Chapter 6

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6 

"Sica, you are literally just spitting these out like you've seen a dream or something." Hyoyeon chuckled nudging Jessica softly by her fists. Jessica frowned. 

"Hyo, stop teasing will you? I just told you every single thing and you are just making fun of me?" Jessica pouted when Hyoyeon slapped Jessica's face away. "Oh god, just stop that weird pouting. I want to puke." She said. Jessica laughed.

Jessica had told about her 'abnormal' date with Taeyeon to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon being Hyoyeon didn't believe anything that the older girl said but when Jessica almost showed Taeyeon's messages to her, she had to believe somehow. 

"Actually Sica, didn't you know about those freaking gangsters before? I mean I haven't heard about Kai and the lads?" 

"I don't know Hyo. But to be true, he would have already me there if Taeyeon wouldn't have saved me. It's so creepy to think about even." 

Hyoyeon looked at her with concerned eyes. "I really need to thank Taeyeon for rescuing my best friend. She's really a brave woman." Jessica smiled proudly. She felt happy even for this moment Hyoyeon just appreciated Taeyeon.

"You have to. There wouldn't be a person for you to call as 'Sica' if she didn't." Said Jessica.

"Okay! Okay! Just chill. I will. But I didn't see her today? Did she tell you anything about visiting the bar today?" Jessica nodded in response. Taeyeon didn't say anything specifically after that night. Well, she couldn't when Jessica ran out from the bloody car. 

"Hmm, not really, as far as I can remember." Jessica just pondered over.

Hyoyeon's eyes moved to her phone when a sudden vibration heard. One new message from an unknown number. Who?

+82  XX XXXX YYYY Hyoyeon this is me Taeyeon Well dont freak out i got your number from your boss do me a favor please send Sooyeon out for a while  i want her to pass a test  thanks alot btw im saving your number as long as i might need your help  be hurry im waiting outside

Hyoyeon let out a giggle looking at Jessica who was staring at her. Sending a reply, she kept her phone on the counter top. Jessica lifted a brow up seeing the smirk on Hyoyeon's mouth. "Who is it, Hyo? Your smirk implies something." Asked Jessica.

"Well, your princess charming is waiting outside for you. Let's go." 

"Taengoo? I mean..Taeyeon?" Jessica squealed just after Hyoyeon bombarded an ajummah laugh. 

"Sica, get a grip on your nerves. You are like a over-freaked girlfriend." Jessica blushed hearing Hyoyeon's compliment. Since Jessica ushered Hyoyeon nodded and carried out the girl.

-

 

Tiffany was staring at the menu for 15 minutes already. She was totally lost over what to order. All had expensive meals that cost too much money. Even, she didn't feel good ordering too many meals in order to full herself because Yoona who was sitting beside her, had to pay all these. So, she was aware. 

But Yoona on the other hand, felt fine. She let Tiffany to order anything that she liked because Yoona had lost her apetite. Seeing Tiffany made her full herself. Just, by staring at her. It was mesmerizing. Those eyes, lips and that cheeky smile was something Yoona desperately wanted to see. 

"Yoong?" Tiffany called out. But Yoona didn't seem to pay attention. She was staring at Tiffany instead, longin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter