Chapter 79

How Great is your Love?

At the Airport~~~~\\~~~~

Siwon: You said you will going to find a house, or apartment but then you stay with me until the last day of yours here...(talking to shindong)

Shindong: Mianhe i just found out that I'll be leaving soon so why do i need to pay if i can stay free to your condo...(he smile)

Siwon: Such a....aish.....(he look to his halmoni) halmoni take care of yourself there arasso...?

Shindong: Dont worry i will be staying with her there for the meantime..im glad my business trip is located there.

Siwon: Your so unfair your staying for free for your business trip (he shook his head)

Meanwhile...

Yoona: Ahjumma...what happened? (while rushing to the emergency room)

Ahjumma: He had a hard time to breath and then he collapsed

Yoona: How is he? (sounds worried)

Ahjumma: I dont know the doctor didnt went out yet.

Yoona: (look down and stay worried)

Jessica: She will be ok.

Sunny: I'll call seohyun...(she dialled seohyun's number)

________________________

Seohyun: (stood up) mwo? ok...i will going now...(she ended the call and get her bag)

Donghae: Wae?

Seohyun: Haraboji is in the hospital..i need to go there now.

Donghae: I'll go with you

Kyuhyun: (stood up) me too...

_________________________

Donghae: (while driving) How is he now?

Seohyun: I dont know...but im worried i hope he's fine now.

Donghae: Did siwon already knows this?

Seohyun: I dont know.

_________________________

Siwon's phone ring

Siwon: Excuse me...(he answer the call) Oh donghae wae? (he pause) what? ok..ill go now...(he ended the call and went back to his family) I'll go now there's an emergency

Halmoni: Ok see you again

BOM: Keep safe...

Siwon: Ne..(he smile and leave)

At The Hospital ~~~~\\~~~~

Seohyun: (rushing to the ER)

Sunny: (stood up) Hyun..

Yoona: (look to seohyun)

Jessica: (stood up too)

Seohyun: How is he now (she ask yoona)

Yoona: (stood up while sobbing) the doctor said he is now stable but they are still examining haraboji.

Seohyun: I hope he's fine...(she walk closer to yoona and hug her) dont worry to much...

Donghae: Ne...(he tapped yoona's shoulder and smile)

Yoona: Komawo...

Jessica: (sat again)

Donghae: (sit beside jessica) you too dont worry....he'll be ok..(he smile and hold jessica's hands)

Jessica: Komawo oppa..(she smile and hold back)

Donghae: (one hand held jessica's head and guided it to lean on his shoulder)

Jessica: (rest her head to donghae's shoulder)

After some minutes siwon arrived

Siwon: (look to yoona while walking closer)

Yoona: Oppa.....(tears forming on her eyes)

Siwon: (he hug yoona) dont cry...(he release the hug and look to yoona) how is he?

yoonwon-gda2010_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

AN: Just like this..

Yoona: He's stable now but the....(she cant continue when the doctor came out)

Doctor: He is now ok..all he need to do is to rest were going to tranfer him to a private room so you can visit him maybe he can possibly discharge by tomorrow if his blood is back to normal. (he smile)

Yoona: Komawo (she bow)

Doctor leaves and all of them is quite released a relieving sounds. its already 10 pm and the others went home already but siwon stayed at the hospital room with yoona.

Siwon: (sleeping at the couch while crossing his arms at the front of his chest and because of suddenly movement of his head he woke up after that a nurse enter the room).

Nurse: Good evening sir...(the nurse walk toward to master im and check the destrose and check the papers with her)

Siwon: (stood up and went near top master im and yoona)

Nurse: Thank you sir..(and walk before she walk out)

Siwon: Ah wait...can i borrow a blanket...(he smile)

Nurse: Yes...sir wait...(went outside)

_________________

Nurse: (enter the room) here sir...(she smile)

Siwon: Thank you...

Nurse: Ne...(she bow and went outside)

Siwon: (goes to yoona and cover yoona the blanket and went back to the couch to sleep)

_________________

Yoona: (woke up, and look to her haraboji and she notice the blanket on her back then she sees siwon sleeping crossing his arms she stood up and went to siwon and she cover siwon the blanket.)

Siwon: (woke up)

Yoona: Why are you still here? its already (she look to her wrist watch) 2am.

Siwon: I want to stay here with you....and beside your alone here whhile your haraboji is sleeping..

__________________

After some minutes..

Master Im open his eyes and saw yoona and siwon sleeping at the couch sharing the blanket. yoona's head is on siwon's shoulder while siwon's head on yoona's head.

Master Im: (he smile)