Chapter 103

How Great is your Love?

Jessica: He knows it already?

Yoona: (nodded)

Sunny: Your complete now....

Jessica: Im so happy for you..

Sunny: Im giggling to their story..

Hyoyeon: I dont really know their story but its kinda romantic...

Sunny: Ne...imagine destiny tried them...but destiny failed to break them..

Jessica: Because they are really destined that's why, just like us of my loving Donghae...(she smile and sip her juice)

After 2 Months ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Im Family already migrated to korea and living to the old house wherein yoona and master im live before. yoona and haneul live to their new house. and finally choi family went back to korea. the families decided to meet in a restaurant....the im's arrived first. after some minutes the choi arrived too....

Fancy restaurant

Siwon: (went down on the taxi and enter on the restaurant)

Haneul: Appa.....(she run to siwon)

Siwon: (carried haneul) Waah..you gained weight huh..did you miss me?

Haneul: Ne.....

Siwon:(he smile and walk near to the im family) anyyeong haseyo (he bow to mr. and mrs.im then master im and he look to yoona)

Yoona: (smile)

TOP, BOM and Krystal enter too..

TOP: Siwon how could you left your luggages with us?

Siwon: oh..mianhe....(he put down haneul) hehe..

BOM: We know your excited to see your daughter and soon to be wife. that's not fair we also have luggage too...

Mr.Im: So you go direct here..

TOP: Ne...ah this is my omma krystal choi...

Krystal: Nice meeting you..hello mr. im seulong nice meeting you again..(she smile)

Master Im: (smile only because he wasnt able to speak)

Mrs.Im: Have a seat..

As the time flew very passed they bid goodbyes to each other.

Mr. Im: Where are you going to stay? we can accompany you....

TOP: Were going back to our house in _________, thank you in advance

BOM: Aigoo....haneul is so pretty like yoona..(while pinching haneul's chin)

Haneul: Your pretty too halmoni...

BOM: Wahh..you know how to joke huh..(she smile)

Haneul: Im telling the truth.

BOM: Ok if that what you say...

TOP: How about you siwon are you going to stay to your condo?

Siwon: (smile) Ani~ (and he look to yoona and put his arms to yoona's shoulder)

TOP: Your not yet married..your so excited

Mr. Im: Let them..(he smile) i know you want another grand-child.

Yoona: Appa....

TOP: (laugh)

Mr.Im: So were leaving now..

Mrs.Im: Yoona drive safely arasso..

Siwon: I'll be the one who will drive dont worry..(he smile)

Mrs.Im: Oh thank you..

_______________________

Haneul is already sleeping while sitting at yoona's lap

Siwon: I will going to give my condo to shindong. so he will have a palce to stay when his here...(he smile while driving)

Yoona: So your really going to live with us?

Siwon: Of course...(he smile)

Yoona: But the house only have 2 bedrooms..

Siwon: And so?...

Yoona: So? where are you going to sleep there tonight?

Siwon: Of course to your room...(he smile)

Yoona: At my room? yah were not yet married

Siwon: (chuckle) shy to sleep with me? we already slept together right and we even have a daughter what's wrong with that?

Yoona: Whatever....(she rolled her eyes) Mind driving..(she smile while looking at the window and hugging haneul)

________________________

They arrived to their house

Yoona: (went out on haneul's room and head back to her room)

Siwon: (busy fixing his things)

Yoona: (went inside the bathroom to change her clothes)

After some minutes ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yoona: (went out wearing a pajama and she suddenly cover her eyes) Yah!!! waht do you think your doing?

Siwon: (shirtless) im changing......you take shower for almost one hour so i didnt took a shower

Yoona: Then why here? you can wait for me no matter how long it is until when i go out and then change inside..(still covering her eyes)

Siwon: (walk closer to yoona and smile) Youve already seen me shirtless why your acting like that?

Yoona: Move away..(she pushed siwon using her one hand but still her one eyes is close, she touched siwon's chest when she tried to push him) move away.....

Siwon: What's wrong? youve seen me like this before right? why your so uncomfortable?

Yoona: If you dont want then me..(she walk away but still covering her eyes) because were here in the bedroom

Siwon: Ah.....(he laugh) your thinking that something might happened again?

Yoona: Yah!! i want to sleep now...(then she cover herself a blanket) sleep early we need to wake up early too...

_______________________

Yoona and Siwon arrived at Yuri's tomb. and Mr. Im and Mrs. Im are there alreadt together with master im

Siwon: Annyeong haseyo..(he smile)

Mr. Im: Omma this is Choi Siwon..the grand-son of Choi Minho...

Siwon: (he bow to yuri's tomb as a respect and put down the bouquet) nice meeting you...

Mrs.Im: were goign to leave now we have a meeting with some business friends..

Mr. Im: Were here for almost 2 hours

Yoona: Mianhe if you waited for so long we have to accompany haneul to her school 

Mr. Im: It doesnt matter..your here already.....

_________________

Yoona: (bring out the music box to her bag and placed it to yuri's tomb)

Image Detail

Siwon: (whisper to yoona) What's that?

Yoona: (whisper back) the favorite music box of my halmoni

Siwon: Music box?

Yoona: Ne....(she look to master im) Haraboji are you ok there?

Master Im: (nodded) Yo....yoo...yoona (difficult to speak)

Yoona: (look surprised to master im) did you speak? (she smile) do you need something?

Master Im: Re..re..mem..ber that....mu..mu..music box?

Yoona: Ne...

Siwon: Haraboji dotn speak you still have difficulty its bad for you..(he said worriedly) yoona about that music box...

Yoona: wae?

Siwon: I have read to my kept letters that it has a key..maybe the key of that is this....appa said haraboji wants this key to be transferred to his future grand-child (he pulled a key to his pocket) im always bringing that whenever i go to haraboji's tomb..

Yoona: Then let's try..(she look to yuri's tomb) Halmoni finally the key is here...but sad because you promise to each other that you'll be the one who will open this...together with minho....

Siwon: How could they opened this if they are dead already?

Yoona: So were the one who will open this since we are here now..

They opened the music box

it plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63KSdDT3aqY&feature=related

Both of them surprised when they saw a rings...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-nsPt5TE76lWKkcE7mmE

Yoona: Wow..a ring..maybe you haraboji wants to propose to halmoni..

Master Im: (smile) I..i..see...yu...yuri an...and...mi..minho...

Yoona and Siwon look to Master Im after hearing that....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wohow!!! hahahaha :))

how it is??

Thank you again for reading this.. :)

hope you like it...

BOW BOW BOW......

Kamsahamnida....