Chapter 78

How Great is your Love?

Donghae: (break the hug and leaned closer to jessica and kissed her)

Jessica: (kissed back)

Sunny: (open the door) Congrats!!! (and she stop) Oh.....oh....

Jessica and Donghae stopped kissing after hearing sunny's voice

Yoona: Wae?? (asking from behind as she notice others stopped)

Siwon: (standing behind yoona look to the front) What happened?

Sunny: (finally walk) Sorry to disturb you..(she smile)

Seohyun: Congrats....!!

Taeyeon: Congratulations!!! (and clap)

And the others clap too while congratulating the couple

Yoona: Why you guys suddenly stopped awhile ago?

Sunny: Cause im shock...

Jessica: Aish....your such a distraction...why your suddenly appearing when someone are kissing? Oh even if they were going to kiss...

Sunny: I didnt mean it..then go continue your kiss...

Jessica: Aigoo..well thank you everyone...i know what you did for today...yoona,teayeon and leeteuk what did you do? i dint seen you

Taeyeon: Im the one who help sungmin to put petals in your apartment building...

Leeteuk: Fireworks...(he smile)

Yoona: Me...(she smile) i dont know if it is consider a part of the proposal, im the one who drove for sungmin and taeyeon (she smile)

Jessica: Well done guys i really really really love this surprise...of course (she look to donghae) thank you for my oppa for preparing this..(she look on her ring) really komawo.

Donghae: Just for you..(he smile) thank you guys for helping me

_____________________

Yoona: Im home (she gave a peck on her haraboji's cheek)

Master Im: Your car is ok now...

Yoona: Mwo? i didnt bring it to a repair shop

Master Im: I just call a mechanic for that, so you can use it now...

Yoona: Komawo....(she smile and hug her haraboji)

Master Im: How's the proposal?

Yoona: Quite tiring but we enjoyed it...jessica is really happy

Master Im: Good for her..(he smile) how about you?

Yoona: Me...?? (pointing herself) what do you mean?

Master Im: When will siwon going to propose on you?

Yoona: Mwo? (disbelieving)

Master Im: (he smile)

Yoona: Haraboji...that was fast huh...

Master Im: Wae? jessica and donghae are only 2 months couple but her boyfriend propose immediately

Yoona: Donghae is different to siwon..aish..go sleep now its already late...

Master Im: (turn back and cough)

Yoona: Oh...are you ok/

Master Im: Ne...

Yoona: See...you catch a cold again..come i will going to accompany you...

Master Im: I can manage myself no need...(and he walk by himself coughing)

Yoona: (just looking at her haraboji in a worried face)

Ahjumma: Maam im leaving now..

Yoona: Are you sure? its already late..sleep here...

Ahjumma: Ani~ our house is not far here..(she smile)

Yoona: Ok..keep safe arasso..(she smile)

Ahjumma: Ne..kamsahamnida...

_____________________

Master Im: (cant sleep and keep on moving from side to side until he feels that something striking him to heart) Errrrr....ahhhh here you go again..(he can hardly feels that its slowly striking him deeper) Errrr...(but he kept complaining and feel the pain quietly he didnt want yoona to hear it)

_____________________

At the Coffee Shop ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Morning....

Yoona: Yehey!! im done reading this book...(he happily close her halmoni's book and put it on the side but she suddenly bump the picture of her haraboji standing beside of the pictures of im's family) Omo!!..(she immediately stand and go in front of the counter)

Sunny: (rushing to the door from the coffee shop) What's that? i heard a broken glass sound?

Yoona: (kneeled and look at the picture) I accidentally drop haraboji's photo....(in her thought) why i feel suddenly nervous....

Jessica: What happened? (rushing to the door)

and the phone ring....

Sunny: (go to the counter) Yoboseyo...oh ne she is here...yoona (she point the phone)

Yoona: (stand)

Sunny: Ill clean it for you answer this..(she handed the phone to yoona and kneeled down)

Yoona: Ne..(she pause and suddenly widened her ayes) Mwo??!! (she release a sound that totally shock)

Jessica: Wae?? (she walk closer to the counter)

Yoona: (drop the phone and look to jessica)

Sunny: (looking to yoona and she looks at the phone dropped by yoona) what is that? (she stand and put the picture at counter and throw the broken glass at the trash)

Jessica: Yoona??

Yoona: (become teary)

Jessica: (notice it and became nervous too) Wae? is there something happened?

Yoona: Ha....ha.....haraboji..(she said it breath to breath)

Jessica: Mwo?!! what happened to him? (she started to panic)

Yoona: (cry and get her key)

Sunny: I'll go with you...

Jessica: Me too....

Sunny: (rush to the door and lock it she turn the signage to close)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HI THERE late update ggrrrrr i dont have time yesterday that's why.....

anyway....because you dont want to end it i added some chapters to make the story long...but i guessed its only a few chapters... :D i think i changed chapter 80 and add another chappiee.... :)

hope you like it...

you please leave comment and do subscribe arasso? :)