Chapter 40 (Epilogue)

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 40

"Guess what?" 

"What?" 

"Jessica has made up her mind." 

"You are kidding."

"I am not Noona. See for yourself." 

Taecyeon showed his phone to his elder sister, JiHyen. She saw the text message of Taeyeon which had mentioned about Jessica and the rest of the things happened the three days before, during their get-to-gether. 

Taecyeon raised her eyebrows and looked at his sister, with the most joyful expression. "Well, that was an end." 

"Well, yeah, but Tiffany still does not know anything about this. Doesn't she?"

He nodded. "That's the case but as Taeng says, Jessica is planning to surprise her. Tiffany probably still thinks that Jessica is mad at her. Did not she say anything?" 

Taecyeon referred to the phone conversation JiHen had with Tiffany for the past few days after she got her number replaced. JiHyen spoke out.

"Well, she did say that she would be happy to have both of her sisters to watch the musical. However, she think it is not possible. But she does not know, here, all of her friends are trying to make her dream come true." She smiled gently. "I really think, she derseved everything good in her life. Tomorrow is her big day and I am glad I held my hand for her to make her dream come true and all of you, mattered for her existence today." 

Taecyeon put a arm on his sister's neck and rested his head on her shoulder. 

"I am sure you do, Noona. After all, we all were part of this. Even though..." He trailed off. 

"Even though what?"

"I do not know how Tiff would react to her father's suit."

"Well, that man deserved it. For, for treating a delicate girl like trash. And Tiffany would understand, that it was his fair share. I know she could." 

"Well, true. And now that she has a real family, it would be a massive surprise package for her." Taecyeon said.

JiHyen hummed in response. "True. She will do not have to worry on that." 

"Anyways, we have our duty to do Noona. We should Tiffany to Jessica on backstage tomorrow after the performance. Do not forget that. We got to lay the foundation."

"Definetely. I have not forgotten."

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

From another three days, the day arrived.

The premier of Tiffany's newest musical, 'I Just Wanna Dance.' 

Jessica, Krystal, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon arrived to the theatre early and claimed their VIP seats at the roof top.

Taecyeon and JiHyen were already at the backstage with Yoona helping Tiffany with her costume preparations, while the rest of the crew of the musical were practicing their lines and acts. 

A massive number of people were flooding through the doors of Seoul National Theatre, to witness a glamorous night. Tickets were sold out in days and people were eagerly waiting for the musical to take place in the respective time. 

JiHyen called out every performer who was taking part on the musical and spoke with heartfelt gratitude. 

"Everyone, listen to me. I hope you all can hear me." She earned a nod from every single actor and dancer who was presented there. "Today, we all are here, in the most amazing theatre in the whole Korea, in the expectations of premiering the biggest musical of the year. I am more than honored to engage in writing the script and having all of you, each and every one of you, here today with me to make this dream come true. And not only that but also, to give the audience the memory of their lifetime and a moral to the society. After all these months, I take this opportunity, to thank, every single soul who supported to make this become a reality and to everyone who's participating in their respective acts today, I wish you the very best of luck and have the courage to showcase your greatest potentials in front of thousands of people and let them know who you really are  and what you are capable of. 'I Just Wanna Dance' isn't not only about one individual, who is trying to overecome the mainstream standards of the world but it is about us, trying to conquer the world with our best ability and with the love and repect we hold within. Let's make this the greatest show! Let's give a group hug everyone!"

With that, all of them scattered and took their respective places on the stage while the curtain was still intact. 

The coutdown of three seconds, the curtains revealed the most awaited premier of the year and Tiffany standing in the middle of the stage with the spotlight on her, took the initiative to commence with the first act. 

On the other side, Jessica seeing the magic happening in front of her, seeing Tiffany breaking a leg with her performance, had tears welled up in her eyes. Noticing that, Taeyeon took her hands and gave small squeeze and kissed. 

For the rest of evening, all of them enjoyed the marvelous performance.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

The show ended after three hours. 

Tiffany found herself at the backstage in her dressing room, getting ready to go home. Some of her friends, who took part in the performance bid farewell to as they left one by one. 

JiHyen sneaked into Tiffany's dressing room as she passed by. "I will be waiting for you at the lot. Come after you are finished packing!" She said.

Tiffany nodded. "Sure unnie. I will come as soon as possible." 

JiHyen left closing the door. 

Tiffany kept collecting her things on the mirror table, when she heard the door opened once again. She assumed it was JiHyen again, and spoke. "Unnie, I will come you know-" 

Her breath hitched.

Jessica.

The only thought that embarked. She felt her heart dropped to her legs and went chills down her spine. All of a sudden, her mind covered with a dark set of clouds without letting to think freely. Everything beginning from the day one to till that moment, Tiffany could remember, one after another.

Jessica closed the door. She stood on her position and did not move. 

Tiffany unconsciously, fell back and held on to the table behind her. 

She could not feel the right emotion. They both stood directly gazing at each other without any blinking. 

Ten seconds passed, Tiffany saw tears were streaming down Jessica's eyes and she could not pinpoint why. Therefore, she had a stern voice as she began to speak. 

"What are you doing here?" 

Jessica stammered trying to find the right answers. "I-I came by to see you-" 

Tiffany looked away because she sensed Jessica's voice cracked. Tiffany knew, this conversation would end up her in tears and she did not want that to happen on a beautiful day like, the following day.

"Please, leave." 

Tiffany pleaded. 

Jessica did not seemed to mind.

"Just leave, while I am being nice." 

Still no manoeuvre of Jessica. 

Tiffany could not take it anymore. She was in a similar situation comparing to the day, she was kicked out by her friend/sister.

"Didn't you hear? I said, leave! Else, I will call the cop-"

Jessica finally spoke disturbing Tiffany. "I-I am sorry." She apologized.

Tiffany was surprised to hear that. She was moved. "What?"

"I said, I-I am sorry. I was-I was a to you Fany-"

"Don't you dare call me like that." 

Tiffany clenched her jaw as she heard Jessica's utterence. She was not ready to go through another humiliation. "I don't want to hear anything. Please, leave without making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter