Chapter 36

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 36

 Hyoyeon entered Seoul restaurant with her eyes diverting to find someone. The person waved at her catching her attention quickly. 

She sat down before replying, "Krys! Hey!" 

Krsytal served a gentle smile at her and ordered a meal, when the waiter reached them. Hyoyeon put her clutch aside and interwined her fingers together, relaxing on her spot. 

"So, what is going on? It is unlike of you to meet me in person. Sup?"

Krystal sighed before looking at Hyoyeon. "Unnie, there's something we need to discuss." She said.

The older girl nodded, "Yes?" 

Krystal began to explain the thought that was lingering in her mind for awhile, about what Taeyeon told the other day. "Well, I have been thinking about our discussion the day before and I came to a notion that," She looked at Hyoyeon and saw the amazement in her eyes. Hyoyeon nodded for her to continue. "That we should so something about it."

"Okay, what are you planning?" The sound of excitement was in the tone of Hyoyeon's voice. 

"Unnie, do you know the commencement of that drama performance by Tiffany unnie? Taeyeon unnie said, you had mentioned her about the drama-"

"Oh yes! I-um, saw it on one of the newspapers and got a copy of it. I gave it to Taeyeon but let's see. I might have it on my phone." Hyoyeon said as she took her cellphone out, to check the gallery to find the photo she took of the article. 

"There you go." She showed it to the younger lass, who had her eyes squinted a little, vigorously searching for something.

"What are you looking for?" Hyoyeon asked while her eyes diverted to Krystal and the device time to time. 

"Aha! Found it." Krystal cheered. "The premier will be in a week from now on." Said Krystal lending the cellphone back to the eldest.

"Okay?" 

"So, I was wondering if we could make the two of them meet." 

Hyoyeon shook her head. "Meet, w-who?" 

"Jessica and Tiffany, of course." 

Hyoyeon pondered for a moment, to register what Krystal was trying to address. "What exactly would happen-"

"Unnie, just think, you said that day, when we were having this conversation, that-that it would be easier, if Jessica unnie could confront Tiffany and then, we won." 

"Yes, I remember saying something like that but Krys the situation here is far worse. You know, that Taeyeon is still in grudge with her friend and do you think she would let Jessica go and meet her? I highly doubt it."

"The whole thing depends, if we were to reveal, what we are gonna do. We will decide if we would tell this to Taeyeon unnie later, but for now let us, decide, how this would be done. I am sure, Taeyeon unnie would like the idea because I saw, how she understood when I convinced her about the reality of Tiffany unnie's position. She also would like to have her friend back, right? And, if Tiffany and Jessica unnies can make it, eventually the other two will too. They have become rivals because of their lovers, not because they had anything going on before. Just like, Taeyeon unnie said, the feud has happened in the first place because, their lovers are enemies and it is impossible for the best friends to take sides so, they are combatting with their lovers. Get it? We just have to make one feud settle and eventually, the rest will die down. More like, killing two birds in one stone." 

"Fine, fine. I get it. So, what do you have in your mind? How are we gonna do this?" 

"Here it is." Krystal started revealing her idea. "I know for a fact that, unnie has been tapping my phone calls with Tiffany unnie. I am aware that such doing was to protect me, that she felt like would harm me. But, I am sure that Jessica unnie is in the dire need to confront Tiffany unnie about our interaction. Probably to warn her to stay away from me or something like that."

Hyoyeon nodded in return, "I was told by Jessica months ago, that she saw Tiffany as a some kinda threat to you and family but how do you think she really want to confront her? The last time I talked, Jessica admantely had told Taeyeon, that-that she would not forgive Tiffany. In that matter, to even face her. She dislikes her so much.-"

"I agree too but Jessica unnie is more tactful than she looks. She always keeps her enemies close. She once, questioned me about my interaction with Tiffany unnie and believe me, she let me keep in touch with Tiffany unnie because Jessica unnie knows that Tiffany unnie would tell anything to me. In that way, she knows how to trap or maybe, be aware of what she's upto. I am sure of that. Jessica might dislike her to the core but she never ignore the vibes she's getting, negative or positive however about people she is upset with."

"You got a point right there. Great! I get it. Okay, so coming back to your plan?"

Krystal nodded as she went forward with her idea. "So, as I mentioned, the premier is in a week from now on. And we have enough time to convince her."

"About what?"

"About attending the premier." 

"Okay?"

"We will both attend to the premier with Jessica unnie, without telling her anything about it. Let's say, we wanted to spend some time together, outisde of our monotonous routines."

"And with that, do you plan to let her meet Tiffany?"

"Yes. But only, after watching the performance. We will be somehow, able to leave her, wherever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter