Chapter 4 ( Bring Back the Memories Last Part )

How Great is your Love?

Master Im: He told me that he whispered to my wife ear that they will meet soon. and he say thank you for protecting her.

Yoona: So your Jealous right?

Master Im: Sort of, but kinda happy because until that time he really love his first love (he smile). But sad because she died. ( smile faded )

Yoona: But sad too because they not ended up with each other.

Master Im: If they ended up to each other do you think your here? ( Master Im cracked a joke )

Yoona: ( gives alligator laugh ) hahaha.... Haraboji your so smart. you have point on that.... wait!! that's best friend of mine is still alive until now? 

Master Im: (become sad) No...3 years after your Halmoni die, he died too because of an eye infection they called it eye cancer, because of his accident, they have a same date of death... its Oct 15, today is also his death anniversary.

Yoona: (looks surprised) aww he really did what he mentioned to halmoni im glad that even though there are not destined to live with each other and have a happy family at least they are together in heaven. but how about this music box? how can we open this if the key is on minho's hand.

Master Im: Just keep it, remember its your grandmother favorite thing. no matter what happens always bring that when you go here and take care of that ok. Halmoni will be mad at you if something happen to that music box.

Yoona: Ne I promise. I know your tired come on let's go...

Master Im: Ok...

then they give 90 degree bow on the late Kwon Yuri.

Yoona: ( in her thought ) Halmoni... the owner of music box Key is so important to you. Aish I wish your both alive so you can open this ( and she smile )

and they walk with a smile of their face.

Suddenly a black car appeared not far from them

Donghae's Car

Image Detail

 

Inside the black car

Donghae: (who's sitting at driving seat) hey look, she's pretty right? (pointing out to yoona who are guiding her grandfather to their car)

Siwon: ( look at yoona ) Yes...

Because the two Guys attention is on yoona they didnt notice Yoona's grandfather.

Donghae: ( he grab his bag and grab his camera as fast as he can )

Siwon: What are you doing?

Donghae: I want to took a picture of her. ( and he smile to siwon )

Siwon: Yah!! were not here to took a picture were here to visit a death person...( facing to hae )

Donghae: I know......look siwon nice shots ( he leaned his camera to siwon and smile )

Image Detail     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSArfEXdu5LuRJfpc6JujM

Author's note : Dont mind Seohyun in the pics hehehe

 

 

Siwon: Yeah...( he's sound is not interested, but deep inside his thought saying this ) she's pretty, good shots Hae may I have a copy of that?

Donghae: Goodbye pretty girl... ( when he saw yoona get in the car.)

Yoona's Car

Image Detail

 

Siwon: Come on... ( he opened the door of the car and get down )

Donghae: ( the 2nd one who get's down with a bunch of flower )

Meanwhile at Im's Car

Yoona: ( suddenly looking outside until her eyes move to the black car then a handsome guy appeared then a second handsome guy appeared )

Master Im: Let's go ( who are sitting at the back )

Yoona: Ne... ( she started the engine )

__________________

Siwon: (while walking he saw the white car is now leaving)

Donghae: Bye ( he shouted while waving )

Siwon: (he looks at Donghae like this)

Image Detail

Author's note: ignore lee sung jae here hehehe

Siwon: Yah!! Hae stop it your like a crazy person.

__________________

Yoona saw Donghae waving at her car side mirror so that a smile came out on her face. ( cause she found it funny )

Master Im: ( saw yoona smiling in the center mirror of their car and he glance at the back window of the car to see what it is and he saw two guys not that clearly because of his eyes ( you know sign of aging ). ) Yoona focus on your Driving job ( while smiling )

Yoona: Sorry Haraboji ( and she smile )

Meanwhile at Cemetery

Donghae: (still looking at yoona's picture while walking and he said) aish I wish I will see her again.

Siwon: Yah!! you should lead me because your the one knows where your grandfather burried. (shouting at donghae)

Donghae: Oh!! yeah... sorry. ( then he off his camera and run to siwon )

after a few minutes they arrived at Donghae's grandfather thomb

Siwon: (he looks surprised and he said) Oh!! Choi?? (confuse)

Donghae: Yes he is a choi...

Siwon: Then why is your last name is lee?

Donghae: My mother is a Choi and my father is a Lee...

Siwon: Oh i see, we are not related right?

Donghae: Yes... dont assume that we are related im more handsome than you.. ( he joke to siwon)

Siwon: Wait your grandfather died same as my grandfather...

Donghae: Really? 

Donghae: Ne... its a coincidence

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys hehehe.... Chapter 5-7 is already done too ill update it sooner.....

Just wait for YoonWon moment and how will they meet each other.... :)

Thanks For Reading this..... again im sorry for the wrong grammars