Chapter 29

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29

10. A.M.

It was a usual day at the bar. 

Jessica and Hyoyeon was busy serving drinks to the customers when Hyoyeon received a call.

"Yes, Taeyeon?"

As she said, Jessica turned around when she heard her girlfriend's name.

"Oh, yes,yes, sure. I will send her outside. Okay, bye." Hyoyeon ended the call and turned to Jessica. n the hand, Jessica was bewildered. "What's going on?" 

"Taeyeon needs you to come out and wait until she comes here."

"Why suddenly she's-"

"I think it's bit of an emergency. She did not sound nice when she spoke. I think you should go now Jess. I will inform the boss." Hyoyeon said leaving Jessica optionless. Even though she did not know whyTaeyeon wanted to meet her, she changed her outfit and left bidding her friend a farewell.

Jessica came outside the Southside Parlour but no vehicle couldn't be seen. 

Thirty minutes later Taeyeon's vehicle appeared in front of Jessica. Taeyeon motioned her to get in. Obeying, Jessica did and Taeyeon drove off as soon as possible. 

On the way, Jessica felt confused and giddy. She did not know where they were going but, she felt exremely happy because she get to spend sometime with the person she loves.

"Taengoo-ah?"  Jessica called out Taeyeon in a soft noise. Taeyeon did not utter a word since Jessica got in and seemed to be she was lost in her own world.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon hummed.

Jessica suddenly gave a peck on the cheek. Taeyeon squeezed her eyes as tears were threatening to fall so badly. She only wondered for how long they would be intimate like this since a major calamity was going to happen soon.

After driving for fifteen minutes, Taeyeon pulled the car over at once to the side of the road. Since Jessica had no idea what was going on, she scanned the area to see why Taeyeon stopped the car. 

"Taengoo, what happened? A-Are you okay?" 

Jessica received nothing in return. Not a single gesture. 

"Taeng-"

"I'm really sorry Sooyeon." Taeyeon said abruptly, hanging her head low. Jessica was taken aback.

Just then only she realized that Taeyeon was sobbing this whole time. Jessica wondered why, before putting her hands on the back of the hands of Taeyeon. Taeyeon cries got louder this time.

Jessica couldn't help but to embrace the crying Taeyeon tightly. "Aigoo Taeyeon-ah~ Care to tell me what is going on?" Jessica asked, caressing her girlfriend's hair lightly. 

Taeyeon pulled off from their embrace and stared longingly at Jessica for a good few seconds. On the contrary, Jessica was wiping the tears that were streaming down Taeyeon's face in a soft manner. She didn't notice Taeyeon's gaze at all until, 

"I love you." She heard it.

Jessica stared at Taeyeon trying to figure out what Taeyeon was speaking. 

This time, Taeyeon boldly gave a peck on Jessica's lips, leaving her flabbergasted.

"Listen Sooyeon..." Taeyeon continued to speak. "No matter, whatever the happens, I love you. This whole time, I enjoyed and learned a lot by being with you. I learned how to love and be strong just after when I started loving you with all I have. I don't need anything else Sooyeon, you are the only one I want to be by my side, even at the moment I die..." 

Jessica wanted to interrupt when Taeyeon was talking about her death but Taeyeon signailed a 'No'.

Taeyeon palmed Jessica's cheek and rubbed her thumb soothingly.

"You are the most beautiful thing ever happened to me baby. I don't know what I did to deserve you..."

"Taengoo..."

"When I was only known as a player and someone who sleeps with other girls, you were the one who listened to the real me. You accepted me for who I am and believe me Sooyeon, after a long time, if there's smile on my face, it's because of you. Nothing else."

Jessica served a warm smile.

"Even though, this confession seems weird and sudden, you should know, how you make me feel here..." Jessica witnessed how Taeyeon put Jessica's hand on her left chest where heart was. "This only beats for you love. If it stops, you should consider me dead." 

Jessica started tearing when she heard the banned word again. Death.

"Taengoo, why-" Her tears started to be visible.

Cutting off Jessica for the third time, she began speaking. "Sooyeon-ah, don't cry. I am telling you to be strong, even when I will not be there for you. It's not like I am leaving soon, I am just saying,to stay stand-by any time. Because my soul lies within you love. No matter wherever you go, you take my other half. But however, promise me two things, do not believe anything superficial about me unless you do some research on yourself in the first place and second being, that you won't doubt my love for you. Because everytime I say that, I mean it Sooyeon. I have not taken your love for granted so, do not doubt how I love you."

Jessica said, "Taengoo, I promise you for an eternity that I will not. I know you have a good heart even though, you look cold in the outer but I am more than happy to have you in my life. I don't have anything to give you Taengoo, except my burning love for you. I know it sounds cliche but I really wanna say that I love you so much and losin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter