Chapter 93

How Great is your Love?

Donghae: How's Yoona?

Seohyun: (smile) she's fine now..

Donghae: Is she sick??

Seohyun: She's just tired

Kyuhyun: Oh..good thing she's ok now..

Seohyun: (sat and look to siwon's table and sigh)

Donghae:(notice it) Are you sure she's just tired?? but why its something that siwon is also related there?

Seohyun: Hmmm Ani~ i just miss siwon..(she smile)

Donghae: Ne..its been 2 months when he left

Kyuhyun: I didnt work with him for a long time but i feel sad for both of you..

Seohyun: (she release a sentence that she didnt meant to say) But i feel more sad for yoona especially now.

Donghae: Wae? seohyun what happened exactly to yoona?

Soehyun: (back to her senses) Ani~ Ani~ i feel sad to her that's all....continue your work...

Donghae: Ok..

Seohyun: (look again to siwon's table)

Meanwhile ~~~~~~~~

Yoona's Bedroom

Image Detail

Yoona is standing on the window and staring at the view she sigh and touch her tummy while looking at it and thought.

Yoona: How can i move on if im bringing now your child?

Ahjumma: (knock) Maam...

Yoona: Ne..come in..

Ahjumma: This is your foods now..

Yoona: (went to the table and look to the tray) Ahjumma can you change it? i dont like shrimp. or maybe you can remove it.(she smile)

Ahjumma: But that's your favorite..oh i see (she smile) What do you want to eat so i can prepare something that you like.

Yoona: (she think) I want samgpyupsal (she smile)

Ahjumma: But we dont have letuce

Yoona: (pout) Cheongmal?

Ahjumma: I will buy if you want

Yoona: Ani~ (she smile) its ok i will eat this instead..

Ahjumma: Aniyo~ your craving for samgyupsal i will give it..(she smile) beside your pregnant its better to grant the request of the pregnant mother.

Yoona: Komawo..(she smile)

_______________________

Yoona decided to go back to Hong Kong and to tell it to her parents and to live there until she gave birth to her child

Mr. Im: Mwo?!

Master Im: (smiling)

Mrs. Im: (sigh)

Mr. Im: Your pregnant? (disbelieving)

Yoona: Ne...(looking down)

Mr.Im: Where is the father?

Yoona: (didnt response)

Mr.Im: Dont tell us he left you after what he done?

Yoona: Ani~ (she look up) he dont know about this...

Mr.Im: (hissed) so what's now?

Yoona: Appa....i want to keep this child..please..

Mr.Im: How about your soon to be husband?

Yoona: Appa..i have reason now not to marry that man..

Mr. Im: So you want to become a single mom?

Yoona: (forming a tears on her eyes) Appa i didnt know that man what if he will do something to my child in the near future? you know what i mean he didnt own this child im afraid he will going to hurt my child...please bear with me...

Mr.Im: Your now deciding on your own? (he hold his wrist and sigh)

Yoona: Mianhe...(she look down)

Mr.Im: (look to yoona)

Mrs.Im: Yoona take a rest first...you came from travel you need to rest especially now that your pregnant.

Yoona: (follow her mom)

Before Mrs. Im and Yoona left

Mr.Im: ok...i will going to tell to them about this..

Yoona: (look back, smile and hug her appa) komawo....(she cry)

Mr.Im: (hug back)  no problem...(he break the and touch yoona's tummy) how months already?

Yoona: (she smile while crying) 2 months...

Mr. Im: Annyeong little angel..(he smile) welcome to our family...

Yoona: (chuckle while crying) komawo appa....

Mrs.Im: (wipe her eyes) Can i touch my grand child too?

Yoona: (she chuckle) Of course...

Mrs. Im: Annyeong..(she smile) this is your Halmoni...

Yoona: (notice master im) Haraboji..you want it too?

Master Im: (nodded)

Yoona: (walk closer and sat beside master im)

Master Im: Welcome to our family....(he smile)

_________________________

TOP: Oh i see...(nodded while talking to the other line) I will going to tell it..anyway congratulations..(he smile and ended the call)

BOM: Who is that?

TOP: Mr. Im called

BOM: Why?

TOP: He told me that his daughter is pregnant and now he dont want to continue the arrange marriage.

BOM: Good then..(she smile) But i like that girl for siwon..(she pout)

TOP: Yeah how about him?

BOM: Yoebo..your son doesnt like it....see God made a way just to stop this and now you still want it?

TOP: (sigh) How about appa and Mr. Im?

BOM: At least we met them..(she smile) beside we can still be friends with them even without any attachment involve.

TOP: (look to BOM)

AT THE CALIFORNIA ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon: Shindong please go back to korea and look my condo and car arasso make sure my things are ok.

Shindong: Siwon!! you know your free now you can go back now

Siwon: Wae?

Shindong: your future wife, i mean the girl that supposed to be your wife is pregnant and her family decided not ot continue the plan..

Siwon: (is not happy)

Shindong: Not happy?

Siwon: How could i be happy? because of that i lost yoona..and now i wasnt able to find her...

Shindong: Go back to korea instead of me..who knows is she's there..

Siwon: I dont have money..appa blocked my account and now i dont have enough money to buy ticket.

Shindong: Haist...if i have i will let you borrow but i dotn have too..im only sponsoring by my company.

Siwon: Please go back to korea and look to my car and condo there..

Shindong: Haist i hope my company will let me....ill try if they agreed i will let you take my money and go back there instead of me arasso? 

Siwon: Komawo...wait did you get some of my friends number?

Shindong: Only donghae..

Siwon: Its ok at least you have one....can i get it.

Shindong: You know what instead of hiding to your appa go back with me and work to your business, beside you have reasin now to go back bacause its already done i mean your problem is done.

Siwon: I know appa still mad at me....and me as well is mad to him

Shindong: Aish...(shook his head)

_____________________

AN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_Bwu-VDgg4 i used it though its not related at least about mom XD

Everyday yoona eat a lot especially when she's craving

______________________________

Yoona arranging flowers at the balcony and her tummy is now on her 5 months

______________________________

Yoona is reading magazines atthe living room and now her tummy is now 7 months

After  8 Months

Mrs.Im: I know your child is smart

Mr. Im: Of course imagine..yoona is always playing a tutorial alphabet song at her tummy everynight and she's always talking to her tummy and lecturing...

Yoona: (chuckle) i want my child to grow up smart, talented and worth to aprreciate (she smile)

And all of them laugh....

AFTER 5 YEARS..............