Chapter 26

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26 

-

Taeyeon stopped her car. Giving a one last look at the incoming call of Yoona she sent a message. 

'Sorry Yoong, I'm a bit busy. Will call you later. x Bye'

She hopped out from the car and her way to Taecyeon's house. None was not seemed to be in as soon as she rang the bell. She waited and rang again. Footsteps could be heard inside and just then, the door was opened by a surprising mortal. 

"Yes?" The person enquired.

Before making a step, Taeyeon examined the figure in front of her. She had seen her somewhere before. And when she realised who it was her mind gasped. She asked a picture of the certain girl from Hyoyeon of whom they talked about earlier at the coffee shop. 

Tiffany Hwang.

"Uh, I'm here to meet Taecyeon. Is he at home?" Taeyeon polietly asked.

"I am sorry. He went out for a bit." She continued as she looked at Taeyeon from head to toe. "Um...may I know who you are?"

"Oh, I'm-I'm Taeyeon. A close friend of his." She served a smile when she noticed the sudden change in Tiffany's expression. 

On the other hand, Tiffany felt something was off. She was sure that she had seen and heard this name.

-

(flashback)

"A D-date?" 

"Yes, as in a friendly one with one of her friends. Actually, it's not but..um...that girl always meets Jess in her bar. So, yeah. And she came to our house and fetched her." 

"Oh, uh..that's nice though. What's..uh..her name?" 

"Uhh..wait...Her name is..man..I remember her name...wait..aish...her name wa---Ah! Kim..Tae-Taeyeon. Yes, Kim Taeyeon."

"Kinda a rich name, yeah?"

"Well, I think so. I don't know much about her though."

(end)

-

As soon as she saw Taeyeon smiled at her she spoke. "Oh. I-I think he will arrive soon. He went out two hours ago, I suppose." She glanced at the clock. "If you are not in a hurry, you can stay until he comes." said Tiffany.

Taeyeon had the urge to meet the JiHyen and  Taecyeon both. "Thank you very much. I hope its not a bother-"

"Not at all. I'll get you something to drink Taeyeon."

Taeyeon was in a way disappointed. All this time they were lying to Yoona. She didn't understant what Tiffany was doing inside his house and why he never told anything about her. Were they dating? No. It was not possible and he was not that guy who hit with every girl he relates with. But why? She wanted to know the answer for every question that popped into her head. 

Tiffany's sight greeted her few minutes later.

"Thank you!" Taeyeon said as she accepted the drink. Tiffany nodded while taking a seat beside Taeyeon.

Million thoughts were rushing through their heads. Tiffany had no idea that Taeyeon would ever knew about Yoona and Taeyeon couldn't figure a way out to process what was happening in Ok family with Tiffany in it. The person who were the cause of all the chaos occured so far. 

""Actually..""

As soon as they were about to start a conversation they were disturbed by each other when they blurted out at the same time. 

"I'm sorry. You go first." Tiffany said trying to reduce the awkwardness between them.

Taeyeon served a smile. Placing the empty glass on the table she began. "I-I am actually sorry. I really don't know where to start. This is a whole mess for me to understand even." Tiffany quircked her brows at Taeyeon. "Well, I came here to meet Taecyeon but I met you instead whom I've been looking for. To your surprise, I know you don't know about me that much but um... as I told you I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'm a really close friend of Taecyeon and also..." She paused while looking at Tiffany straightly. "Im Yoona."

Tiffany's gaze dropped to the floor and started to tremble as she heard that one banned word of her life from a stranger that she had no idea of who she was. Blood was rushing through her veins and she looked pale. Taeyeon noticed. 

"I know you are dejected Tiffany. So as I am." Taeyeon took out the article Hyoyeon gave her today. "I found you here." She handed the paper to Tiffany who was practically shaking. 

As she scanned it she saw her name on the cast list on her new musical which was written by Taecyeon's sister. Little did she know JiHyen was actually quite a popular one in the industry. 

"Wh...Where did you get this?"

"From one of companions. Who's someone close to my girlfriend." Taeyeon said taking a deep breath.

Tiffany knew she was right. She remembered that night where she saw Jessica with the exact same person at Han River. It was Taeyeon. "So, i-it was you?" 

"Excuse me?"

"You are...You are Jessica's girlfriend."

Taeyeon silently nodded. 

"Then...if you-"

"Look, I didn't plan to scare you by coming here. The time I found out everything happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter