Chapter 5 ( is this the start? )

How Great is your Love?

Donghae: (he gave the car key to siwon)

Siwon: What is that?

Donghae: Cant you see? its a car key ( donghae joked to siwon )

Siwon: haha what I mean is... why your giving that to me?

Donghae: now its your turn. (while tapping siwons' shoulder and he placed the key to siwon's hand)

Siwon: (he shook his head)

While walking closer to the car Siwon's phone ring.

Siwon: (grab his phone to his pocket) Oh Seohyun...

Seohyun: (she blushed when she heard siwon's voice)

Siwon: Yoboseyo??... Seohyun?

Seohyun: Oh..i've been looking for you here because I saw you here with Hae awhile ago, I called you because new project arrived please go here at meeting room.

Siwon: Ok... Thanks for the information were heading back now. we've just visited Donghae Haraboji.

1 hour later Siwon and Donghae arrived at the meeting room.

Seohyun: ( she opened the door and walked outside as if she is waiting for someone )

Siwon: (he called Seohyun) Seohyun!!

Seohyun: (turn around and look where the voice came out) oh... siwon.. (she walk closer to siwon and donghae.) Yah!! Donghae Im calling you awhile ago but why you didnt answer it?! so i called Siwon because I guess he is with you.

Donghae: Mianhe... I left it on the car and when were back there's calls from you since were heading here I didnt mind to call you.

Seohyun: Save your excuses, I find my partner for the new project. ( and she smile ) Sorry hae ( she smile )

Siwon: So meaning .... im your partner?

Seohyun: Ne... so let's go, meeting will start.

Donghae: then who's mine? ( he left alone in the hallway )

Meanwhile at the meeting room

Image Detail

 

Mr. Lee Soo Man entered the room then all the staffs stop chatting.

LSM: Good Afternoon

Staffs: Good Afternoon sir..

LSM: I know you got your new project, we are going to feature Businesses. since there's a lot of businesses nowadays let's focus on one business ok.. any idea?

Seohyun: (she raise her hand)

LSM: Yes Ms. Seohyun...

Seohyun: Coffee House?, because it is now a in demand business. many people now are rising there own coffee shop. and as we all know coffee is a big hit specially to us who are working. and besides its more marketable.

LSM: Since you suggest it, let them do the minor interview to other coffee shops, and you as a editor-in-chief your the one who will interview our main feature business man/women arasso?

Seohyun: Yes..ok noted.. (she smile)

LSM: Hope you guys do your job great we have one week to finish it. meeting dismissed.

Seohyun: Aish!! Im the one who will give the highlight of our magazine again?...(she pout)

Donghae: why? its your job right?? your a writer oh no not just a writer your also a editor-in-chief. ( smile at seohyun )

Siwon: So who is the business man/women that were going to interview?

Seohyun: Hmm.. I have a friend.

Donghae: Wow your friend?, i think she is a girl... am i right?

Seohyun: Yup...(and she look to siwon) I'll call her first if she agreed then I will going to tell you so we can meet her.

Donghae: How old is she??

Seohyun: She's the same as mine...

Donghae: Really? can I go with you? ( smile to seohyun as if there is something )

Siwon: Aish!! hae!! your such a playboy, awhile ago you love at first sight to a young lady, then now you want to meet our target? ( and he laugh )

Donghae: That young lady is a past, now is a present...I cant even know her name maybe that is our first and last meeting (and he laugh)

Siwon: First and last meeting huh?...how will you say that you meet her?? she cant even know your name nor talk to you. so how will you say its a meeting?

Donghae: Whatever... (he glance to seohyun again) please can I go with you?? (using puppy eyes)

Seohyun: Yah!! Lee Donghae look your partner now, can you see were talking about our project....?

Donghae: Arasso,arasso ( he walked and look a partner until he reach to taeyeon with leetuek) Aish...your such a nice couple.(tapping leetuek's shoulder)

Taeyeon: Kamsahamnida...

Leeteuk: You dont have partner yet?

Donghae: Ne... (and he pout) anyway who is your target?

Taeyeon: Ah... here my uncle's coffee house, teukie oppa will write the details and im going to take a picture of his coffee house.

Donghae: I know your a great photographer Taeyeon, I expecting those pictures are beautiful. 

Leeteuk: Why only taeyeon how about mine?

Donghae: teukie... your a great writer too.. ( he smiled )

Leeteuk: that's all??

Taeyeon: Hae look for your partner now.

Donghae: Ok... (and he went to other until he found his partner its Sungmin)

_________________________________________________________________________

Ayieeeee.............. I can feel now the YoonWon.. what do you think??

how's my update?? any comment please no silent readers... so i know what will I can improve of... :)

Thanks again.....