Chapter 31 ( Ill Help You )

How Great is your Love?

Siwon wants to stop shindong but a man approach to him

Man: How about this?? ( he ask siwon)

Siwon: You can place it here..(but still looking at shindong)

Donghae: Woooahh..tsk tsk your so obvious bro..I thought your not into yoona?

Siwon: Im just eyeing on my cousin..

Donghae: Oh....he is not a kid anymore so why your eyeing on him....

Siwon: Its nothing...

Donghae: Ah...eyeing on him because he is going to yoona ( he teased siwon)

_______________________________

Shindong: Wow...beautiful centepiece..(and he look at the flowers)

Yoona: Thank you...

Shindong: Just like the one who did that..

Yoona: (she just smile)

Shindong: Did you do all of those? ( looking around )

Yoona: Aniyo..im with my assistant (she smile)

Shindong: Oh...is there she is? (pointing at sunny)

Yoona: Ne...(she nodded) your also a part of this party?

Shindong: Im just invited here by my cousin...

_______________________________

Meanwhile Siwon cant focus on his job because he is still looking at the two who are comfortable talking...

Donghae: Hey!! hey...( he tapped siwon ) focus on your doing...your doing now a multi-tasking..arranging here, eyeing on them and at the same time your jealous...

Siwon: No im not....(he back to work and whisper) why is she talking to him as if they are close...they even met just a minutes...(he said in a irritated way)

Donghae: ( he heard that ) Gottcha!! your jealous!! haha cause you cant talk to her.

_______________________________

Yoona: Im done (she smile)

Shindong: Your done? good so this is the last centerpiece?

Yoona: Ne...(she smile and clean all her tools)

Shindong: Mind me if I'll help you...

Yoona: No need..I can do it by myself...

Shindong: Are you sure?

Yoona: Ne..I'll be waiting my friend here...(while cleaning)

________________________________

Siwon: Ok its done....good job ( he said excitedly and tapped the shoulder of some staffs and look back again to yoona and shindong)

He saw yoona is now done and cleaning all the mess while shindong is still there..

________________________________

Shindong phone ring....

Shindong: Excuse me..(he leave yoona)

Yoona: Ok...(she smile)

Sunny on the other side wave to yoona sign that she is already done..yoona grab the box and walk...siwon approach to her.

Siwon: mind me if I carry that...(he suddenly appeared in front of yoona)

Yoona: (surprise) Aniyo....I can handle it (she smile)

Siwon: I know its quite heavy....(he smile and seize the box to yoona)

Yoona: Oh..no need....i can handle it..(she smile but the box is already on siwon's hand)

Siwon: See its heavy...(he smile) where are you heading?

Yoona: Thanks...there..(she point at sunny's place)

__________________________________

Yoona: Thank you...(she smile at siwon)

Siwon: No problem..(he smile)

Sunny: You look familiar.....right!! you are the one who bought bouquet of sunflower right?

Siwon: (he surprise) you recognize me at all? ahh.. Choi Siwo imnida...

Sunny: Ne...(she smile) nice meeting you again

Yoona: You know each other?

Sunny: He is the one who buy bouquet of sunflower the day when you visit on the cemetery

Yoona: Ah...wow really small world..(she transfered sunny's tools on her box)

Siwon: Im sorry but i forgot to pay on that..miss sunny right?

Sunny: Yes....Aigoo.. dont mind that master Im give that to you for free..nothing to worry...(then she cover cause she realize that yoona is there)

Yoona: Free??

Sunny: Im dead...(she whisper)

Siwon: Yeah...

Yoona: Haraboji gave it for free?

Sunny: Ne...

Yoona: (she look at siwon and back to sunny) Aish..haraboji is really..aish...(she bite her lips)

Siwon: Then I'll pay for it...

Yoona: Aniyo...never mind that (she smile) its ok...Haraboji is always like that to our customer if he dont know the price hehe...he cant even ask sunny because he is shy to approach

Siwon: Oh I see ( he smile)

Yoona: Oh...we need to go now..we need to prepare for the party..( and she grab again the box that's now is more heavier)

Siwon: I'll help you..where are you heading now?

Yoona: To the car..

Siwon: I can carry that for you...(he smile)

Sunny: Will you please also carry this? (she point at her box)

Siwon: Ne..leave it here ill be back for that

Yoona: Your box is not totally heavy...

Siwon: Its ok....

Yoona: Carry it now..and let's accompany him to the car ok...

Siwon: Its ok...ill be back here.. (and he lypsinc to sunny) stay here......ok..

Sunny: Ok (response using her finger ok sign)

Siwon: (smiled to sunny)

________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS :) SORRY FOR NOT OBTAINING MY PROMISE THAT I WILL GOING TO UPDATE MORE....MY SCHEDULE NOW IS HECTIC SO I THINK I CANT UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS SO I DECIDED THAT BEFORE I OFF ILL GIVE YOU ONE UPDATE...

Promise later when im back from school il update more chappiiiee mianhe.. hope you understand.. :D

So how's my update??? please do comment so i know your reactions too :)

 

yOU