Chapter 74

How Great is your Love?

Yoona: Im home...

Ahjumma: Good evening maam..(she smile)

Yoona: Where is haraboji?

Ahjumma: (she will going to answer but)

Master Im: Looking for me again? (while stepping down on the stairs)

Ahjumma: (run to him and escorted him)

Master Im: Komawo

Ahjumma: Ne..

Master Im: Siwon right?

Siwon: Ne...(he bow) good evening (he smile)

Master Im: Prepare some drinks.....(he order to the ahjumma)

_______________________

Master Im: What's the reason he's here??

Yoona: Ah....(she look to siwon as if asking how will im going to tell him) Ahmmm...

Master Im: Let me guess? he is your boyfirend? (he smile)

Yoona: (widened her eyes)

Siwon: (look surprise)

Master Im: Am i correct? (he smile)

Yoona: Ah....ne...(she smile) he is my boyfriend..

Master Im: Congratulations (he smile and tap siwon's shoulder)

Siwon: (smile) kamsahamnida

Master Im: Let's sit..(he walk going to the sofa)

Yoona: Ne..come on

_____________

Ahjumma: (put the drinks and the biscuits on the table and leave)

Master Im: Have some..(he smile poiting at the foods)

Yoona: Oppa...eat if you want

Siwon: Aniyo...im full (he smile)

Master Im: Are you sure? (he get one biscuit and eat it) dont be shy (he smile)

Yoona: (smile) Ne...get one its free...

Siwon: Hmm..i prefer for a drink..(and he grab the drink)

Master Im: Dont make her cry...i trust you..

Siwon: Ah... ne...thank you..(he sip the juice)

Yoona: Haraboji...

Master Im: Im just telling him what to do...cause im the elder here...(he cough)

Yoona: Oh...are you ok? (she ask worriedly)

Master Im: Ne...(he smile)

Yoona: Did you drink your medicine?

Master Im: (nodded and cough again) dont mind me just eat..(he smile)

Siwon: I guess you need to sleep now beside its already late and one thing its cold too...

Master Im: Thank you for worrying..(he smile)

_____________

Yoona accompanied siwon going back to the car

Siwon: Go inside now..

Yoona: Drive safety arasso?

Siwon: (nodded) its cold outside...go inside now..watch your haraboji there i think he's not feeling well..

Yoona: Ne...go now its already late you have work tomorrow

Siwon: I'll leave you now (and give yoona a soft kiss in the forehead) bye...(he smile)

Yoona: (smile) bye...

_____________________

Master Im: (staring at yuri's picture) your grand-daughter has a boyfriend now..(he smile) too bad your not able to meet him. anyway how's your life there im sure your happy with minho..(and he place yuri's picture to the cabinet) goodnight....(he turn the lights off and lay down on the bed and cough)

____________________

Yoona: (staring at the cloverleaf) hmmm..when i found you..i found love too...and i think i became lucky too..im just wondering if ahjumma is right..(her thought) i wish siwon oppa found also a cloverleaf (back to her senses and look at the door) did haraboji slept already?

____________________

Master Im: (hard to sleep he keep on moving from left to right)

Yoona: (enter the room)

Master Im: (pretended to sleep)

Yoona: (walk closer to her grandfather she smile and fix the blanket) Haraboji..sleep well arasso? dont cough again it makes me feel worried..(she smile and touch his haraboji's forehead) i love you...(and she kissed her haraboji's forehead nad leave)

Master Im: (slowly open his eyes) dont worry i will going to sleep well and you will no longer hear me coughing so you will not be worried at me..i love you to my deer (and he close his eyes)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ARRRGGGGGGG time is up!!! i promise to myself to update two chapppppy today but i have my appoinment aigooo......

anyway dont worry if this is will going to end.....you have more than 10 chapters to read.... :) :) :)

dont be sad guys kekeke.. :D

anyway im very thankful even though this is my first time to write a novel your keep on commenting or telling that im a good writer its just inspiring me to keep on writing a fic.. ;)

what can you say about the update i still dont have a pc..poor me hahaha :))

keep safe guys.. :)