile)

Yoona: I guessed you may leave now..were going out today.

Haneul: Omma..can we invited him too....let him go with us..

Yoona; Haneul..he is a busy person..

Siwon: (smile) im not that busy...sure i can go with you...

_____________________

Siwon: (while driving) so oyur going to transfer to a new house?

Yoona: Ne...amma and appa together with haraboji will going home and they will going to live to that house and i decided to separate to them that's why i looked for a new one.

Siwon: (nodded) ok....(he smile)

Yoona: (called hyoyeon)

Hyoyeon: Ne?

Yoona: Drive my car back to the house maybe we will going home late..kamsahamnida

Hyoyeon: Ne..

_____________________

They arrived at the new house

Modern-house-designs-1.jpg

Haneul: Wow omma this is beautiful...good enough for us..(she run inside and look around)

Siwon: When are you going to transfer here?

Yoona: Maybe next week..(she enter too)

Siwon: (enter too) Your going to live here just the two of you?

Yoona: Ne..

siwon: Are you sure?

Yoona: Ne..wae?

Siwon: Ah..nothing...(he smile and whisper) its big just for the two of you.....but it will going to be enough if i live here too with you..(he said the last sentence in a minimal voice)

Yoona: Did you say something?

Siwon: Ani~ i said its big and beautiful..(he smile) 

_________________

At Im's residence ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yoona: (enter the house)

Siwon: (enter while carrying haneul who's sleeping on his shoulder)

Yoona: Komawo..(she smile)

Siwon: (smile back)

Yoona: you may leave now..(she try to get haneul to siwon)

Siwon: Where is her room?

Yoona: Wae?

______________________

Siwon: (gently put down haneul to the bed and he fix the blanket)

Yoona: (looking from behind)

Siwon: (he look back) she's pretty even when she's sleeping..she's totally like you..(he smile)

Yoona: (sigh) you want some juice or coffee?

_____________________

Yoona and Siwon are talking at the kitchen

Yoona: Its already late are you sure you dont want to have coffee or juice?

Siwon: Ani~ (he smile)

Yoona: Tomorrow is your last day here..maybe you can go now so you can prepare your things...

Siwon: See....that's why i dont want to say it cause i know you will going to force me to leave....

Yoona: (went to living room) im just saying that you may leave now...cause its already late..

Siwon: (follow yoona) but i want to stay here for more minutes.

Yoona: (stop walking) siwon its already late....

Siwon: Yoona...can i ask you a question?

Yoona: (continue to walk and sat at the sofa and get the remote control)

Siwon: (kneeled and hold yoona's hand)

Yoona: (drop the remote because she is surprised) siwon...(she tried to get out of her hand on siwon's hold)

Siwon: (holding yoona's hand) can i ask you a question?

Yoona: You can ask me but please let my hand go...

Siwon: (let go the hand of yoona) where is haneul's father?

Yoona: (swallowed because of the question) what kind of question is that?

Siwon: its a serious question...haneul said she dont have appa and you said your a single mom

Yoona: (look to siwon confuse) wha..wha..what do you mean by that?

Siwon: I want to take the responsibility of him..(he hold yoona's hand) i want you to comeback to me..i will going to accept haneul as my true daughter...

Yoona: Siwon...(she pulled her hand and stand) you know what your saying?

Siwon: Yes i know..(he stood up) yoona i still love you....that's the very first reason why i didnt agree on the arrange marriage but you misunderstood that...(he hold yoona's shoulders) yoona i love you..can we be together again? together with haneul...

Yoona: (look to siwon and near to cry)

Siwon: Yoona...

Yoona: Si...(she cutted by siwon's kiss)

Siwon: (kiss yoona and break it and move inces away on yoona's face) Please..

Yoona:(tears fall from her eyes) your going back to america then you want to become a father to haneul? are you kidding?

Siwon: I will end my contract there..yoona...(he leaned his forehead to yoona's forehead) I want to continue with you....

Yoona: Give me sometimes..i will think of it its not..(siwon cutted her again by a kiss)

Yoona: (slowly close her eyes and gave in to siwon's kiss)

____________________

Next Morning.....

Haneul: Omma...(knocking on the door) i want milk...

Yoona: (slowly open her eyes from sleeping and look to the door because she is facing the door and she sat on the edge of the bed)

Haneul: (continue to knock)

Yoona: (stood up and wear a robe and she tied her hair)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Any comments?? omo next 100!!!! :D

kekeke leave comments arasso?

:)

 

SARANGHEYO

IK HOU VAN JOU

JE T'AIME, JE T'ADORE

S' AGAPO

SAYA CINTA PADAMO

TAIM I'NGRA LEAT

AIERU

WO AI NI

JEG ELSKER DEG

WA GA EI LI

CHAN RAK KHUN (for male)

PHOM RAK KHUN (for female)

I LOVE YOU

MAHAL KITA

:D :D :D

 

if i forgot some languages there please dont hesitate to comment kekeke

im just saying i love you to all my readers out there that came from different country so if i didnt mention your language mind to comment keke i promised to reply... ( bow )

omo im so sad that this will going to end so soon...(sobbing) im gonna miss you all.......one million thanks!!!